Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test. (1525 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test. by karinate: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2007
Please can someone tell me the likely questions and format of the second stage of chevron's facilities engineer test. (The first stage took place at Wellington hotel, Effurun, Warri, Delta State on the 28th of November 2007). Also can someone tell me how to prepare for the second stage. Thanxs
Re: Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test. by REZIGIRL(f): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
Let me try, can't remember all now.

It's more of engineering, u have 2 sections, 1st section has 10 questions all engineering, some electrical like using kirchoff's law to resolve a circuit, lots of integration and differentiation, engineering economics i.e Time value of money(final year course) and some project management questions.

Then section 2 has just 2 questions and it's discipline based, ie depends on ur course of study or which u find easier.
I remember for mechanical guys u'll questins on friction and pumps in this section.
For Civil/Structural, u'll see questions on bending moments diagrams, shear force and deflection here.

When I remember more, will get u posted. Hope this help?
Wish u d very best. When is ur test? were u invited to lagos?

Meanwhile u've got just 2 hours for the test, so u need to be fast too.
Re: Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test. by candlux: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2007
karinate, pls i would like to know if u ve been invited for the second stage of the above mentioned test. I also did mine at the above venue & i thot the chevron rep said they would get to us in 2 wiks time.But i think it is not yet 2 wiks.Anyway, just let me know if u ve bin invited. Takecare & ve a splendid day

ciao!!
Re: Help With The Second Stage Of Chevron's Facilities Engineer Test. by RONZY: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2012
@Candlux & Rezigirl: Thanks for sharing. I was invited to an Aptitude Test for same position - Facilities Engineer (Civil & Structural) here in the UK. Please could you kindly enlighten me further (if there's any additional information) - 1st & 2nd stages. Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nig. Plc - Any Update From The Test At Cham's City? / Presenter For Coolfm Ph / Frank Consulting Service Calling 4 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.