Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! (10330 Views)

Wow Glo Is Excellent...check Out This Wonder / Glo Is Giving Out Free 3gb / Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Toppytee(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2012
Globacom has come up with plans to compensate data subscribers for the lost days on data service. You can quote •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ "For every day lost glo is compensating each subscribers with two days of data access". Subscribers will be notify through SMS before the end of today. Glo!Expect More!

2 Likes

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by puskin: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
If its really true.....then they have done well.
So lemme wait for confirmation from my GLO fanatics...before I start praising the coy.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by pingpong1: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
They just gave me 6 additional days. No need to wait for SMS. Just check your status. Thumbs up Glo.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Toppytee(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
Subscribers can now check their status,6days have been added already!
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Adanyebe(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Toppytee: Subscribers can now check their status,6days have been added already!

GlOBACOM Telecommunication Nigeria has sent out apology texts to its customers and data plan subscribers
to apologise for the incidence that kept their esteemed customers offline for days. I just got mine and it
reads
"Number: Glo
Content: Dear Cust, we are pleased to announce a 6day validity extension on your BB/Data Internet Service. We thank you for your loyalty whilst striving to restore full service. Glo
Time: 7/12/2012 2:17:05 PM". This is clear indication of how a good telecommunication network should be and not that arrogant MTN or what ever they call themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by slimming: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
This should also include additional data.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fhuck GLO!!

angry

The Yoruba Network cost me a shitload of money.. angry
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
They are compensating with 6 days extension. If you have gotten 3 days earlier, another 3 days will be added. Just dial *127*0# now and see that your subscription have been extended. Thank you.
https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/223413382060060672

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by luluosas(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
slimming: This should also include additional data.
No data added. It is just 6 days extension https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/223413382060060672
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Afam4eva(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Are they compensating MTN users too? grin
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by infofirst(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
No sms and the internet access has been slow like snail since the return in ma area.

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva: Are they compensating MTN users too? grin

Bia Nwokem, hapu Awoof aka, ka awoof hapu gi!! grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by LailaIkeji1: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
dem try shaaa wt d compensation. cldnt update my blog for all dem days glo was off.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by chuksme(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
so they are still recovery this issue.when are they going to be through with it? Nigeria Telecommunication.I bow for una.People's business has suffered.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by festel: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
That's good of Glo,but me I nvr receive d message,I was unable to use my bb frm sunday to tuesday,late in d nite.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by chelseabmw(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
I love Glo with passion...They never fail
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
chelseabmw: I love Glo with passion...They never fail
They failed some days back when there network went into darkness. have you forgoten?
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by amosy007: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sumtin MTN will neva do cool

2 Likes

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by ebonyfades: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yeah its 6days added and the internet access is friggin slow...mtcheew! They shld better do something about the speed o! Am using a Blackberry not not a GPRS fone!

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by billyG(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
Pls forum which code shld i use if i want to check ma internet data balance with glo modem
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by strangest(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
I received sms that 2GB has been added to 6GB I earliar bought, but it has not reflected when i check my status...
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by fuke(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
slimming: This should also include additional data.

"Ole."

I confirm that 6 days have been added. This is more like it.

We will get there.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by fuke(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
billyG: Pls forum which code shld i use if i want to check ma internet data balance with glo modem

When the Glo interface appears click on self care.
It is the first icon from the right.

Self care interface will appear. Go right to the bottom
you will see data balance, click send on its right.
Your acct position will appear within seconds.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Exponental(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
amosy007: Sumtin MTN will neva do cool
neva say neva........
The fear of NCC FINE is d beginning of profit making.
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by miracle4(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
billyG: Pls forum which code shld i use if i want to check ma internet data balance with glo modem
send info as an SMS to 127
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by JB789: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
thumbs up
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by clementcro(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Glo has fallen my hands, although their internet is back, but it is very slow...and this is crawling my business..

1 Like

Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by billyG(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Tnks fuke, again which code do u use to check yur glo data balance, if u are using universal modem which does show glo icon
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by Saintsquare(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
Just received d msg of 6days Validity extension,Nice 1 4rm Glo
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by dahdah: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
YH, it's true, I have received the message, 6gb subscription suppose to expire on the 21th of this month, meanwhile they've added another 3days to it now, it will expiry on the 24th
Re: Glo Is Compensating For The Lost Days! by OLISASDEJI(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
I WAS GIVEN 6 days extenxion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Download Opera Browser On My Windows Phone. / Pls, Reactivation Of My Glo Line / Any Link To Download Whatsapp For Nokia N70?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.