Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (31515 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by tcherokee(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2005
Is it alright to cheat if your not in love

I was talking to one of my girlfriends (as in friend, girl, nothing more smiley ) Today, we started talking about relationships, then I asked her if she had ever cheated on her boyfriend and she said yes.

Curious I asked her why, (you know, to get a females point of view,) and she told me it was because she didn't love the guy she was cheating on her boyfriend with. As far as she was concerned, it was OK to cheat on her boyfriend so far she wasn't in love with the guy she was cheating on him with.

Personally I fail to see the logic behind this reasoning, but then again, maybe it is a girl thing?

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by kazey(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2005
When you know, you are not in love? grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Chigszy(f): 2:26am On Jul 26, 2005
It is not right. It  has never been and it will never be right to cheat on your partner. You are not being true to your words.

If you love someone no matter what temptations there are you always keep away from them. You are still hooked up and when you cheat you are only hurting yourself and your boyfriend more and you are more likely to loose him. So it ain't worth it..

It is just plain wrong!

3 Likes

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by kazey(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2005
thank Goodness she didnt say it is Sinful grin

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by jogego(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2005
Ok I will say it:

It is wrong and sinful. If you are married, it's adultery. If you are not, it's fornication and you should not even be having sex in the first instance.

Yeah yeah, it goes against all I have been saying before, so arrest me. tongue rolleyes
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Motee(f): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2005
I agree with Jogego that it is wrong and sinful; and I add that it is uncalled for. 

Excuse me in here, if you do not love the damn party and you are cheating on him or her, you are messing yourself up because for the fact that he/she is going out with he/she is a favour to both parties and if you feel it not warrantable (if am allowed to use that word), drop the relationship and move ahead.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by debugger(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2005
Let me correct a motion here, if a guy is a friend to a girl vice versa, no matter hw they seems to ascribe there feelin to each other in words they still seems to be standin alone. My reasonin of sayin this is that, there is no legal covering on friendship.

So u see anytin can go, as long as there is comfort at both end.

i hv seen girls with serious date, yet still hvin fun with a temporal Mr. Nice and after that moment still click back to there date, no happens, is life for u. But i strongly oppose my opinions for the married ones.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by lordimpaq(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2005
it is neva ok to cheat on anybody........

no matter wat...
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by dablessed(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2005
When you have celebrated 100 yrs wedding anniversary rolleyes
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by DEKING3(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2005
It's not right no matter what. So, stay clear such a thing rolleyes.

Have I made myself clear? grin

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by twinkledew(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2005
there is no right time to cheat on a guy. i do not expect people to be cheating. so me reply will be when u urself feel that u are a dumb ass person then that is the right time for ya undecided
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by angelak(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2005
It's okay to cheat on your partner when your partner is cheating on you. Just remember that :

1) HIV/AIDS is in town, and
2) You are offending God ( Fornication/Adultery). wink

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Chxta(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2005
When it's OK to cheat? No time!

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by K2: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2005
Of course it's ok to cheat on your girlfriend but not your wife. grin
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by tayotina(f): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2005
When he starts cheating on you of course. Though I know two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by shockreaction(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2005
It is not ok to cheat, no matter the circumstances. If you're not in love with the person anymore, or if you're no longer interested in the relationship, freaking end it!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Latoya(f): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2005
Cheating makes the game fun,u know what i mean...HIDE & SEEK
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by uche777(f): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2005
haba is never o.k

Latoya common be serious for once is someone hrt here we talkin abt not just a log of wood!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Latoya(f): 6:04am On Jul 29, 2005
Uche i know it someones heart involved,i was just kidding.But come to think of it... dont u think it is fun to cheat??
but do it in such a way that u neva get caught grin grin grin cool
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by DEKING3(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2005
@ Latoya - What if you get caught? shocked
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by goldenoc(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2005
ASK LATOYA WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HE IS BEEN GOT. AND EBI LIKE SAY LATOYA DEY CHEAT HIS GIRL, PLEASE LATOYA IF YOU ARE DOING SO PLEASE STOP IS NOT GOOD AND IS NEVER GOOD
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by mosiate(f): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2005
i hate cheating,in all the ways i can cheat my patner
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by Latoya(f): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2005
hey Goldenoc first of all i am a girl so i don't cheat on a girl because i am niether les nor bi.
cheating is just for the fun of it and that is it!!! do it in a smart way you know   wink that is if you really have to cheat on your partner.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by hotangel2(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2005
It's like totaly wrong to cheat on your partner. But uhmm, imma flow with the topic and say it's okay to cheat when, you feel you are not really into the relationship anymore.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by solo2(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2005
Cheating, oh, what  a bad taste and sinful world we are.

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by hotangel2(f): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2005
solo..u made me laugh..ha..funny. I dunno why it is.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by pintos(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2005
If you would learn the secret of right relations
look only for the divine in people and things,
Do not cheat and you will never be cheated
and leave all the rest to God
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by gina34(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2005
is not right at all,
whether u are in love or not.if u are not in love with ur guy what are u

doing with him then, is better for u to get out of the ralationship than

to be cheating on him.

[glow=red,2,300]
if u can,t stand the heat get out of the kitchen[/glow]

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by otokx(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2005
cheating is not good.
Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by WesleyanA(f): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2005
it's okay to cheat on your partner when you're not partners anymore.

1 Like

Re: When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? by layi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2005
There is never a right way to do a wrong thing

Its never ok to cheat on your partner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely African Pre-marriage Photo Concept / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.