Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Dont Know How To Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Dont Know How To Cook (11722 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know How To Cook by onila(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n gentle

but i cant cook embarassed . .i am kinda insecure abt this. .i really want 2 be perfect
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by tpia5: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
Go to food section dear.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by onila(f): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
guys can u date a girl that cant cook undecided
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by onila(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
y food section tongue
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by titilaelae(f): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
onila: y food section tongue

Cos that's where your topic is relevant and of course that's where you'll be well guided

Register at a catering school or link up with a relation/friend who can cook well and let her/him teach you. All the best.

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by wasseynewest: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
Mmm, dt one na case oo.but i think there is definately soln to these if u really care.h
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Fulaman198(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
onila: cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n gentle

but i cant cook embarassed . .i am kinda insecure abt this. .i really want 2 be perfect

You don't seem very humble to be honest, you brag about yourself a lot which is not a good thing. Sorry if I'm criticizing you.

29 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by cowgurl: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Funny Onila at it again. Well, we have cook books or guys that can cook so choose which one you would be willing to learn from.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by SweetTee(f): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
go to www.allnigerianrecipes.com it is very very helpful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Spicyhawt: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2012
i can teach yu...cooking is fun grin grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by sucezTP(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
Seriously? Eeyah, i don't really knw how 2 cook too bt, i'm gud @ cooking indomie noddles!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
onila: cry cry i have everything any girl can ask for= am beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin smiley, kind, generous, humble n gentle

LORD HAVE MERCY. grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Enoquin(f): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
It's funny when a virgin claims not to know how to cook? (No offense intended)...what do you do with your time? I still find it hard to visualise the imagery when some girls say they don't know how to cook...I guess you don't have the interest...else you would have learnt

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by MissyB3(f): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Enoquin: It's funny when a virgin claims not to know how to cook? (No offense intended)...[b]what do you do with your time? [/b]I still find it hard to visualise the imagery when some girls say they don't know how to cook...I guess you don't have the interest...else you would have learnt
Rotflmao! grin Can I use this as my siggy, please? grin grin
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Enoquin(f): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Missy_B:
Rotflmao! grin Can I use this as my siggy, please? grin grin

I see you already have...lol
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Jaykizz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
onila: guys can u date a girl that cant cook undecided
Na...
As 4 me na real turnoff o. Au woman no go sabi cook? Abeg onila try as hard as possible to learn coz he no hard at al.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by lepasharon(f): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2012
u dis girl ,ur in every section..
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2012

its nothing complex not to be able to cook, actually it is fun and you shouldn't be ashamed or insecure about it. After all u are alive and able to learn. i can teach you and not just teach but make you perfect if you are willing to, for more info feel free i mean very free to reach me at snowsamcuisines@gmail.com.....TRUST ME COOKING IS GONNA BE FUN FOR YOU!!!..

wow!!! u are so brave to come out and display ur misgiving, how many Nigerian ladies have the guts u have i tell u not too many..cooking is like wearing a nice clothing u want it tasted,seen,talked about and be brought back to limelight....Onila darling your days of worries are over, Make up ur mind and visit me at snowsamcuisines@gmail.com. Lets make u a proud beautiful, hardworking, disciplined, very rich, from a wealthy home, very cool, fun n intelligent, a virgin, kind, generous, humble n gentle girl indeed. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by dasparrow: 6:45am On Jul 25, 2012
Enoquin: It's funny when a virgin claims not to know how to cook? (No offense intended)...what do you do with your time?

I don't understand what you mean. What has virginity got to do with not knowing how to cook? Those females who are not virgins, do they spend most of their time having /s.e/x and cooking? How many minutes does love making take anyways? No more than 30 minutes max. There are so many other important things that may occupy people's time outside of intercourse and cooking such as being a college student, having a hectic yet rewarding job, travelling around the world and learning new languages and cultures, etc. So Onila being a virgin and not knowing how to cook is nothing out of the ordinary.

@Post

Onila, just have your mom teach you how to cook. Cooking isn't that difficult to learn.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2012
dasparrow:

I don't understand what you mean. What has virginity got to do with not knowing how to cook? Those females who are not virgins, do they spend most of their time having /s.e/x and cooking? How many minutes does love making take anyways? No more than 30 minutes max. There are so many other important things that may occupy people's time outside of intercourse and cooking such as being a college student, having a hectic yet rewarding job, travelling around the world and learning new languages and cultures, etc. So Onila being a virgin and not knowing how to cook is nothing out of the ordinary.

@Post

Onila, just have your mom teach you how to cook. Cooking isn't that difficult to learn.

@Dasparrow.....I am sure u are one of the few good people still living on beautiful plant earth wink
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Enoquin(f): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
dasparrow:

@Post

If you totally misunderstood my post then there's nothing I can do about it. I responded to the OP's post where she said she had everything... She doesn't have an interest in cooking if she did, she would have learnt.
And it's funny that you only quoted one part of my post what of where I said I could not envision girls not knowing how to cook (I am pretty sure I was refering to all females and not just virgins) but since you think I am wrong, again I would ask...what does she a virgin think of? What do you think her husband would like more...an intact hymen with stones for food or an intact hymen with steaming delicious meals and all the above mentioned qualities?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by fholarsmile: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
Its nt a big deal as long as you are ready to learn..mail me on folasadeadeola@yahoo.com..and cookin will be your hobby.cheers
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by megxo(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2012
NOPE, I CANT..I WASNT BROUGHT UP WIF jUNKS N "mr Biggs"..........BETA START LEARNING babe
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Tascocent(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2012
I tire 4 all dis ajebota pikin ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ...............am sure she can't even boil water. What a pity!!!
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by seedord247(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2012
A vir what??
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by temi4fash(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2012
sucezTP: Seriously? Eeyah, i don't really knw how 2 cook too bt, i'm gud @ cooking indomie noddles!

na d same category una dai.... u can boil water but cant make eba..

try n learn apart frm s3x, food is an expressway to a man heart
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2012

You're useless! I bet you hate to clean too and are severely overweight. All you do is eat, eat, eat abi? Then when you get in a relationship you use your insecurities to nag your boyfriend to death until he flees, then you start searching for the next one.....

But, useless girls like you with no home training are usually nasty as f**k in the bedroom but pu**y don't mean nothing when the gal is useless in all other departments. Calm down, don't fret, when all the guys in your life run away and you're a 60yr old spinster maybe you'll gather yourself together and learn how to throw it down in the kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by AtheistD(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2012

Can she cook the basics? Does she know about food nutrition? If no to both questions the there migt be problems with bringing up kids. She would need help or training to be capable to handle that aspect of things. Other than that yes I can.
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by tunapawizzy: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2012

lets discuss off camera. u av some attributes i look out for in ladies
Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
I am not that much bothered about food, not knowing how to cook myself. But I would not be comfortable marrying a woman that can't cook.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Chanchit: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
I jst can't believe it, when people say they can't cook... Anyway let me start the lecture ASAP, lets start by teaching you how to boil water for ur bath...
5cups of water inside your kettle
1spoon of dry pepper... Your common sense should tell you when its ready for use, i knw u can't be that dumb... So after your bath, we'll move to more important dishes... Good luck..

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Cook by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
fholarsmile: Its nt a big deal as long as you are ready to learn..mail me on folasadeadeola@yahoo.com..and cookin will be your hobby.cheers
This is how scammers pick your email and send you scam mails.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Unveils Coast, Olympic, Nunu Milk, Word Twist Campaign / How To Remove Stones From Local Rice / Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.