Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (17032 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Sunofgod(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
A new Igbo group, the Conference of Igbo Youth Organizations, CIYO, has warned that Ndigbo will no longer watch in silence while their brothers and sisters are slaughtered like animals in the northern states in Nigeria.

The group vowed that henceforth, it will be tit for tat. Most of the victims of the ongoing massacre in the North are Christians mostly of the Igbo stock in eastern Nigeria.

Also, the Igbo youths in a statement endorsed by 10 youth leaders, including the National Coordinator, Igbo Youth Grand Alliance, Dr. Uchenna Uchehara, who read it after their emergency meeting in Owerri yesterday said: “Events of the past few months in Nigeria have become very disturbing to stakeholders, especially the Igbo nation that played a major role in the founding of Nigeria and in spite of the tragedies of the Biafran war, resolved to give total support to one united Nigeria.”

He lamented that the ugly experience of Ndigbo in Nigeria had been the persistent and unprovoked killings of Igbo citizens outside Igbo land.

Similarly, a pro-Biafra group, Biafra Zionist Movement, BZM, has announced that it had commenced the process to launch the struggle for a state of Biafra with the international community, saying that the formal declaration of the new Biafra Republic is slated for 5 November, this year.

National President of BZM, Benjamin Onwuka said Biafra Republic could not be realised over the years because of the inability of Biafrans to get the support of world powers like the United States of America to back the project.

“As we approach the end of 13 years since the mobilization and struggle for Biafran independence began under the aegis of MASSOB and other groups, the people of Biafra have not made much effort in realising our dreams because the struggle has been internalised since 1999,” Onwuka said.

He expressed regrets that the international community did not know the aspirations of the Biafra people, saying “ the aspirations of Biafra people must therefore be made known to the international community because the forces preventing the dreams for our independence are vested in the United Kingdom.

‘’Biafra can only be achieved when we secure the support of the United States of America; the day USA comes to our side, that day we shall be free from Nigeria; the story of South Sudan where a bloody civil war was fought for over 24 years is a typical example.”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/11/new-igbo-group-vows-to-avenge-killings-in-the-north/
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by NwaNimo1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Has 'Hillary' sent some arms and missiles yet?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Has 'Hillary' sent some arms and missiles yet?

I'm sure they still have some of Ghadaffi arms which they brought from Libya with them. tongue

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Standing5(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Okijajuju1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
More bullshit from home... Sad
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by GAR3TH(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
"Biafra can only be achieved when we secure the support of the United States of America"

So in other words Biafra will never be achieved. There is no way the U.S.A. will fund a conflict that will cause speculators to raise the price of oil or even disrupt production.

Second why talk before action. Only in nigeria will someone go to the newspaper, go on radio and run tv ads that they will attack their enemy.

What ever happen to the element of surprise

4 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Chisus1: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
undecided GOD HELP US O!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Chinom(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
What we should strive for is a SOUTHERN NIGERIA republic not Biafra. Biafra as currently composed will be of no use to us. If BH can be contained or even wiped out,then Nigeria should remain as it is. Otherwise, we should move for a southern Nigeria nation. Like minds should stick together. We need each other in the South.

11 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by kaiter: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Sike(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
SmH
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by cyril83(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
You guyz shud stop blabbin jooor nothing will happen on november 5...who among you will finish up d fight your ikemba started and unable to finish b4 stroke claimed his life...bunch of clowns

4 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Do people find happiness in mayhem ?

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Slizbeat(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Day by Day, MASSOB, CIYO ND BZM. Well, november is at the corner.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
I won't blame this group. I think the situation in this country is giving the rise of diffferent groups.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by FXKing2012(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
It's about time, UP BIAFRA!

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by phreakabit(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
RFLMAO. . . . These people still don't get the point! Nice idea, but. . . . They still don't get the point!

3 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
I dey laugh ooo. noisemakers, abeg make we hear word jor. mtcheww
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by illiest(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Biafra willrise again surely. But i think its best the South stays together we understand ourselves better. The North should be allowed to go so that they can stop the killing
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Super1759: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ok now! D battle line is drawn, lets hear another bomb blast..infact(looking for ma grand father's gun) I suport una
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
where una go put ur population for alaigbo? the new brewery plant for onitsha don begin dey shack these okoros. grin

make una wait for dem to finish the brewery plant before una start ur ogogoro influenced chest beating.mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by SimplySEA(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Na d new business venture be dis? Openin new group? Men make i run open my own o! I refuse to be left out....! Foolish fools, make una go shop!

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Jabioro: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
Group in d west,east,south and north,na only BH get action 4 south east na 4 media,bhind lappy action,paper and computer warrior.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by ifyalways(f): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Bullshyte!!!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by soma042(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
cyril83: You guyz shud stop blabbin jooor nothing will happen on november 5...who among you will finish up d fight your ikemba started and unable to finish b4 stroke claimed his life...bunch of clowns

i pray you will be alive to see the children of zion prosper.
you call us bunch of clowns cus u got ur mouth.
i dont blame u, i blame nigeria

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by raynold17(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
awesome.. cos am tired of this nonsense. am in Abuja yet scared as hell when sleeping. ain't joking when I say I got two knifes under my bed(I no it a small thing but wetin person go do) they should just lemme and ma people move from abj first. car park front of ur house nobody inside u go start fear, malo man with suitcase na to give am 4km gab etc sick and tired of this stuvs.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
HAHAHA

Biafra bollocks.

All these people shouting about splitting Nigeria should remember.

Boko Haram are fighting a RELIGIOUS war.

It may appear to be ethnic to some uneducated fools on Nairaland but please note the high number of northern muslim casualties.

Once these BH niggas consolidate, they would be reaching out for the muslims in the south.
Remember the Jihad can fly above ethnic lines as ANY muslim can be radicalised be it chief agbabiaka or asari dokubo.
Splitting the country is not the solution.

And these joke ndigbo should stop chatting shyt on the airwaves and just Bleep off to thier ariaria market.

Ballz

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by phreakabit(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
Can't WE (All Igbos) come together and annihilate these BZM guys? They are making us look bad.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by alhussanglegma: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
These Gentiles talkerthieves. EMPTY VESSELS that make the most noise.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
phreakabit: Can't WE (All Igbos) come together and annihilate these BZM guys? They are making us look bad.
You're right.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by raynold17(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
SimplySEA: Na d new business venture be dis? Openin new group? Men make i run open my own o! I refuse to be left out....! Foolish fools, make una go shop!
is like you ain't tired of BH or GOD FORBID!!!! u lose a relative or frnd to them before ur eye open.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Ournaija: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
I dont blame this guys. I expected more groups to spring up to claim independence since lives and properties can not be guaranteed in the federation anymore. Is this a country for God sake?

We should all be ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Slizbeat(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
phreakabit: Can't WE (All Igbos) come together and annihilate these BZM guys? They are making us look bad.
they are empowerment. What ndigbo needs is a group and a leader to speak the mind of the people. I have seen alot blood and escaped some so indeed i am tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige / A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.