Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria (14624 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Sabmiller Brewery Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by jbaur24: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
The pictures of the brewery SABmiller is building at Onitsha. At over 100million dollars, it represent the highest foreign direct investment in Nigeria in recent times.

http://247ureports.com/sabmiller-brewery-onitsha-highest-foreign-direct-investment-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
had to be acohol

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by jbaur24: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
Alaigbo is taking the center stage
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: had to be acohol
No malam it got to be GWORO or TABA.....nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
The plant is massive. This is a good development.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2012

WHY YOU BIGOTS ARE BUSY KILLING YOURSELVES, WE ARE BUSY IMPROVING AND DEVELOPING.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Siga: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is huge....I'm very impressed....

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2012

Which your state makes money off of.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
It cannot be the ''highest foreign investment'' in recent times. There are a lot of projects going on across the country as we speak, from rail to power to retail.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
How can $100million be highest foreign investment in nigeria so far?

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by KINGwax(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^
tell us wetin dem dey do na
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^
na me u dey ask?
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
More beer for us... Drink responsib *hic* ly

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by klax(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is soooo cuuullll and nice one bravo and here some i d i o t s are promoting Boko Haram talking about convetion to Islam North open your eye and brain this is what we called development not nonsense religion stupidity that always ends up in abject poverty. Bravo to Onitsha people abeg shame on sharia boko i d i o t s.

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
9jadelta: How can $100million be highest foreign investment in nigeria so far?
In recent times. learn to read and be saved.

4 Likes

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by inspirenet: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva: The plant is massive. This is a good development.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by greenhope(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Interesting and good development at least jobs will be created for those that needs it.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva:
In recent times. learn to read and be saved.

ooops musta missed that or probably d poster just included it
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by ericmooret: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is a good example to copy. Bokoharam, I hope you are listening.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
klax: This is soooo cuuullll and nice one bravo and here some i d i o t s are promoting Boko Haram talking about convetion to Islam North open your eye and brain this is what we called development not nonsense religion stupidity that always ends up in abject poverty. Bravo to Onitsha people abeg shame on sharia boko i d i o t s.

We will encourage you to drink more alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Guyman02: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Na only beer factories I dey see for South East FDIs. Make the people just dey drink dey stagger. My only anger is that the man in the north who forbids alcohol because of Sharia will collect his share from taxes collected from beer drinkers without asking the FG to remove it from their allocation angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by strangest(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nice work sha.. no mind dem mallam dem.. alcohol is haram but na dem dey drink pass... education is haram make dem go back to cave age... finally who be that fine oyinbo chick, im thing go sweet o grin grin
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by ismhab(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
THE BIBLE SAID, WE SHOULD NOT DRINK OR INVEST IN ALCOHOLIC BUSINESS.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
ismhab: THE BIBLE SAID, WE SHOULD NOT DRINK OR INVEST IN ALCOHOLIC BUSINESS.
So says a northern moslem.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by deshclones(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Guyman02: Na only beer factories I dey see for South East FDIs. Make the people just dey drink dey stagger. My only anger is that the man in the north who forbids alcohol because of Sharia will collect his share from taxes collected from beer drinkers without asking the FG to remove it from their allocation angry angry

ignorant and myopic set of nigerians...dude NB and Guiness sold alcohol worth N64b last year alone...its a shame that as little and minute your brain is,it still did not factor in the hundreds of jobs this factory will create,the IGR it will generate for the state,and the numerous community development projects it will attract to its host communities...you are better off dead man..bringing your deep and unjustifiable hatred for ndigbo into this great project.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by ismhab(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
IS THE COMPANY GOING TO OPERATE WITH GENERATOR? BECAUSE NEPA NO DEY FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
deshclones:

ignorant and myopic set of nigerians...dude NB and Guiness sold alcohol worth N64b last year alone...its a shame that as little and minute your brain is,it still did not factor in the hundreds of jobs this factory will create,the IGR it will generate for the state,and the numerous community development projects it will attract to its host communities...you are better off dead man..bringing your deep and unjustifiable hatred for ndigbo into this great project.

Make sure you are fully aware;
www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/effects-of-alcohol-2
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by billante(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Guyman02: Na only beer factories I dey see for South East FDIs. Make the people just dey drink dey stagger. My only anger is that the man in the north who forbids alcohol because of Sharia will collect his share from taxes collected from beer drinkers without asking the FG to remove it from their allocation angry angry

Innoson motor factory! Orient refinery,orange drugs factory,juhel pharmaceuticals factory! All of them na beer factory? Eeh aboki?

1 Like

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by ismhab(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
nagoma:

Make sure you are fully aware;
www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/effects-of-alcohol-2
Thank u bros, God bless u for reminding us.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
The world is boring without alcohol, and without alcohol, sex is work. Congrats to SAbMiller, COngrats to Onitsha. Send me a bottle when this is over.

3 Likes

Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by floriana(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
S.T.F.U. We are talking investment that will generate employment. You are talking alcohol. You did not need to comment or drink the products. Foolish boko haram.
Re: Photos of Sabmiller Plant Onitsha, Highest Foreign Direct Investment In Nigeria by AHA1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
"finally who be that fine oyinbo chick, im thing go sweet o"

NOTHING DEY INSIDE THERE, NA SOSO WATER.
WE DON ENTER TIRE NA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FBN Holdings Appoints Nnamdi Okonkwo As GMD / Nigerians' Shops Remain Shut In Ghana, Five Months After Bilateral Talks / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.