Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Did You Ask Them How They Felt At The Experience Of A Stolen Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Did You Ask Them How They Felt At The Experience Of A Stolen Car? (713 Views)

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help / The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. / How To Know A Stolen Car When U See It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ask Them How They Felt At The Experience Of A Stolen Car? by charliemamen: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2012
Why do we take unneccessary chances with our cars?

why would you leave a car even it it costs 1000 naira without a tracker?

Why would you leave your car in the hands of a driver without any kind of security other than the one you have showed him in your car?

Why would you leave your school pupils without any security and with just a driver and an 'aunty'?

The truth is trackers are affordable and we are available to install them for you at your office or at home.

call us now for installation on 080cartrack/08177333333 or 08034126198

The next Car Thief will regret and you will be glad you did call us

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want Vin Check 1HGCP26789A062148 / Which Of These Would You Prefer?-vote / Camry 1998 Lock Doesn't Work Once Car Is Switched Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.