Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (65763 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
prince123: please does anyone have an idea how this self exclusion settings work on bom

I've never used it bro.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have an unfinished business with USD/CAD planning to LONG that pair for long term like 4hrs
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by djshishy: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
jsh_eng: I have an unfinished business with USD/CAD planning to LONG that pair for long term like 4hrs
yeah Bro I agree with you..............
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
jsh.............sent.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
ayox2003: jsh.............sent.

Thanks bro, got it, but nobody is talking abot it on BOM thread, its like majority av lost faith in this tin, most pple fnk its a get quick system, my opinion cha
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by arbitrage: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
aside 24option.com that's limiting you to 24 dollar trade, bbinary.com will allow u trade any value.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by femadesh(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
arbitrage: aside 24option.com that's limiting you to 24 dollar trade, bbinary.com will allow u trade any value.
i learnt bbinary is a scam site as many people are complaining about withdrawals. any idea on dat?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by bommaster: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
jsh_eng: Aftrnoon class, I hope dis thread will not go d direction of d forex section, whereby we strugle to complete 2 pages a day, lets keep d hope flyn high, imagine wat if Bommaster did nt appear anymore, what will become d faith of this class? I remember when we first started d vigil, it was lively and always jampacked including d representatives from BOM demselve, but nw what do we c "hw are d mighty fallen" are we loosing our hard earn money? have we forgotten the principle? are we loosing the convidence in BOM? is BOM slapping us at d back? have premium ghost workers taken captive of our members? it seems pple av loose interest in dis BOM house, elders of the house, lets rise to dis occasion and rescue some of our members frm d wild wind

djshishy:
U're right Bro, guess we need to keep d group/forum alive.......

djshishy:
U're right Bro, guess we need to keep d group/forum alive.......

prince123: all the same i think you should give it to the house members they have really tried,,despite all the busy engagements and work we reached 4seasons in less than 3months.even me most times i send messages thru my fone from site,,its not easy sha..wishing all more green...

mkmyers45: Its not easy to post Alerts for people to follow..Caution is needed in trading as its not a game but a business...and the general mode of the thread is not encouraging...i will want to post alerts (mostly long tf's) but will people follow to learn or just make the money? Anyway everyone needs to upgrade thier mindset as we have things like too many indicators, the bet too long etc

Hello house, i think i will be reducing my appearance/posting in here, my purpose of posting in here initially was not a call for asking pple to be coming on this thread neither a call to drive member away, my believe was, if i can make money on bom may be other can follow me do same, more importantly b4 coming in here i noticed there are alot of newbies willing to make money on this bom but has little or no knowledge on forex while those that has d experience have no time to analyse due to their busy schedule or job.
as i knew my bet entry posting in here has no direct/indirect impact on my trading result neither do i incur additional cost for d posting make it plus for me to go ahead.
some of d member will notice i don't use to post on forex thread, it not because i didn't visit d thread but because i knew the thread has enough full time prof. that can do d job.
it doesn't take me anything to change my method of posting alert but just want to carry member along so that when am not available member can do on their own thatz y i did firstly inform d house of the possible pair am about to go for so that pple will check on their chart, to reason with me y am going 4 the bet, 2 see d pair if on upward or downward b4 d bet or so.

you may notice my inactive most of d time during the day, am a kind of person that do have visitor and i can't leave them because of trade, more so i have to sleep "human nature now", since i know mkt is always there whenever am ready. even at times if i sighted an opportunity i do neglect it if i have decided already to close my shop thatz my strategy. since no disturbance during d night, thatz y u see me fully interacting thru out d duration of d hour i decided for my trade.

for example since afternoon that i have took a trade on forex "EU long" am just signing in to check the result of my position and for possible closure of d trade for d weekend.

no shaking sha, wishing all member an happy weekend.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
bommaster:
Hello house, i think i will be reducing my appearance/posting in here, my purpose of posting in here initially was not a call for asking pple to be coming on this thread neither a call to drive member away, my believe was, if i can make money on bom may be other can follow me do same, more importantly b4 coming in here i noticed there are alot of newbies willing to make money on this bom but has little or no knowledge on forex while those that has d experience have no time to analyse due to their busy schedule or job.
as i knew my bet entry posting in here has no direct/indirect impact on my trading result neither do i incur additional cost for d posting make it plus for me to go ahead.
some of d member will notice i don't use to post on forex thread, it not because i didn't visit d thread but because i knew the thread has enough full time prof. that can do d job.
it doesn't take me anything to change my method of posting alert but just want to carry member along so that when am not available member can do on their own thatz y i did firstly inform d house of the possible pair am about to go for so that pple will check on their chart, to reason with me y am going 4 the bet, 2 see d pair if on upward or downward b4 d bet or so.

you may notice my inactive most of d time during the day, am a kind of person that do have visitor and i can't leave them because of trade, more so i have to sleep "human nature now", since i know mkt is always there whenever am ready. even at times if i sighted an opportunity i do neglect it if i have decided already to close my shop thatz my strategy. since no disturbance during d night, thatz y u see me fully interacting thru out d duration of d hour i decided for my trade.

for example since afternoon that i have took a trade on forex "EU long" am just signing in to check the result of my position and for possible closure of d trade for d weekend.

Sir, Please increase your presence its highly needed on the thread ooo...Many rely on your expertise to bet and i think you are doing a fantastic job and nobody should stop it....my comment was made because the house was so somehow without you...Just keep helping the house as you have nothing to lose just like you said...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
[b][/b]BOMMASTER

[/quote]

Bommaster, please your presence and contribution is highly needed and valued here. You may not know that you are helping a lot of people through the alerts you post. Please, do not stop,okay. I, for one, highly appreciate you and i am sure other newbies who visit this thread and also bet on the alerts you post, do as well. God bless and prosper you the more.

