Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. (3380 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by nolvera(f): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
my boy friend dumped me for my girl friend and now he wants me back claiming that my girl friend was after him.Pls Nairalanders i need u people's advise because i still love him.Meanwhile,i asked him abt his affairs with my girl friend and he told me that he is done with her but that she is still calling and disturbing him.Honestly am confused and dont know what to believe or think again.Pls ur advice will help a dying sister.
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
@OP: MARRY HIM!... mtcheew #slamsDOOR :-|

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
Wiz_khalifa: @OP: MARRY HIM!... mtcheew #slamsDOOR :-|
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by southprince(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
@op....sweerie, there's no guarantee dat d one who once hurt u intentionally won't do it again. If I were u I'd allow d by gone be the by gone and forge ahead..take charge of ur emotions...FORWARD ever BACKWARD never!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by slimyem: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
why are you confused and dying for what's not worth nothing.??
My friend,throw the guy and your girlfriend to trash before i vex lambast you!
End of story!
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by thiscounts(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
What is d definition of love to u?And how did your Mama define it for u?Love has to do with TRUST and FIDELITY and also respect for each other.If what your guy did potray dat what are u still waiting for!NEXT TIME HE WOULD GO FOR YOUR GRANDMA wink

1 Like

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by mimima(f): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
You better move onooo,If you dare go back to him he will do it again."He who have ears let him hear"
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Relationship is all about trust.This trust is a constituent of Love.For your boy friend to have dumped you for your girlfriend simply means;both your girlfriend and your boyfriend are not your kind of people you shld be associating with.He has shown you the kind of man he is,who is not contented with his woman.I plead that you desist from such person and move on with your life.You'r going to find a better person,he does not worth you.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by nolvera(f): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Southprince,tnx 4 d advise.its just dat i luv him so much and wot i had 4 him was natural n pure luv.Even when he left me 4 my gf i was heart broken b4 he now came back.@Southprince,tnx 4 d advise.its just dat i luv him so much and wot i had 4 him was natural n pure luv.Even when he left me 4 my gf i was heart broken b4 he now came back.@Southprince,tnx 4 d advise.its just dat i luv him so much and wot i had 4 him was natural n pure luv.Even when he left me 4 my gf i was heart broken b4 he now came back.[color=][/color]
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
If you go back to him, you are a what? A FOOL!

Are you so ugly that no one else wants you? Don't be the architect of your own misfortune. . . Move the hell on.

He belongs to the past. If you like, hear.

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by ijebabe: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lol @ Op thanking only one person! cheesy

SMH @ people opening threads left, right and center
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
sexkillz: If you go back to him, you are a what? A FOOL!

Are you so ugly that no one else wants you? Don't be the architect of your own misfortune. . . Move the hell on.

He belongs to the past. If you like, hear.
easy dude_no be fight
@poster_control ur emotions_use ur head
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
What? Is the OP deformed or what? Seriously to be single forever is batter than someone who will betray you
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by nolvera(f): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Guys,tnx so much 4 d advise so far,atleast i ve gain enough strenght 4m u people 2 show him d exit door when he will come calling again.
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
nolvera: @Guys,tnx so much 4 d advise so far,atleast i ve gain enough strenght 4m u people 2 show him d exit door when he will come calling again.
Don't just show him the EXIT door. . . Make sure he uses IT!

3 Likes

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
sexkillz: Don't just show him the EXIT door. . . Make sure he uses IT!
Better still, Make him use it
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by shizzle11(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
slimyem: why are you confused and dying for what's not worth nothing.??
My friend,throw the guy and your girlfriend to trash before i vex lambast you!
End of story!

Hahahaha
Op i guess now you know what to do
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
He dumped ur azz and he'll toss u again cus he knows he can always have u bck. Guy dey use u wipe azz and u are here telling us u confused? If I dash u slap,d tinkling gear for ur brain go enter turbo.

Nansense!!!
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Tyche(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
I'm afraid that we may be wasting our time. The Op still loves the guy; love can make one do irrational things.
Op, don't follow your heart, the heart is not smart.
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
Tyche: I'm afraid that we may be wasting our time. The Op still loves the guy; love can make one do irrational things.
Op, don't follow your heart, the heart is not smart.
Her heart is not smart. My heart will not dare do such a thing
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by cindyrella(f): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew!
Stay there and be confused. . . if you like go back to him, Next time he will dump you for your lil sister ode!
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
cindyrella: Mtcheeeeeew!
Stay there and be confused. . . if you like go back to him, Next time he will dump you for your lil sister ode!
Or her mum

1 Like

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by cindyrella(f): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
Or her mum
grin grin
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by redcliff: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Wiz_khalifa: @OP: MARRY HIM!... mtcheew #slamsDOOR :-|

hahahahahahahahaaaaa...
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
Give him the Rihanna treatment, dump him, fhuck his best friend, dump his best friend and move on. Stay away from love.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Theben(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
She has no choice.
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by justdream(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
@ OP...YOUR BOYFRIEND LOVES YOU TOO SOO MUCH THATS WHY HE CAME BACK O JAREY. NEXT TYM, BEG HIM TO PHUCK YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SO HE WONT MISBEHAVE AGAIN. WELL, MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU SHOULDNT LET HIM GO. LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART SO THAT YOU WILL DIE EARLY AND LEAVE THE PLANET FOR HE AND YO GIRLFRIEND. STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULDNT ENJOY ANY ATOM OF LOVE, YOU DESERVE A MAN THAT ACTS LIKE YO BF grin grin grin
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Beync(f): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
Op now that u have gathered the mind to show him the exit, make sure he use it like skill said and slam the door after his exit.
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Roland17(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Something tells me u would go back to him angry
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by nolvera(f): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Gugs tnx once again 4 coming 2 my aid. I ve taken a bold step now by sending him a text msg and telling him 2 continue his affair wt my girl friend and leave me alone.I even warn him not 2 bother my life again.
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by denzel2009: 1:58am On Jul 13, 2012
nolvera: my boy friend dumped me for my girl friend and now he wants me back claiming that my girl friend was after him.Pls Nairalanders i need u people's advise because i still love him.Meanwhile,i asked him abt his affairs with my girl friend and he told me that he is done with her but that she is still calling and disturbing him.Honestly am confused and dont know what to believe or think again.Pls ur advice will help a dying sister.

How much time do you have left?
Re: My Boy Friend Dumped Me For My Girl Friend And Now He Wants Me Back. by Princewell2012(m): 2:28am On Jul 13, 2012
nolvera: @Guys,tnx so much 4 d advise so far,atleast i ve gain enough strenght 4m u people 2 show him d exit door when he will come calling again.
. No body is above mistake, don't alow anybody to discourage you, even you that s complaining you are not perfect, those people encouraging you to dump him are not married, and they do not have any experience concerning mariage, if you realy love him go back to him, you will see he is going to make a better person, and ur relationship will be stronger than before, I believe he has learnt from his mistake, and he will not allow such thing to happen again, even the next person you are going to meet, you don't know the next action he is going to perform. When ever you want to seek for an advive, go for a matured person..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Watch Me Sleep With Another Woman / Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? / Ladies 10 Things To Know That He Came For The Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.