Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Latest Transfer Gist Across Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Latest Transfer Gist Across Europe (2777 Views)

Football Transfer Updates Across Europe / Updates On Football Transfers And Rumors All Across Europe / Soccer: League Fixtures & Results Across Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Transfer Gist Across Europe by joeybankz: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chelsea close In on £20m Oscar Deal

The Stamford Bridge outfit have advanced negotiations with the midfielder's club, Internacional, after gazumping a £15m bid made by Spurs last week.

Oscar is regarded as one of the hottest talents in South America and has been identified by Chelsea as a star of the future.

"Spurs simply couldn't and wouldn't compete with the numbers Chelsea are talking - in terms of transfer fee and wages.

"Spurs really wanted him and thought their partnership with Internacional would help, but Chelsea are getting a star of the future."
Manchester City Targets Cavani

Cavani who is part of his country's Olympic squad, has been heavily linked with a move to Turin and has been the subject of an enquiry from Manchester City.

Juventus are also understood to be seeking clarification about Cavani's future, and the former Lazio and Fiorentina midfielder claims the Old Lady should sign the 25-year-old at all costs.

"If I were to think of a signing for Juventus, I would do anything to sign Cavani," Liverani told Sky Sport Italia.

"He is the perfect player for them."

"I do not know if he will stay at Fiorentina or not," the Genoa youth coach added.

"When I was playing, everyone wanted to wear the club's shirt, but something must have changed."
Chelsea Transfer News

Chelsea have persistently been linked with the Brazil international, who has refused to commit his future to the Dragao, in recent weeks.

A move to the Premier League has been approved by Hulk's agent, but the 25-year-old is not desperate to know where his future lies, as he prepares to play for his country at the Olympics.

"There is no deal with Chelsea or any other club," Hulk told Lancenet. "I have four years left on my contract with Porto and I am focused on the national team. I have not spoken with anyone.

Ac Milan Transfer News

Ac Milan's Adriano Galliani has been planning to offload the pair for months in order to wipe out a significant chunk of the club's mounting debts, as well as remove two hefty salaries from the wage bill, with Ibrahimovic earning a reported €12m a year, while Thiago Silva is paid a yearly sum of €6m plus bonuses at San Siro.

However, Galliani has been given the green light to cash in on Milan's two most valuable assets, meaning it will now be up to the players involved to decide if they want to move to the French capital

It has been confirmed that negotiation is on and the Swede's representative, Mino Raiola, is also keen to secure the 30-year-old striker one last big pay day.

As for Milan, they accept that filling the void left by Thiago Silva could be close to impossible, but they are confident of finding an adequate replacement for Ibrahimovic. Indeed, not only are the Rossoneri considering reigniting their interest in Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, they are also, as Goal.com revealed earlier this week, courting the Argentine's club-mate Edin Dzeko.

Liverpool forward Andy Carroll and Siena striker Mattia Destro are also under consideration, with the latter representing a particularly attractive proposition for Galliani, whose goal is to build a new Milan, younger and cheaper, but no less successful.
http://www.sportswriteup.com/

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2012 / My Best Four Club Jerseys For The New Season / Transfer News: Latest Transfer News 2021 Confirmed Today 30 Aug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.