Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam (6221 Views)

CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ... / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
it is written, as we draw near to the end time, people will turn away from God and go after all manners of worship.... islam and satanism is one of 'em.
Only those who are destined for destruction would "embrace" a true religion of HATE like islam; a religion where you "pray hate" five times a day, and join the congregation of other potential haters every Friday to express your bitterness in Arabic language... Why on earth will a right thinkin person want to associate with A religion that produce the likes of osama bin Ladin, sadam husein, ayatola the mad guy, farook mutallab/boko haram fraternity Why!
The truth is this, Islam is nothin but the religion of a lunatic by a killer for the terrorists against the world. cool
ur brain on PAUSE?!
Now press PLAY: Jesus is Lord! tonguecheesy
HATER brainwashd fella una pastor don decieve una finish, it's gentile people like you(including ur pastors) christ Jesus[as] will reject "Mathew 7:21"... what makes non-muslim embrace Islam? they are seeing the truth... keep naging with ur media tales.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2012
fellis: It's ok.
You are not the only sheep that follows Christianity without understanding it.

I love your response my dearly beloved. I wish other Muslims would understand it the way you did.

I am a sheep, (agreed):
The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want... Psalm 23:1

I live in the Federal Republic of Nigeria not in some Islamic Republic of Terrorists. Mind ur business/beliefs and let us live!!

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:

I love your response my dearly beloved. I wish other Muslims would understand it the way you did.

I am a sheep, (agreed):
The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want... Psalm 23:1

I live in the Federal Republic of Nigeria not in some Islamic Republic of Terrorists. Mind ur business/beliefs and let us live!!
You are a funny human being. You said before that 'you no send me' and my post was 'failed SMS' yet you keep coming back here to respond to everything I write.
Confused tool.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tidytim: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Islam is the faster growing killing machine, not the fastest growing religion.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: HATER brainwashd fella una pastor don decieve una finish, it's gentile people like you(including ur pastors) christ Jesus[as] will reject "Mathew 7:21"... what makes non-muslim embrace Islam? they are seeing the truth... keep naging with ur media tales.
NL has gone to the dogs cheesy
when did "alumanjiri" start giving attention to Western Education
Oh! He knws English gringringrin why not Arabic?? cheesy Boko HarRam oshi

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: HATER brainwashd fella una pastor don decieve una finish, it's gentile people like you(including ur pastors) christ Jesus[as] will reject "Mathew 7:21"... what makes non-muslim embrace Islam? they are seeing the truth... keep naging with ur media tales.
gringrin he knws Western Educationcheesy
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2012
fellis:
You are a funny human being. You said before that 'you no send me' and my post was 'failed SMS' yet you keep coming back here to respond to everything I write.
Confused tool.
simply quote one of my posts where i said i wasn't gonna Reply You.

"I no send you" doesn't necessarily translate to "I won't reply you, MALLAM FELLIS cheesy

I love my Aboki fellis oh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:

"I no send you" doesn't necessarily translate to "I won't reply you, MALLAM FELLIS cheesy

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
NL has gone to the dogs cheesy
when did "alumanjiri" start giving attention to Western Education
Oh! He knws English gringringrin why not Arabic?? cheesy Boko HarRam oshi
oponu ode, who told u i be hausa, if i be hausa sef are dey not humans like you(racist), u can say that to boko haram na u sabi...am not against western education, the Quran says we should seek for knowledge no matter what it takes. Mumu gentile

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2012
fellis:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

adua' abdul'fellis grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: oponu ode, who told u i be hausa, if i be hausa sef are dey not humans like you(racist), u can say that to boko haram na u sabi...am not against western education, the Quran says we should seek for knowledge no matter what it takes. Mumu gentile

what's the difference btw beans & moi-moi?? Oniranu jatiJati #smh!
No be the same kuuran join you two?? Better tell ur buLor-cos washing brodas to quit hating... Bitterness no dey pay, Gambari oshicheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by MacDaddy01: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2012
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2012
tidytim: Islam is the faster growing killing machine, not the fastest growing religion.
you can say whatever will make you happy, THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS is there for you to read grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tidytim: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: you can say whatever will make you happy, THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS is there for you to read grin

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it " - Matthew 7:13

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
what's the difference btw beans & moi-moi?? Oniranu jatiJati #smh!
No be the same kuuran join you two?? Better tell ur buLor-cos washing brodas to quit hating... Bitterness no dey pay, Gambari oshicheesy
hehehehe igbo ton fa ti poju...go hug transformer if e dey pain you grin mufu oshi
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: oponu ode, who told u i be hausa, if i be hausa sef are dey not humans like you(racist), u can say that to boko haram na u sabi...am not against western education, the Quran says we should seek for knowledge no matter what it takes. Mumu gentile

grin the boko boy fhinks he's different frm the "boronu state" terrorist cheesy

walahi, i dey laff in turenchi gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
tidytim:
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it " - Matthew 7:13
...and “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Mathew 7:21
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: hehehehe igbo ton fa ti poju...go hug transformer if e dey pain you grin mufu oshi

