Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month (12929 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Obama Pledges $7bn For Electricity In Nigeria, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month by tandiguarana: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2012
we are tired of being deceived,people deceiving people,are at it again using may which is an auxiliary verb,that denote uncertainty .Am keeping my finger crossed,i dey watch ooooo. grin
Re: Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
lol....how i wish it s true. it'd be nice grin
Re: Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month by onoti(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
holymike47: The Federal Government has announced a four-week deadline to complete the power transmission projects. The new deadline given to contractors was announced by the Vice-President Namadi Sambo at the 23rd meeting of the board of the Niger Delta Power Holding Company held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

A statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr. Umar Sani, who was quoting the vice-president said that all issues hindering the transmission of power to Nigerians be resolved within four weeks.

A meeting scheduled for next week will have the Director-General, Bureau of Public Procurement; Managing Director, NDPHC; Minister of Power; and other stakeholders, who would discuss on how to solve power transmission issues in the next four weeks.

He frowned on contractors who were slow in delivering their jobs, adding that all issues that would make them fast-track the projects should be resolved as well.

The NDPHC said that all projects should be at 50 per cent completion in July and consumers will enjoy stable electricity supply once the projects were finished.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/power/40967-fg-to-solve-power-problems-in-one-month
i pray o...i hear stable light, i SHOCK!
Re: Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month by adamscuti(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Revolva: Haha na today see this country boast a lot people just come out and say anything they like

Do they know that some area in lagos which is the most populous cities don't even have transformers it has either been blown up due to over capacity or theft of parts ,dem they there dey talk about steady electricity for only their estates Bleep all of dem may they burn slowly and die check out ghana even the poorest community even a slum have electricity 247 shame to nigeria
shame on 2 u fool..dnt u knw 9ja produce more light dan ur stupid ghana..2 b specific 9ja produce 4000mw of electricity while ghana produce 3000mw...y wnt u pple enjoy light 24/7 when u pple are so few & bushes every where,hw many cities do u pple have,villages every where..d population of lagos alone can cover d whole ghana...we even try pass u pple..so u beta shout ur fucking mouth up!
Re: Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Nigeria May Enjoy Stable Electricity In One Month by ektbear: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2012
and i am the king of zamunda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide / Ikoyi Money: Union Bank Wades Into Ownership Of Building / Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.