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
bommaster:

OGA BOMM DONT MISUNDASTAND PPL,MAYB WHOEVA WROTE WATEVER,DDT MEAN WAT HE SAID.ONCE U R A PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,U LEARN TO KNOW Y PPL ACT D WAY DEY DO.SINCE HELPING GIVES U JOY,Y REDUCE OR STOP IT? YEAH I LEARNT ALOT FROM U,BT AM SOMEHOW TRYING TOO WITH FOREX COS IVE KNOWLEDGE IN IT,BT THERE ARE OTHERS HERE THAT CANT STAND ON THEIR OWN YET AND OTHERS ARE COMING IN TOO,THAT NEED UR U TO B THEIR TUTOR,AND THE REST OF US HERE TOO NEED U TO PUT US ON TRACK WHEN WE R FALLING,SO U C U HAVE A BIG RESPONSIBILITY.SO U R NOT PERMITTED! DONT FAIL. BE GOOD.I HOPE I HAVE NOT HURT ANY1 HERE OR HURT U.SORRY 4 MY CHOICE OF WORDS.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2012
bommaster:

thanks alot bommaster,,you have been a great help and inspiration to pple in this house, God will continue to bless you.amen
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by arthuryemi(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2012
wow i didnot know this thread existed on nl till last nite, i greet u all in this house.but the issue for me now is where do i start, am new new to bom ,i know there must have been some tutorial on it on this thread in the past .pls somebody direct me with the link thanks again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2012
bommaster:

You really dont need to do that. I dont think any of those comments meant any harm. Did you know that I've personally called those who have been absent from this thread. Especially once I notice they have not been active as they used to. Infact, I'm planning a big thing for everyone and I want ALL which includes you to be here. No one posts alerts like you do and this thread has been moving because of your contribution. I believe everyone loves you and we want your continued presence here so please do not refrain from this thread. Down the line, Pappy, Ben and others have disappeared and you came in at the right time. So Bommaster (How I wish I had your number), dont leave home. Here is home and we love your presence.

Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
ayox2003:

You really dont need to do that. I dont think any of those comments meant any harm. Did you know that I've personally called those who have been absent from this thread. Especially once I notice they have not been active as they used to. Infact, I'm planning a big thing for everyone and I want ALL which includes you to be here. No one posts alerts like you do and this thread has been moving because of your contribution. I believe everyone loves you and we want your continued presence here so please do not refrain from this thread. Down the line, Pappy, Ben and others have disappeared and you came in at the right time. So Bommaster (How I wish I had your number), dont leave home. Here is home and we love your presence.

Frawzey.
SECONDED
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey.

@ ayoox2003, u spoke my mind, Bommaster ur presence is highly needed, keep up d good work
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jsheng(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
ayox2003:

Frawzey.

@ ayox2003, I got d software, am currently testing amd makeing other research about hw it works and most especially d timing which matters most, once it as been tested and trusted, I will drop it on the thread for others to make use of it, its getting beta day by day. More green pips bro. Nice weeknd man
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
Goodday everyone for here oo. Thumbs up for u guys. Vince, pls identify urself from betonmarket facebook page, I'm in as promised. Lots of love.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
isreal35: Goodday everyone for here oo. Thumbs up for u guys. Vince, pls identify urself from betonmarket facebook page, I'm in as promised. Lots of love.
Seun?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
mkmyers45: Seun?
yea bro!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
mkmyers45: Seun?
yea bro!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
isreal35: yea bro!
welcome to the house
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by igeluma: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Please Boomaster,do not leave,we love what u are doing,some people,thought money is every thing,
but u are God sent continue the good work, many guys has no good paid job at home o,this your alert is helping a lot
God will continue to lift u up,your effort will never be in vain,by the time u come back to Naija i will like
to meet u.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by arthuryemi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
hello house am new here pls direct me to the facebk page,thank you my elders
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pls also Bommaster stay ooo, biko, dakun oooo,.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by djshishy: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
bommaster:

You' ve been instrumental to the growth of some of us here. We really need you here Oga Bommaster.......May God continue to help and Bless you Bro.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2012
ayox2003:

I've never used it bro.
bro pls am trying to understand that your mbfx system,,e no enter,,I want to be sure am really on the right track,,since money is involved...lolll,,,pls I don't know if you could shed more light,,or do a demonstration,,I will like to take the knowledge to the new week...and the currency meter anytime I put it up,,all currency show only 00000000,,the rest on red and only eu on blue,,,is it the right thing..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2012
prince123: bro pls am trying to understand that your mbfx system,,e no enter,,I want to be sure am really on the right track,,since money is involved...lolll,,,pls I don't know if you could shed more light,,or do a demonstration,,I will like to take the knowledge to the new week...and the currency meter anytime I put it up,,all currency show only 00000000,,the rest on red and only eu on blue,,,is it the right thing..

All I can say is.....READ DAT ***ISH WELL AGAIN.....and as for ur currency meter, perhaps its not seeing ur internet connection.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by prince123(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
puskin:

All I can say is.....READ DAT ***ISH WELL AGAIN.....and as for ur currency meter, perhaps its not seeing ur internet connection.
hope its not an offence to say you dont understand something,,cos the way you replied sounded otherwise..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by easycopyrh(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
hello hommies hw una weekend.. hop u guys re dwelling on research wella... soon resume bak fully to OUR HOME and i promise u guys d new level of chopping BOM till den pls guys continue researching
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by easycopyrh(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
got a call frm SEYI yestanite i say a very BIG thanks to you and in a week's time i shall dey our HOME wella
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Anthoniuf: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
please i need alerts on bom today

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (102)

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.