I knw ur BP is running high..
pls, whatever we do/say let it end here (on Nairaland). Don't send ur terrorist bros after my gentle a§§!
Ok i agree Islam is good

for the brainLess m0ronic m0Rons gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
grin the boko boy fhinks he's different frm the "boronu state" terrorist cheesy
walahi, i dey laff in turenchi gringrin
SMH in pity
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
I knw ur BP is running high..
pls, whatever we do/say let it end here (on Nairaland). Don't send ur terrorist bros after my gentle a§§!
Ok i agree Islam is good
for the brainLess m0ronic m0Rons gringrin
keep displaying ur stupi.dity, i dey suspect u sef. Go meet ur brodas for gentile grin

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: keep displaying ur stupi.dity, i dey suspect u sef. Go meet ur brodas for gentile grin
i go nowhere, bro grin
it is yhu who need to crawl down mEcca gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:
i go nowhere, bro grin
it is yhu who need to crawl down mEcca gringrin
yeah the Holy City Mecca cheesy
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by firebrand: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
Its amazing that some of these terrorist are happy that Americans are embracing islam. Had these americans been hostile and hunt for the few muslims in their midst, as the xtians are being hunted in muslim dominated countries of the world, islam would have fizzled out of existence. But thank God that the american xtians, and by extension all xtians beyond america, would never kill a soul in the name of service/worship of their God.

Tell your arab colleagues like Iran, S/Arabia, Afghanistan etc, and your foot soldiers like al qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban etc that they allow gospellers to preach their messages without intimidation, threats to their lives and, and the cruel and heartless killing of innocent christians in the name of god of Muhammed.

Let the muslims dominated countries tolerate other religions and see if the worship centre in Mecca would not be converted to Christ worship centres.

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by lepasharon(f): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Who cares? that Islam is the fastest growing religion? That doesn't make it right.
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
New International Version (©1984)
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it - Matthew 7:13
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by amosy007: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: why is it call UNITED STATE OF AMERICA? USA is dominated with european, asian, african, caribean etc, infact USA is america even the osama saga makes more non-muslim convert to Islam(CNN, BBC, GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD) they started getting copies of Quran, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world people convert everyday i will soon open thread for that or post it here.
very ignorant post... America didnot become united becoz all those races u posted dominated america even before the and during the slave trade america has being united... All states (like texas, florida, new mexico etc) in d america are country before they all signed treaty to become one and they fought british empire to gain independence... Sir washington Dc led the which he later became the first ever president of usa ... So try and do more research b4 u post ignorance on public forum
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by amosy007: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
very funny.. Fastest growing indeed..
May be in violence and terrorism though..
Bloody religion of sucidist grin grin
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by amosy007: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
blackboi:

it is written, as we draw near to the end time, people will turn away from God and go after all manners of worship.... islam and satanism is one of 'em.

Only those who are destined for destruction would "embrace" a true religion of HATE like islam; a religion where you "pray hate" five times a day, and join the congregation of other potential haters every Friday to express your bitterness in Arabic language... Why on earth will a right thinkin person want to associate with A religion that produce the likes of osama bin Ladin, sadam husein, ayatola the mad guy, farook mutallab/boko haram fraternity Why!
The truth is this, Islam is nothin but the religion of a lunatic by a killer for the terrorists against the world. cool

ur brain on PAUSE?!
Now press PLAY: Jesus is Lord! tonguecheesy
eish Lobatan grin cheesy
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by amosy007: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
fellis: It's ok.
You are not the only sheep that follows Christianity without understanding it.
and u that understand it why dnt u enlightene them ..
And later force religion of piss down their throat probably with Ak47 or rocket launcher grin cheesy
Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by tintingz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
I can't stop laughing grin ALLAH[swt] says in Holy Quran...
"This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion". (Soorah Al-Maa'idah 5:3 )
“It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.”(at-Tawbah, 9: 33 )
And the messenger Muhammad (saw) said:“Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate all that I saw.” (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889 )
you guys should stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam by blackboi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
tintingz: (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889 )
gringrin
I used to have the Library Collection of that f h i n g called sahEeh musliM; gringringrin the funniest book of isLam I ever hadcheesy

the fhing is full of lies and shiit that can get anyone cracking grincheesy

grin aaaahhh! fhanks for takin me down the memory lane cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheque In The Church / Chrismas Event Report In Your Area / Isaiah Prophesied Islam and Christians Accepting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.