Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! (199312 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Eeyore(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ onasharon - Shebi if I abuse you now, they will say I'm over-reacting. Why would you come here and derail such thread with your photocopier business?? Do we look or sound like people looking for photocopier to buy?? Please respect yourself.

Ehen, good people. Seems like this thing has gone cold somehow oo. But our God is able to bring all our expectations to reality. Let's keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2012
na who be diz person wen come write project for my thread?, if u feel like advertising your product or business, i think AIT and NTA can help u out with some little cash.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
In Oyo State,I guess they did same as Ekiti State. They compiled the names of successful candidates and sent to Abuja. But there was a time,around last week when a friend told me she received a text informing her that SSS will soon call her for Interview but she is yet to be called. May be the informant is trying to inform her about Abuja interview,only God Knows.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by tonzo(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
STILL ON THE WAITING GAME.I GUESS ITS PART OF THE TRAINING.SSS CADET OFFICERS ARE USUALLY COOL HEADED IN APPEARANCE.
BROTHERS BELIEVE ME ITS NOT FAR AGAIN,
BUT,THE BEST WAY TO WAIT ON SSS JOB,IS JUST KEEP APPLYING FOR OTHER JOBS AND PUT IN YOUR BEST IN WHATEVER POSITIVE STUFF YOU ARE DOING PRESENTLY.
YOU GUYS IN ₦airaland Forum HAVE REALLY DON A GREAT JOB.THE LOTS OF INFO AND INTEL POSTED ON THIS THREAD HAS HELPED ALOT.
TWO THINGS ARE CLEAR NOW.SOME STATES WILL CERTAINLY HAVE MORE THAN 10 CADET OFFICERS
THE NEXT CALL IS STRAIGHT TO CAMPING. grin grin cheesy grin grin
JUST KEEP PRAYING AND BE POSITIVE.THE BREEZE WILL BLOW SOON
REGARDS 2 REMELE,CATO,VIVALD.. WIZZY,OFFICER GODELLO AND ALL INTEL PROVIDERS IN THE HOUSE.
STILL ON CODED!SHALOM
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2012
tonzo: STILL ON THE WAITING GAME.I GUESS ITS PART OF THE TRAINING.SSS CADET OFFICERS ARE USUALLY COOL HEADED IN APPEARANCE.
BUT,THE BEST WAY TO WAIT ON SSS JOB,IS JUST KEEP APPLYING FOR OTHER JOBS AND PUT IN YOUR BEST IN WHATEVER POSITIVE STUFF YOU ARE DOING PRESENTLY.
YOU GUYS IN ₦airaland Forum HAVE REALLY DON A GREAT JOB.THE LOTS OF INFO AND INTEL POSTED ON THIS THREAD HAS HELPED ALOT.
TWO THINGS ARE CLEAR NOW.SOME STATES WILL CERTAINLY HAVE MORE THAN 10 CADET OFFICERS
REGARDS 2 REMELE,CATO,VIVALD.. WIZZY,OFFICER GODELLO AND ALL INTEL PROVIDERS IN THE HOUSE.
STILL ON CODED!SHALOM
Thankz man.!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ojeilevbare(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
tonzo: STILL ON THE WAITING GAME.I GUESS ITS PART OF THE TRAINING.SSS CADET OFFICERS ARE USUALLY COOL HEADED IN APPEARANCE.
STILL ON CODED!SHALOM
gud to kw some1 is reading other people's minds.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by godello: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks bro!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
pls guys i intend to apply nxt year, where is their PH office located
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by dozz2(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2012
emk4lif: pls guys i intend to apply nxt year, where is their PH office located and pls does anyone have any idea about their salary range
nobody thinks about d. Salary for now, even if its 10k, all we need is a secured job. With prestige

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by wizzy2021: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2012
Gudmrng evry1, hw r u pple. I kw say sm of us don tire bt guys u dnt hv 2,recruitments in nigeria takes alot of time. Don't 4gt it a Fed. Govt. Job. All i heard is dat we wil soon b called,so kip faith alive its wel. We nid rumours 2 mk dis thread lively. Please post woteva rubbish u hv heard,it myt com handy.

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by zubino(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2012
Guys lets keep hope alive, even when it looks like the whole thing has been overlooked. i strongly believe guys will be contacted between now and october. Post whatever information u have. God bless all.

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by cato3(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
my good people of naira lander,i see some of us as prospective cadet officers.information reaching me says that the interviews normally comes every October of every year.so,the long awaiting time is at the corner.we will all smile.see you guys at the top
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ojeilevbare(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Guys, with the news about the leakage of staffs names and addresses, do u all think that the SSS would hv tym to face recruitment nw? I guess not, they'll have to resolve their internal issues first before they continue with the recruitment processes.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocentc25: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Lets us keep hop alive, till 15th October some latest will reach us i pray 4 all our members who has pass through the interview will come out in flying colours.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Eeyore(m): 4:27am On Sep 08, 2012
Back to the front page, abeg. We need you there.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by MbaUche1(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2012
Pls any information abt Abia state, pls rum i want 2 no weda de hv called 4 interview secritely, pls if u hv any info abt dis issue pls kindly info us
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2012
pls moderators, we need diz thread on the front page, we rili need information now. Please move diz thread to the front page. Mr Seun hope u dey hear me
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by wizzy2021: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Plz moderator help us move it τ̲̅ȍ front page.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by surajdman: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Expectant officers lts intensify our prayers, we wll make it by God grace! Am smelling success!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by cato3(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Heard that people employed before us are still on training.they must finish there training before we will be called,shalom!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Afam4eva(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Na so people take like SSS reach?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by toughbobo: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
i decided to place a tracking nodes on some of you commenting here. if i can track you down this easily, imagine if am employed by enemies of this country to do same cheesy am so amazed that you made your SSS jobs this public. it is called secret service people embarassed......your life at your detriment!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by DonaldGenes(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
May God qive those hopinq the Grace to hold on to their dreams..tings that seems unexpected with faith usually comes alive..just have faith cos there is nothing as movinq as faith
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by omoredia: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls how do I apply? Help me anybody! Lagos, edo or kano preferred!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by ocelot2006(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
emk4lif: pls guys i intend to apply nxt year, where is their PH office located and pls does anyone have any idea about their salary range

Old GRA, off Azikiwe road. But the building is non descriptive, xcept with its high walls and barbed wires.

One more thing, if you in it for the money/salary, then forget it. It's not just a job, but a calling to serve your nation.

To all those that wrote the exams/attended the interview, I pray you all make. Be rest assured that you will be joining the ranks of a small but special group of men and women tasked with the duty of ensuring the internal security of the Federal Republic. Congratulations in advance.

3 Likes

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by ocelot2006(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
And maybe in a few years (with more experience), you'll get to join the more secretive NIA.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by odehaj: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by kpolli(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
remele2: Ebonyi state security service has finally called.
Pals, if anyone else have an idea of any other state that has called pls share with me.

Is this not meant to be a secret?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Jayfizz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pls nairalanders hw can i apply
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by maskara01: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Apparently there are some dumb ass guys around....i thought it was meant to be STATE SECURITY SERVICE that's the SECRET SERVICE? and you all made it an ope disscussion? Its only a matter of time before them put una own data on top Facebook! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.