Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse (4138 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by luckarub(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
I am taking a survey why and must (Compulsorily) a woman cheat on her husband. We would also come to discussing about some of the flimsy reasons why men do same, but lets narrow our contribution to the thread on our women for now. Backup stories of how some happened would be welcomed, say for instance.

1. A woman can be forced to doing it because of pressure from her boss and the fear of being sacked
2. The man is very selfish - doesn't provide
3. A payback, because the man does it too, etc.

Note: Be very constructive

Thanks
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by 195(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
What's there 2 be construct - u hear say I be carpenter

Anyway poverty is d root source of cheatin in Nigerian relationships today x
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by gst101: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
there is absolutely no reason why any one should cheat on his or her spouse. If you are not confortable anymore, you just opt out before you get someone else.

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by bknight: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
1. Distance (living inter-continent)
2. Time (spouse in another continent for a very long time)
3. Money
4. A woman who married as a virgin might start wondering if sex feels d same with other men/wonders how it'll feel with another man.
5. One of those who believed marriage is based on spiritual compatibility but years into d marriage realizes its hell to go on like that. At d time they got married, their ideal principles hadn't been tested until in marriage.

partners who haven't seen in a very long time (for whatever reasons) are prone to temptations, while
money (especially in our society) not just d materialistic and greedy ones but some very serious&harsh (real-life) circumstances, for instance in matters of life and death, can force a well bred spouse into cheating.

2 Likes

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Because they are greedy
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by bknight: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
gst101: there is absolutely no reason why any one should cheat on his or her spouse. If you are not confortable anymore, you just opt out before you get someone else.

shocked If marriage was like that, list of ex-wives wld be alarming o cheesy grin a woman cld marry and remarry like a hundred times over
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
bknight:

shocked If marriage was like that, list of ex-wives wld be alarming o cheesy grin a woman cld marry and remarry like a hundred times over
I don't have a problem with that cos if my wife cheats, she will be divorced
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by paix(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sexually starved woman can cheat on her husband. Marriage without s3x is like running a machine without lubrication.
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
luckarub: I am taking a survey why and must (Compulsorily) a woman cheat on her husband. We would also come to discussing about some of the flimsy reasons why men do same, but lets narrow our contribution to the thread on our women for now. Backup stories of how some happened would be welcomed, say for instance.

1. A woman can be forced to doing it because of pressure from her boss and the fear of being sacked
2. The man is very selfish - doesn't provide
3. A payback, because the man does it too, etc.

Note: Be very constructive

Thanks

@OP
What you wrote made absolutely NO DAMN SENSE!!!!!!! There is no reason under the sun why someone should cheat. People do so because they are either weak, cheap, lacking or simply don't care about their partner. I would certainly why many cheat but it sure ain't right.
- Weak guys who can't tame the tiger in his pant, yet gets married: FAIL!!!
- dishonest guys who promise to stay faithful, but sha.gs the first cutie in sight: FAIL!!!
- disrespectful guys who know how much they would hurt their partner if they cheat, but still do without a care in the world: FAIL!!!
- selfish guys who only think about their own needs in a r/ship, regardless of the damage it may cause: FAIL!!!

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by epeul: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
What you wrote made absolutely NO DAMN SENSE!!!!!!! There is no reason under the sun why someone should cheat. People do so because they are either weak, cheap, lacking or simply don't care about their partner. I would certainly why many cheat but it sure ain't right.
- Weak guys who can't tame the tiger in his pant, yet gets married: FAIL!!!
- dishonest guys who promise to stay faithful, but sha.gs the first cutie in sight: FAIL!!!
- disrespectful guys who know how much they would hurt their partner if they cheat, but still do without a care in the world: FAIL!!!
- selfish guys who only think about their own needs in a r/ship, regardless of the damage it may cause: FAIL!!!

Dude read the Topic okay
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
^^^^ I guess you are a lil slow, so let me help you:

@OP
- Weak guys[b]/ladies[/b] who can't tame the tiger/cootie cat in their pant, yet get married: FAIL!!!
- dishonest guys[b]/ladies[/b] who promise to stay faithful, but sha.gs the first cutie in sight: FAIL!!!
- disrespectful guys[b]/ladies[/b] who know how much they would hurt their partner if they cheat, but still do without a care in the world: FAIL!!!
- selfish guys[b]/ladies[/b] who only think about their own needs in a r/ship, regardless of the damage it may cause: FAIL!!!
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lol@ MBJ's posts

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by shizzle11(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Lol@ MBJ's posts

Same here LOL...

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by ijebabe: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lmao! See our cool MBJ as e dey vex grin

Are you on your period too grin
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lmao!!!

MBJ bin snorting glucose o!

Hahahahahaha...
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lmao!!!

Hahahahahaha...
You go fear nah
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by luckarub(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
[quote author=epeul][/quote]

Something that "made absolutely no damn sense" according 2 u finally got some kind of response from you. If u read my article carefully, u will find out that I didn't say it is good or shld be supported. It is only a term paper and bet u. I certainly wld write against the act of spouse cheating on each other. So please hold your emotion and stop insulting others, if u don't have contribution, just skip it.

Regards
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
2things will make a woman 2 cheat on her man,she is nt gettn attn from him/she does not love him
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
amyg: 2things will make a woman 2 cheat on her man,she is nt gettn attn from him/she does not love him
There is only one reason. She is a biatch
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by HOTCASSY(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Because they are greedy

u said it all.
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Haba mynd did I cheat on u?,I guess u don't v a gf.
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
amyg:
Haba mynd did I cheat on u?,I guess u don't v a gf.
Sorry do I know you?
And the question of my having a GF is not up for discussion
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
Any time a woman chooses to spread her legs in the ultimate act of defiance, rest assured she has emotional issues.

women are not like men who can fck and move on. tongue grin

I've said this before and I will say it again, if a woman cheats something is lacking in her life.
(as in she has SERIOUS EMO. issues)

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Lol@ MBJ's posts

I KNOW RIGHT!! That guy is AWESOME!! grin
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
ijebabe: Lmao! See our cool MBJ as e dey vex grin

Are you on your period too grin

Idowuogbo: Lmao!!!

Hahahahahaha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

UNA NOR GO KILL ME!! grin

MBJ is just one of a kind...
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
If he's fat embarassed
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
omotohdarajugbogbolo: If he's fat embarassed
Ur username is wonderful.can I just cal u a-z?
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by amyg(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sorry do I know you?
And the question of my having a GF is not up for discussion
But seriously did u v 2 quote me 2 drop ur comment?u r so annoying

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by iiiyyyk(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Any time a woman chooses to spread her legs in the ultimate act of defiance, rest assured she has emotional issues.

women are not like men who can fck and move on. tongue grin

I've said this before and I will say it again, if a woman cheats something is lacking in her life.
(as in she has SERIOUS EMO. issues)

you are right, but that was then.

1 Like

Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Mynd44: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2012
amyg:
But seriously did u v 2 quote me 2 drop ur comment?u r so annoying
As if I give a damn about how you feel when I comment
Re: What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse by Exponental(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2012
Most ladies marry d available man n cheat 2 balance the other desires!
-- GREED!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute / Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! / Will You Cheat On Her if she's your gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.