Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. (1552 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / If You Dont Have Capital To Start A Business. I Think This Is Suitable For U. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by crownme2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
I have CAPITAL,please can some one tell me what business to invest in?
adeoluosoba@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by sunshineky(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hey pal,
A pal of mine has a wonderful proposal looking for sponsorship for a dryfish farming around Gurara dam in Abuja. Its a very sound proposal, if u agree to invest then you bring in an accountant to protect u.

Email me if u are interested then I will email u the proposal.
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by cwts: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
invest into corporate transport.call for more info on 0 8 0 6 7 5 2 8 4 5 7
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by moscajoy: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
I recently came across a Fantastic and Genuine Income Opportunity that I wanted to share with you. It’s FREE rto join, it takes less than 5 minutes of work per day and I have been earning money every single day since I’ve started. if you are interested TEXT your email address to 08022478272 for details.
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by Allansworth: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
We are into haulage and logitics business operating from lagos and registrated with some telecom servicing companies. All you need to provide is the haulage truck. We have the model that makes it work. You can contact us on 08066618531 or mail to info@allansworth.com to receive a copy of our MOU.
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by frayoz: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hi, Just saw ur posting. If u are interested in multimedia, pls call me on 08176405738
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by oremiti: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
click my signature for the best business in the whole world
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by Biggyd2: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by adexik(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Petroleum product is the answer, it is hotcake. Send me your email to get more info. Mail me at :adnepstoneworld@gmail.com
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by karlxavier(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
@ op. Please i'm interested in the proposal. I hope it is a full feasibility report. My mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 17, 2012
adexik: Petroleum product is the answer, it is hotcake. Send me your email to get more info. Mail me at :adnepstoneworld@gmail.com
I av interest my mail. ebikay2@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by digitdeveloper: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2012
i have an ebook that can make u a millionaire on the web without investing more than a few hundred dollars. its going to cost you $200 but you can test it free before payment. if you want it mail me back to get it. 07043590425.
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by digitdeveloper: 5:03am On Jul 17, 2012
i have an ebook that can make u a millionaire on the web without investing more than a few hundred dollars. its going to cost you $200 but you can test it free before payment. if you want it mail me back at digitdeveloper@yahoo.com to get it. 07043590425.
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by oremiti: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2012
all the 200m nigerians are losing $0.20 everyday if they do not join this best business in the world
Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by blissauto: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
We are looking for a business either in Lagos,We can invest in a business starting from little amount and hoping to make more return..Kindly email me with your full details for consideration.

Sahifields@gmail.com

Thanks
Sam

1 Like

Re: I Have Capital And Looking For Business To Invest. by TexasR: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
blissauto: We are looking for a business either in Lagos,We can invest in a business starting from little amount and hoping to make more return..Kindly email me with your full details for consideration.

Sahifields@gmail.com

Thanks
Sam

How much do you have to invest?

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Food Stuffs From Naija / I Run My Business In London And Want To Start A Business In Nigeria / How To Start Internet And Information Marketing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.