Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages (12357 Views)

Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by rinora(f): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2012
deshclones: Am happy all these fights and anarchy are taking place in Gowon's lifetime....it really gladdens ma heart that he is a witness to the genocide currently taking place in his home state and the entire north...dude was head of state when defenceless biafran women and children were massacared....karma is really a patient and ruthless b.1tch...it might take some tym but it will def come someday....fulanis should stew in their juice.

you have serious issues,if u must know,you are happy with the anarchy cos of Gowon,abi,has it not occured to you that other people asides Birom people are also being killed,including Igbos,Yorubas,and people from other part of Nigeria as well,i remember when i served in Jos in 2010,and there was crisis,we were sent home and only came for our POP,theres a place called Bukuru market,where there are many Igbo traders,in walking pass dr,i realised many of those traders had been killed and many of their properties burnt,,those are Igbos not Birom people,so my dear stop being happy that Gowon's state is being affected,but rather pray for peace to be restored again,cos no body is immune to this attacks,dos who live in glass house shouldnt throw stones
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by ebonyfades: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Please I oblige every christian to read the book of Mattew: 24 vs 6-13. These are the words of Christ. Everything happening is to be expected
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by foluks24(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
lord please have mercy on NIGERIA and forgive us of all our sins
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Ramcie(f): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
I
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Ramcie(f): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
nigerbabe:

so Fulani Herdmen now wear Camo with Bullet Proof vest and even own Guns?
Abeg angry
what am trying to say is that, there are mercenaries in all this crisis also , all you've heard isn't the truth likewise you've not heard so many other things, what we need is dialogue, sad
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: fulani in the middle belt is a history that goes back to the 13th century, only a fool will question any fulani in the middle belt, do you think that fulani, birom, tiv or whoever else is their by accident?
we all have a purpose, the communities in the middle belt have a history of co existence, but recent events can not go unprovoked, 2 sides of the story have to be told, since when do you ask a people who have lived their in and out for 300 years and more what they are doing in that place?

Fictitious nonsense! It is only the coming of the British that about other alien stock on Beromland. Another way of claiming another man's land is creating false histories. This is what is happening over Israel now!
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is the Fresh air we were promised

Up Retardeen Jonathan
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by uneeking(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
My Dear Brothers and Sisters, here is some food for thought. I accidentally stumbled on this information only today. If this is true, Nigeria is definitely in grave danger. All those calling for GEJ's head may be falling into a long planned trap. Please read the information here carefully:http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#ixzz1yUDFebna. May the Almighty God save Nigeria from its friendly enemies in Jesus name, Amen
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by juman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is more than unfortunate.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by luluosas(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Not again! May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Bisichi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ramcie: The situation in Jos is terrible just learnt from a JTF friend that Soldiers attacked a Fulani settlement in Jos few days back and they used Helicopters and ground Soldiers to bring the settlement down to nothing and the attack on the Senator at the burial was a retaliatory attack from other Fulani settlements. He said they (JTF) see and know all that is going on which the media does not report . And that this invasion into the Fulani settlement wasn't reported in the media and that the media is biased . The killing in Jos now is not between Hausas and the Biroms but between the Fulanis and the Biroms, the Fulanis do not forgive if you kill them or their animals they would retaliate and the have charms a lot. So most times how and when they attack people hardly know till the deed is done. Dialogue is only what can save us from this genocide as I would call it. It's so sad what this nation has turned into. Both parties are guilty of murder and arson.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Dear Almighty God, let those who behind these killings become victims in Jesus name, amen.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by InfoDemo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ohh Jos my jos... I remember when I used to dream of going to Jos, to see the beautiful city in Nigeria that snowed... God please have mercy
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Kachollom: 3:08am On Jul 12, 2012
its still a beautifukl city whether d devil(muslims)like it or not. God will fight 4 us one way or d other.

1 Like

Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by majojolo: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
bayulll01(m): 9:49am On Jul 11
isamic is a religion for criminals death eaters and their allah is the most useles god wit blood thirsting assh0l,they need to be rounded up and beheaded.
==================================================================================================================================================================================

Forest animal is it because you are a criminal?
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by majojolo: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
bayulll01: isamic is a religion for criminals death eaters and their allah is the most useles god wit blood thirsting assh0l,they need to be rounded up and beheaded

bayulll01 -- the monkey. What is your own religion? (bloody IDOL worshipper) What do you know about ISLAM?
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by billyG(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
Why did the jihadist,BH,cattle-rearer left the corpse bhd dont dey nolonger eat human meat
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
majojolo:
bayulll01 -- the monkey. What is your own religion? (bloody IDOL worshipper) What do you know about ISLAM?
[quote author=majojolo]
we may not know much anout Islam, but we at least, we know that Mohammed the founder, spread his religion with the aid of the sword.

Usman Dan Fodio also had his own share of the blood lething when he invaded Nigeria with his army of Jihardists.

In my own days, I have seen the tragedy of Northern Nigeria as the slaughter region of Nigeria in the name of the "most mercilful Allah and his prophet".

Shall i talk about Reignhard Bonke roits? The Miss world riots or the beheading of Akaluka, all powered by Islam: the religion of "peace".

Truth is: if the earth has another religion as "peaceful" as Islam, the earth would have become truelly peaceful: the sons of men would have wiped themselves off the face of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Enforce Patronage Of Local Goods / The 1952 Nigeria Ethnicity Census Result / Airport Concession: Aviation Unions To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.