Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business (1216 Views)

12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO / Seun You Need To Look Into This.... / Thumbs Up Seun, You Took The Bold Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by Busupport: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2012
Oga Seun and his moderator, I may not matter but remember a drop of water makes a mighty ocean. I want to call the attention of you guys on the way you are killing Nigeria business.

Recently I discovered that any post I made on here will disappear or hidden. I was wondering what might be the cause.Now I just realize that you guys banned our website from your forum for no reason. Before I used to thing that the hidden posts are people that insult other fellow user but I was wrong.

I understand that some guys might be spamming your forum but using brutality is not the option here. Big sites like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, etc will warn you not to repeat that action again before they can take action. But you give just take decision without even informing the user which sometimes left the user confuse without knowing what wrong he/she committed.

Because of your decision to block CHRISHENZO from commenting on post(despiting doing no wrong), I have no option but to open a new account to tell you how your policy is affecting some meaningful users here.
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by Afam4eva(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2012
I think they need to review their policy.
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by Peterson1993(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2012
Mtcheww. I just wasted bandwidth opening this thread. Where is the Nigeria business he killed here. Trying to bring order and eradicate spam from his web is not killing any Nigeria business.. ¡
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by yawatide(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
This is a privately owned forum. It is a privilege, not a right, to be on here. If anyone, including myself, doesn't like what is going on, the solution is to leave and/or establish a competing forum.

All this creation of bigmanism is what is killing us...left over crumbs from the British era. Be a trailblazer, and create something that will, in your words, not kill nigerian business and stop complaining.
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by Afam4eva(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
This is a privately owned forum. It is a privilege, not a right, to be on here. If anyone, including myself, doesn't like what is going on, the solution is to leave and/or establish a competing forum.

All this creation of bigmanism is what is killing us...left over crumbs from the British era. Be a trailblazer, and create something that will, in your words, not kill nigerian business and stop complaining.
Nairaland is a community and in every community the inhabitants have the right to complain about what they don't feel comfortable with. I think the owner of these forum has to take us seriously because we contribute to what this forum is.
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by talk2hb1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

You are right, but he (seun) needs to understand that the community member makes up the site. Mind you, I ain't advocating for spammers just pointing to the fact that we ought to put into consideration people will surely wants to exploit every opportunity available.
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by chrishenzo: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Peterson1993: Mtcheww. I just wasted bandwidth opening this thread. Where is the Nigeria business he killed here. Trying to bring order and eradicate spam from his web is not killing any Nigeria business.. ¡

You call yourself a programmer/web designer and yet you don't understand what I mean by killing Nigeria business. Anyway until you finish your prayer point, then we can talk better.

yawa-ti-de:

All this creation of bigmanism is what is killing us...left over crumbs from the British era. Be a trailblazer, and create something that will, in your words, not kill Nigerian business and stop complaining.

If that is the way you put it, tell me why should you be complaining of MTN, GLO, ISP services in Nigeria. They are private also. They didn't force you to buy from them just like Seun didn't force people to post on here.

The fact remains that you as a user contribute to the growth of Nairaland. One post you made might be something that hooked someone on Nairaland and make the person a subscribe.And the person might turn up fetching money for Seun.
Likewise someone you met on here might give you a web job. So tell me, if Seun keep banning people the way they do, who is benefiting. I don't have issue with Seun banning people. I just want them to consider making it in a more standard way and not a military way.

3 Likes

Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by sisqology(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
Where's that seun boy sef
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by yawatide(f): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
1) Before we get unnecessarily emotional (as is the case, generally speaking with Nigerians - next thing, someone will break beer bottle on the head, knowing that the person with the loudest mouth, as opposed to the person with the most rights, wins), let us back up and look at the title of the post. Perhaps the OP needs to revise? Look at it here (bolded for your convenience): "Seun you are killing Nigeria business"

Let us debate the points based on the title of the thread please.

2)
If that is the way you put it, tell me why should you be complaining of MTN, GLO, ISP services in Nigeria. They are private also. They didn't force you to buy from them just like Seun didn't force people to post on here.

Again, based on the title of this thread, I dare say, "case closed....Cooooooouuuuurt!"
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by Peterson1993(m): 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wow can't believe this naughty thread is still wide open without been locked or deleted for ever! Someone who thinks he can type fast just sit and type the deficiencies of a successful person and ignoring the success stories! That is joblessness! Get a job!. Look at the top of this thread, you will see a thread titled "thumbs up Seun, You took the bold step" that is the kind of thread we wana read here and not creating a thread to condemn anyone..! Seun this! Seun that! Flooding everywhere! Who cares! Why can't some naughty nigerians leave others to paddle their own canoe! Contact him via email and not blow your irrelevant trumpet to the public. This section is becoming too boring with site reviews and naughty complains. This is not the nairaland Webmaster section I use to know! Am out ta here!
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by ijebabe: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mscheeeeewww!
Nonsense! Stop spamming and if you have any issues direct it to Seun in an email!
Good luck solving your issues by whining angry
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by shorxynla(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Seun is not even responding. grin grin grin
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by shorxynla(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Seun is not even responding. grin grin grin
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by sisqology(m): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2012
Una too dey talk
Re: Seun You Are Killing Nigeria Business by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Busupport: Oga Seun and his moderator, I may not matter but remember a drop of water makes a mighty ocean.

then join Nigeria Small Business Forum lets begin from there

(1) (Reply)

Cutest Bloggers Of 2014 / How To Make $974/month With Clickbank And Youtube (without Uploading Any Videos) / Funny Web Hosting Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.