Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today (21649 Views)

Happy Birthday Omotola ! Nollywood Superstar Actress Turns 37 Today (Photos) / Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Zulele: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
I swear if i can my way with her, I WILL MARRY HER!
She is unique and i love her both within and outta of her. Her email anyone?
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by vislabraye(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
She's truthful about her age. That's quite commendable.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by dasparrow: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
nnenna.1:
Nigerians are very misogynist and sexist people. It is constantly proven by insulting and degrading comments towards women as seen in this thread. End of story.

Yes they are. This is why God has given up on them. Can't you see the way boko haram is blowing them up into pieces, their planes are falling from the skies like dead birds and fallen fuel tankers are roasting them like xmas goats? The irony of it all is that most Nigerians cannot even stay faithful to their spouses especially the males. They make so much noise about getting married yet few months into their marital lives, they philander all over the place with university girls passing on deadly STDs/STIs to their unsuspecting spouses.

The first thing I noticed about Nigerians when I was first brought to that country by my parents (against my will that is) was that Nigeria is a very sexist country. When you add tribalism, corruption, greed, poverty, high levels of illiteracy and ignorance to the list, then you can see why that country of ours can never progress. The day any of my daughters or probably even sons bring home a Nigerian for a potential spouse, I am afraid there will be fire on the mountain. I don't want my future grand kids indoctrinated with the sexist Nigerian cultural mindset. It is very ungodly.

@Post

Happy birthday Rita. May the Good Lord Jehovah grant you in life everything you wish for yourself. Wishing you many more years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Yorisb: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
tpapi: make we see ur face first

Ehen, dey don come. See dem......Kidnappers! Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Esinwaju: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is really amusing cos I used to think she was still in her late twenties but how wrong I was? She's VERY attractive and good looking for a 37yr old lady. Cougar! Love her!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by IYANGBALI: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
so na pam cake dey make this madam look young,i no know say she old pass my grandmother like dis.
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by seunadeolu(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2012
AGE is just a NUMBER,but also unique when well utilized, u forgot she is a lady and the crown of a lady is her youth, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITA, AND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ADVANCE shocked cool
Wilfred_ng:
[size=18pt]NOTE: Age is just but a number. Long life to you Rita. [/size]
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by hardeyincah(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2012
ifihearam: Who is she
She is the chief Judge in chage of Otadola and Farouk fraud case........ Wen will we stop breeding IMBECILES in Nigeria
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by bashr8: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is it by force to marry again?

Really, marriage is not for everyone. Nigerians and their yeyeness, quite frustrating.
shut up , is it because ur not married, i have told you to change your attitude becus no nigerian man wants to marry a warrior grin
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Pakonte(m): 1:23am On Jul 13, 2012
sub_zidi:
This post is @ Tsmooth/Tspoon grin
u be fat mumu
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by DECOtech(m): 1:56am On Jul 13, 2012
slimming: Marriage should be on her mind now o, becos time dey go o.
time don gooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 13, 2012
bashr8: shut up , is it because ur not married, i have told you to change your attitude becus no nigerian man wants to marry a warrior grin

Who told you that I'm not married?

What if I told you that I'm expecting a baby? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Chrisegro: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2012
Happy bday Rita, llnp!
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by georgesylva(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2012
sub_zidi: ^^^^ Your type are the ones who feel marriage is validation for any individual's selfworth!! shocked Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what has her marital status got to do with her 37th birthday Abeg park jor if you've got no birthday compliments for her...btw i logged in just to respond to this your post! undecided
E sure me die say u neva mari
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Tattooboy: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2012
adeibi: yes she is 37, check out her age on wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Dominic
i dont believe Wiki's African age
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by eastman11: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes they are. This is why God has given up on them. Can't you see the way boko haram is blowing them up into pieces, their planes are falling from the skies like dead birds and fallen fuel tankers are roasting them like xmas goats? The irony of it all is that most Nigerians cannot even stay faithful to their spouses especially the males. They make so much noise about getting married yet few months into their marital lives, they philander all over the place with university girls passing on deadly STDs/STIs to their unsuspecting spouses.

The first thing I noticed about Nigerians when I was first brought to that country by my parents (against my will that is) was that Nigeria is a very sexist country. When you add tribalism, corruption, greed, poverty, high levels of illiteracy and ignorance to the list, then you can see why that country of ours can never progress. The day any of my daughters or probably even sons bring home a Nigerian for a potential spouse, I am afraid there will be fire on the mountain. I don't want my future grand kids indoctrinated with the sexist Nigerian cultural mindset. It is very ungodly.

@Post

Happy birthday Rita. May the Good Lord Jehovah grant you in life everything you wish for yourself. Wishing you many more years ahead.

You must be an slowpoke for such remark against your country, since you prefer to remain a slave in western country than a free born in your country goodluck to you, but note that you are in no way better than those of us in lagos. I know you don't even have the cash to come back home home that is why you prefer to die where you are, animal.
I work with some Americans and Europeans here in lagos, some of them when they are fired refuse to go back home instead they stay behind looking for another job, but here you are waiting for your death in another man's country, otele nsi.
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by coolzeal(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
How about wishing her a lovely happy birthday and stop judging her. She's not yet married and so!!!.. I wonder why some Nigerians think that every woman should married and have kids, common you guys should get a life and stop mingling with people's affair..
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by donilalasky: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
How dare u say a thing like that about ur own country? Yes, we have our own shortcomings, just like any other country in the world. Even that foreign land u so much cherish, is not entirely perfect. Monkey no fine, but him mama like am so. Sad! Sad!! Sad!!! @ dasparrow.
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Natasha2(f): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
wow, thought she was 30 HBD hottie. shocked kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Amhatu(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Happy Birthday. Rita is very good at her work. cool
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by DeeAe: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

At 37 you can't call her kondo 'honey pot'.... Only pot, pan, well, black hole, Somalia, pit, hole, e.t.c

lwkmd
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by solomon111(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
dasparrow:

@Post

Na wa o!
Na person pickin be this?
SMH.
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2013
Dis woman should go and marry please.... Abi she wan remain single forever?
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by gulfer: 7:51am On May 27, 2013
So? I still take 26 days senior am grin grin grin cool
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by everyday: 8:24am On May 27, 2013
Thats good to know.I thought she was 21 yr old.By the way is she married?
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2013
everyday: Thats good to know.I thought she was 21 yr old.By the way is she married?

She dey find husband ... Go apply
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by Combosa13: 4:42am On May 31, 2013
rita dominic 37 years old? then my grandmum is 15yrs. mtchwwwe
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by sipitzzz(f): 6:01am On May 31, 2013
Hbd rita darling!wishing you many more fruitful years![/color][color=#770077]
Re: Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today by sipitzzz(f): 6:02am On May 31, 2013
Happy birthday Rita darling!wishing you many more fruitful years![/color][color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seal Visits Femi Kuti At The New Afrika Shrine / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / Fliptyce And Halima Bello Osagie's Wedding Pictures In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.