Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. (883 Views)

The Best Decision You Have Ever Made / Was Nigeria's Independence In 1960 : A Decision Too Early??? / I Can't Sleep Till Date When I Opened A Link Just To Find This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by jovie50: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
Share your experiences nairalanders on any decision/s you made and you still feel a guilt of remorse till date. Please no insults, it's time for reflection of our past deeds, which we were not proud of and we still feel accountable for.
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by jovie50: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
THIS IS MY STORY:
I live in kaduna, kakuri precisely. On August 9th 2005, 4:13pm if i remembered vividly. A house in my street was set ablaze on fire due to fault of NEPA at that time.
I was among the people who were rushing in and out trying to help and rescue the victims and properties of fellas amidst the fire. While bringing the properties out, i saw some notes of money. I dropped what i was carrying and i took the money and went out of the building quietly.
I rushed home, feeling so excited. I counted the money, it was #2500. I was so broke at that time and i just consoled myself by saying,"MAYBE IT'S MY LUCK." Not to think that i actually stole it.
But the fact still remains, anytime i think about that decision i made by not returning the money. I still feel some stains of guilt on me.
AND THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER: "I DIDN'T SPEND THE MONEY WISELY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WORK FOR IT"
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by tobechi20(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Operator, lead by example...tel us ur story
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by jovie50: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2012
tobechi20: Operator, lead by example...tel us ur story
didn't u see my story. Scroll upwardz
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by tobechi20(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
I SLAPPED A GIRL

she hasn't forgiven me till date..,after several appeal
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Jul 14, 2012
I should have married a Ghanaian man.
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by jovie50: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
tobechi20: I SLAPPED A GIRL

she hasn't forgiven me till date..,after several appeal

did u beg her?
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by tobechi20(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2012
jovie50:
did u beg her?

....i said after many appeal(beg, beseech, plead)
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by jovie50: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2012
tobechi20:

....i said after many appeal(beg, beseech, plead)
don't worry, she will still come to her senses, she will be the one begging later
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by slimyem: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
i studied a course i'm never gon use!
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by Joeblis(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
slimyem: i studied a course i'm never gon use!
and what was the course?
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by slimyem: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Joeblis: and what was the course?
why do you want to know?
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by Joeblis(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
slimyem: why do you want to know?
it can be informative..anyway the day i'll continue to regret was that i kissed my hausa gf back in the days!after that incident she termed me as a bad boy and she also avoids me thinking i'll molest her...see what sharia has caused!
Re: A Decision You Made, That Is So Regrettable Till Date. by ayox2003: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
tobechi20: Operator, lead by example...tel us ur story

Hahaha.....and thats what OP means, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the fits of laughter, anyway.

Frawzey

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Saying (zodiac Signs)? / This New National Identification Number (nim) / Village Bans Women From Using Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.