Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (41644 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Codedrock(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
When I first saw this funny NYSC girl's picture on the internet, I almost killed myself with laugh!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NfGFluRgl7s/T_75HHgUoWI/AAAAAAAAIF0/qFWOqjWJMyo/s400/1+a+girl+corper.jpg[/img]
See the funny questions that gowith the picture below:
Is this skirt? Can dis be skirt? Who sew this skirt? Hmmm... and Deeper Life worshippers will not kill person with laugh!!! Is this really skirt? Can dis be called skirt?

9 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by McGeorge1(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2012
What have Jehova withness or deeper life got to do with one's life? U're such an ASSHOLE!

5 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by lepasharon(f): 1:01am On Jul 13, 2012
wats wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by DatechMan(m): 2:51am On Jul 13, 2012
LMFAO. Unbelievable
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Akprof(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2012
Not bad! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ayobase(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2012
That wasnt true...made-up!
But indeed funny!

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by suogal(f): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2012
This is so nice,i have been waiting to see some of our religious fanatics that it is against that religion to wear trousers wear skirt.i duff my hat 4 d gal n d pix

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Lisa1: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by wesley80(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2012
lepasharon: wats wrong with it?
Is that the type of skirt you also wear?

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by cindyrella(f): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2012
So what? undecided
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Deedee49(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2012
Still waiting for the "how did dis make front page" posters! Funny pix!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by miteolu(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2012
The lady is GOOD CHRISTIAN (S U ) and her father has worn her not to wear abominable trousers.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by freeman500: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2012
Some Moslems no dey wear trousers
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Ahmedie25(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by adoniza(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2012
Not smart at all.

Na ngbeke girl be that

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Tattooboy: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2012
Deedee49: Still waiting for the "how did dis make front page" posters! Funny pix!
its really funny in this modern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by gbadexy(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2012
I think the trouser better protects and cover females most especially when boarding a bike or climbing an elevated place where their undies would be noticeable.

4 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by mallorca(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2012
adoniza: Not smart at all.

Na ngbeke girl be that
why u no go call her mgbeke angry angry
na Civilization keep us were we dey till today
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by xplode556: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2012
maybe, she's a born again muslim. funny sack skirt.

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by greatgod2012(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2012
very funny indeed, but its not d skirt dt is funny, its d way d skirt is sown, it would have been better if d skirt is smarter.

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Maxdiamond(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Na wa oo.dis girl must win d best graduating copper.lol.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ismhab(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2012
Even police women dey wear skirt.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Erickenny(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2012
I think I saw Jesus pixs. I have never seen him on tousers.Some trousers are better than skirt so, what you wear dont matter what matters is let it be decent.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by peziz(f): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day
what is wrong with you? You don't have to post anything here. Why write in such manner?

7 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by JOEWAYNE(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2012
dat pic doesnt have anything to do wif jehovahs witnesses.ok

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by nipeks001(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2012
.But like seriously it looks gud.It's bcoz it is unusual dat's y it looks somehow
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Beync(f): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2012
what has that skirt got to do with Jehovah's Witnesses? Silly poster

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Chaydee(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2012
At least boko haram will not touch her seein her wearin Skirt grin grin grin
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by moneyquest: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2012
This Nairaland is just a huge joke! So you can actually paste someone's picture on this website without her permission, make caricatures of it, and yet get an accolade of front page recognition for doing so? What an offensive thing to do, in my opinion?

7 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by AbuRuqayya1(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2012
gbadexy: I think the trouser better protects and cover females most especially when boarding a bike or climbing an elevated place where their undies would be noticeable.
then u r a fool lipsrsealed
gbadexy: I think the trouser better protects and cover females most especially when boarding a bike or climbing an elevated place where their undies would be noticeable.
then u r a fool
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by edey2real: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2012
Laugh don almost kill me. This shld be in d joke section.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ghasmark: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2012
IT'S HER CHOICE. DESPITE D FACT THAT WRONG IS ACCEPTED BY EVERYBODY AS RIGTH DOES NT MAKE IT RIGTH. LADIES GO BACK TO SKIRTS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.