Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Amazing Events Cakes......unique Designs...& At Cheaper Prices....order Urs Now! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Amazing Events Cakes......unique Designs...& At Cheaper Prices....order Urs Now! (691 Views)

Quality Products at Cheaper Prices: from China, UK and USA / Imported Red Wines At Cheaper Prices / Laptop Price Slash Get Urs Now And Pay Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Events Cakes......unique Designs...& At Cheaper Prices....order Urs Now! by dezzycreation: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2012
What can I say? Pictures speak volume. The above picture is the creation of an amateur in the business of cake baking and decoration, WHO NOW TURN A PRO in the business. so please don’t be too fast in grading.

I was motivated or rather inspired to venture this road because of my baby girl. A couple of months before her birthday, I decided I want to bake and decorate her 1st year birthday cake. This desire took me to Dedells, where I took a couple of classes. After the classes, my first decorated cake was for Christmas, which I shared with friends and family.

I got so much praise from the Christmas cake, that one of my friends who was privileged to taste the cake asked me to bake a cake for her baby’s birthday, which was a week away at the time. I was beside myself with joy at her request, because not only will I be practicing my newly acquired skill and was getting paid for it. I accepted the challenge; I call it a challenge because I am a green leaf in the business, as you now know. At the end of the day, the end product of the challenge is the picture above.
Now, you be the judge, did I conquer? (Waiting for your answer)

order urs now.. CALL : 08063424478, 08097351663 cheesy

Re: Amazing Events Cakes......unique Designs...& At Cheaper Prices....order Urs Now! by dezzycreation: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2012
MORE DESIGNS

Re: Amazing Events Cakes......unique Designs...& At Cheaper Prices....order Urs Now! by dezzycreation: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2012
CA NOW........
Re: Amazing Events Cakes......unique Designs...& At Cheaper Prices....order Urs Now! by joyzenewman: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
they are all great, am sure i will be calling u soon grin

(1) (Reply)

Truck Head Need For Partnership Or Hire Purchase / (bulk Sms) Order For Upto 10,000 Units Of Sms Nd Get 1000 Free Sms Unit. / How To Make Cool Cash Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.