Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (41643 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Wislet(f): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day
@Ahmed.
correction:

has dressing decently become immoral in our society? If not, why do you say the picture is funny?. Such decent girls are scarce in the world of today.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by bullseye2(f): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
Reference:

No, its called Freedom of Expression.

Ur neighbour takes a pic of u taking a dump and posts it on nairaland. I'm pretty sure u'd be cool with it; after all its freedom of expression.
Ur rights end where another's begin. Let's face it; this may be funny but its downright unfair.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Lakayana: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Gerrard59: I doubt if she's a muslim. However,i must say that gal must be a deeper lyf gurl. it was sown wrongly,she worwor. nd y wear boot? y not slippers? I won't be baffled if she's a drug addict.
Btw, jesus wore gowns(wich is nt acceptable according to the bible). So there's nothing wrong with women wearing jeans or trousers. Afta all in some tribes men wear skirts. The scottish are a gøod example. Nd besides she's not a witness(my former church),they dont dress that flabbish.
You are so evil for making me laugh like that take your time oh!!!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by campella(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day

You mean decent or deceit?
She looks innocent to me
Not of the world type.

She is okay and the skirt too, to cover her decent parts. cheesy cheesy
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Pakonte(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mc George: What have Jehova withness or deeper life got to do with one's life? U're such an ASSHOLE!
how many times do we have 2 c dis post on nairaland...lack of threads
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
dipotech: wonders shall never end.
what type of wonder is that?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by abdul4hire: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
I personally dont see anything wrong with it nd even if i did,i wont express it in a forum like this.
If i saw u on the road nd tot u were ugly or not nicely dressed, wld openly laughing or mocking at u portray me as being matured? Especially if her pic is on here without her consent. This might be understandable considering the fact that there r little ones on this forum so i direct my criticism to the older ones here.

Secondly not everyone loves to expose their curves in public(contrary to popular beleif), nd if it is MANDATORY TO ATTEND NYSC wearing trousers to be elligible to work in naija (sum policies in this country MIGHT BE biased nd stupid), then it only makes sense that she with such values looks for ways around the RULES in order to safeguard her values even if she is in defiance.Nd if she gets away with it then she wld hv done a honourable tin with regards to those values.

So bashing her for this is pretty silly, as u might as well express )ur grievances with any religion in the corresponding section.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
I salute her radical faith in the word of God
if she is a Christian. When many christian has
failed to live by God's word in the name of civilization,
she is able to keep her faith. YOU WON MY HEART. RIDE ON JESUS!!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by 365download(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
wether it is good or bad why using frugal and offensive language to attack people.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by all4Him: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
All of u dat take pleasure in mockin at what u do not understand b careful.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by cindyrella(f): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
emmydeb: so yu too dont see anytin wrong wit dat?
Actually I don't. undecided
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by chievo: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]dat shes wearing a skirt doesnt make her a born again or an innocent person
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ellouchi: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
But honestly,lets not just make fun of either the lady or her skirt because being a christian or muslim,jehovah's witnesses or deeper life is not the issue here neither has anyone of us read that jesus or muhammed wore trouser nor did their disciples."it's her choice & nothing can change that."
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by free2ryhme: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Must she be a deeper life to wear a skirt? hw r you not sure dat she is a Muslim cos I having seem Muslim girls when i served in Maiduguri wore skirts and a deeper lifer wearing trousers. so babe when you wanna report report objectively ok
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Unessien(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
na wrapa she tight
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by duke4ever: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Danka7777:

Yes it does. Every one knows that Jehobah's witness don't wear pants.
are you crazy or just being lazy? Spoilt silly thing!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
At times i wonder why pple had to go 2d extreme in order to prove thier "holy holy"syndrome..this sucks,abeg.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by benjy4uy2k: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Obey your rulers that is the commandment,wearing NYSC skirt is abnormal during service
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by God2man(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
Codedrock: When I first saw this funny NYSC girl's picture on the internet, I almost killed myself with laugh!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NfGFluRgl7s/T_75HHgUoWI/AAAAAAAAIF0/qFWOqjWJMyo/s400/1+a+girl+corper.jpg[/img]
See the funny questions that gowith the picture below:
Is this skirt? Can dis be skirt? Who sew this skirt? Hmmm... and Deeper Life worshippers will not kill person with laugh!!! Is this really skirt? Can dis be called skirt?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by sanmiakinseye(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
Am speechless.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by God2man(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
OlowoTee: This reminds me of myself...cheesy
I don't see anything bad therein. It's a matter of choice, especially when you aren't used to wearing trousers... I served in a Church and did put on this most of the time!. The ZI and other officials got used to me no ni :x and, this did not stop me from winning their prize as the overall best corps member...
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by shizzle11(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2012

#clears throat# ehm ehm, could you please speak english?, i don't understand spanish
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by muyiwah666(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
nothing strange or funny abt this ...girls don dey where skirt for nys' for a long time though it is not common... go check..
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by shizzle11(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wislet: @Ahmed.
correction:

has dressing decently become immoral in our society? If not, why do you say the picture is funny?. Such decent girls are scarce in the world of today.

Bwahahahaha, dis babe u wicked'o. I actually thought he/she spoke in spanish and was asking for interpretation in english. I hope he/she takes your correction. Lol
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Skoopy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
Question is:
1) is this a skirt
2) how is this a skirt
3) could this be a skirt
4) who made the skirt
5) what prompted the making of that skirt
6) is it legal wearing dat skirt as a corper
7) can we examine the skirt
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
brito: I salute her radical faith in the word of God
if she is a Christian. When many christian has
failed to live by God's word in the name of civilization,
she is able to keep her faith. YOU WON MY HEART. RIDE ON JESUS!!
Na wa o.

So she is now jesus?who even told you she is a christian? Its really a pity.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by popin5(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
Deedee49: Still waiting for the "how did dis make front page" posters! Funny pix!
why are such a critic? Do u lead a happy life at all? Dude, Take tins easy.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by gbadexy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
Abu-Ruqayya:
then u r a fool :-Xthen u r a fool
I didn't get your response on time.
You are a bigger fool. Stupid fvcktard. Either your imbecillic mind agree or simply disagree.
Stupid extremist
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by nijanigga: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
But who told that trousers were originally meant for men? and do you all know that there are trousers (or whatever you call it) meant for women and there those for men.The bible says, a woman shall not wear that which pertainent to men.In other words, don't turn yourselves to gay.But in this country due to illiteracy and poverty we carry religion on our heads,look at where the country is today,despite all the religion,Nigeria is going to abyss.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by nijanigga: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
gbadexy:
You are a bigger fool. Stupid fvcktard. Either your imbecillic mind agree or simply disagree.
Stupid extremist
Abu-Ruqayya:
then u r a fool :-Xthen u r a fool
You are a bigger fool. silly fvcktard. Either your imbecillic mind agree or simply disagree.
silly extremist

2 fools, sitting behind pc and barking.Why not plan to face each other in person.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by dandagreat(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Omo mehn wetin person no go see for naija. #deeperlife
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Codedrock: When I first saw this funny NYSC girl's picture on the internet, I almost killed myself with laugh!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NfGFluRgl7s/T_75HHgUoWI/AAAAAAAAIF0/qFWOqjWJMyo/s400/1+a+girl+corper.jpg[/img]
See the funny questions that gowith the picture below:
Is this skirt? Can dis be skirt? Who sew this skirt? Hmmm... and Deeper Life worshippers will not kill person with laugh!!! Is this really skirt? Can dis be called skirt?
this one na wrapper she tie,no be skirt and i know she must be a deeper life or mountain of fire member.I pity her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.