Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Arm Robbery In Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arm Robbery In Ghana (2073 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Photos : Police Responds Within Minutes To An Arm Robbery Situation In VI / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arm Robbery In Ghana by buffead(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
Arm robbery in Ghana today makes the country unsafer place to do business. Ghanaians in diaspora are finding it difficult to return and settle finally in our dear country.

Arm robbery cases have been registered in various points in the country and yet there have been no solution.

People have lost lives and properties and the government has never come out with any strategic plans to combat these gangsters operating in the country.

Many Ghanaians are pointing fingers on Nigerians, but they have not seen nor heard any decisive words from the government.

The answer is no, then what is the action we should take as patrotic Ghanaians? Some people are saying we should deport all Nigerians and others are saying the government has to issue national identification cards.

The so called ecowas would not bring any good thing to the nation, it will rather destroy our fragile economy because of Nigerians.

shocked shocked shocked When i saw this on ghana news website i wasnt shock and i was shocked lol but wat bothers me is wat are they trying to say there all the nigerians in ghana are now armed robbers now or wat. undecided
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by Reverend(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2007
Why are people stealing arms?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by buffead(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2007
Thieves broke into three schools at Bonsu in Nkoranza District of the Brong Ahafo Region and made away with educational materials.

The materials included 85 copies of dictionaries, mathematics and English text books, exercises books, 60 library books, two footballs and volleyballs and 50 Ghana @ 50 commemorative cups.

thats is wat they steal and they are pointing to nigerians na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by Iman3(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
Are they robbing with their arms or are they robbing arms? Are they going to ammunition depots and stealing the arms there or are they robbing hospitals for their prosthetic arms?Are they robbing people of their arms for ritualistic purposes?

1 Like

Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by folahann(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2007
Nigerians account for every bad thing that happen in Ghana. So when i saw the topic i knew they will talk about Nigerians being the Robbers in their Country
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by folahann(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
Many of them in the Ghanaians cells who claim they are Nigerians don't even understand one nigerian language
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by YangaRat: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2007
Wettin me I know be say any person when dey teef arm go one day face the long harm of the law, no matter how the person arm himself reach.

Every day for the arm robber, one day for the torso.
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by Tylenol: 4:05am On Dec 06, 2007
One Ghanaian said whenever her parents hear about one of their friend's/neighbour's/brother's/sister's (you get the point) children in trouble, they blame it on Nigerians. "It's that Nigerian boy he's been hanging around that ruined him." Or "That unwanted pregnancy is a result of her becoming friends with that Nigerian girl!"
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by EKENEA(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2007
Hmmmmmmmm, Ghanaians should wake up and face reality because it might be too late.
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by OEPHIUS(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2007
the problem is the bad publicity nigerians get i do not know much abou ghana but in south africa the most hated africans are nigerians and the thrut is that nigerians do not work alone do they their are some locals working with them just like me once asking who nigerians bribe at the foreign embassies in nigeria for visa definitely nnot nigeria so you get the picture these people are just as bad or worse and just looking for someone to blame for their woes
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by desgiezd(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2007
buffead:

Thieves broke into three schools at Bonsu in Nkoranza District of the Brong Ahafo Region and made away with educational materials.

The materials included 85 copies of dictionaries, mathematics and English text books, exercises books, 60 library books, two footballs and volleyballs and 50 Ghana @ 50 commemorative cups.

thats is what they steal and they are pointing to nigerians na wa ooooo

While I fully agree with Yanga Rat, I must say that no nigerian will leave his/her country and go and be stealing exercise books, dictionaries, footballs, volleyballs etc in another country. What will he do with them? Ghanaians are only calling a dog a bad name to justify hanging it.
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by ikeyman00(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2012
@@@@@@@@@

inferior ghanaian thieves pretending to be nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yes_hKRr7w

look at his monkie face shocked
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by ikeyman00(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2012
@@@

the only booming jobs in little Ghana now is arm robbery

http://www.modernghana.com/news/420335/1/suspected-armed-robbers-attack-passengers.html
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by Biggyd2: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2012
Shebi this country now has oyel? I wish dem goodluck in the years ahead.
Re: Arm Robbery In Ghana by ikeyman00(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
@@@@

yes

(1) (Reply)

Secret Plot Uncovered: Hausa/fulani Plot Take Over Of Banks From Yoruba/igbo / President Umar Musa Yar'adua, You Are Welcome Back To Nigeria / Behold The Warri Industrial Business Park.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.