Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,269 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Thank God I'm Not An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God I'm Not An Atheist (1719 Views)

God I'm lost without you / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thank God I'm not an Atheist coz if I'm an atheist,I'll be B.A.D. Afterall,for atheist,there's no heaven or hell,by my own extension,there will be no GOOD or BAD.

I'll do as I like. Eat, drink, smoke,fornicate,lie and steal(remember there is no god),be jealous, envy,pride, lustful,dubious,greedy,disobedient to parents/elders, disrespectful,lazy,arrogant,hostile,selfish,angry,be g.ay, 419,armed robber,commit s.exual immoralities,adultery, murderer,hate men,women & children,hate science,hate history,hate africans, americans, europeans, asians,carribeans,arabs,hate the world in general.Hate all religions.

If I had my way, I'll want to be the only person living on earth so that nothing will ever make me angry again. I won't have to compete with anyone in order to be rich or get employed or promotion etc.It will just be I, ME and MYSELF.

For me, these will be a very good reason for being an ATHEIST. What's the point of being nice & doing any good when there's no reward.

Do you as an atheist believe(note this word) it's good to do good rather than bad? Why?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz: Thank God I'm not an Atheist coz if I'm an atheist,I'll be B.A.D. Afterall,for atheist,there's no heaven or hell,by my own extension,there will be no GOOD or BAD.

Did you really take some time to think about this topic before creating a thread? You've just admitted that the only thing keeping you from being "bad" is your fear of god. If your god is real, do you think he'll appreciate this kind of thinking?

Revolutnz: I'll do as I like. Eat, drink, smoke,fornicate,lie and steal(remember there is no god),be jealous, envy,pride, lustful,dubious,greedy,disobedient to parents/elders, disrespectful,lazy,arrogant,hostile,selfish,angry,be g.ay, 419,armed robber,commit s.exual immoralities,adultery, murderer,hate men,women & children,hate science,hate history,hate africans, americans, europeans, asians,carribeans,arabs,hate the world in general.Hate all religions.

lol...........wtf? You are a weak minded fool if this is how you would deal with the realisation that there is no god.

Revolutnz: If I had my way, I'll want to be the only person living on earth so that nothing will ever make me angry again. I won't have to compete with anyone in order to be rich or get employed or promotion etc.It will just be I, ME and MYSELF.

You need to see a psychologist.

Revolutnz: For me, these will be a very good reason for being an ATHEIST. What's the point of being nice & doing any good when there's no reward.

The only reason to be an atheist is because you don't believe in the supernatural. Atheism is not an escape from basic personal responsibility like you think, it's an embrace of reality as it is without the addition of the supernatural to give life and existence a meaning. It's about doing "good" without expecting a reward in the "afterlife" and you can also abdicate all reason and turn into a "g@y 419 armed robber" like you proposed without having to fear "hell". But I think you need to believe in "God" because that's the only reason you haven't turned into a psychopath.

Revolutnz: Do you as an atheist believe(note this word) it's good to do good rather than bad? Why?

I think it's "good" when you realize that we are all individuals trying to make sense of the world and one shpuldn't impose his/her wordlview or religious dogma on anyone. Individual freedom of lifestyle is what is good as long as the collective laws of society ensures personal freedom, safety and right to property.

Doing "bad" is just adding to the absurdities of life, but "bad" is part of life, so I guess we should roll with the punches and let our "good" outweigh our "bad".
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Martian:

Did you really take some time to think about this topic before creating a thread?

I did

You've just admitted that the only thing keeping you from being "bad" is your fear of god.

Yes, it's the fear of God.

If your god is real, do you think he'll appreciate this kind of thinking?

Remember, I was only thinking like a 'bad' atheist.

lol...........wtf? You are a weak minded fool if this is how you would deal with the realisation that there is no god.

Thanks, strong minded fool.

You need to see a psychologist.

No need. I'm a psychologist.

The only reason to be an atheist is because you don't believe in the supernatural.

Have you watched dynamo kid, the magician. check youtube.What/which power is he using?

Atheism is not an escape from basic personal responsibility like you think, it's an embrace of reality as it is without the addition of the supernatural to give life and existence a meaning.

Says who? What if I chose to be a 'bad/evil' atheist?Is there any repercussion?

It's about doing "good" without expecting a reward in the "afterlife" and you can also abdicate all reason and turn into a "g@y 419 armed robber" like you proposed without having to fear "hell".

So for instance, ATHEIST A on his way to work found ATHEIST B lying on the floor by the road from gun shot wound and took him to the hospital for treatment and also paid for all his bills and he was discharged after 7days. ATHEIST A being a good man invited him to come to his house the next day.

The next day, ATHEIST B showed up with his gang at ATHEIST A's house and bound him with a rope and forced him to watch while they raped his wife and 3 teenage daughters.After taken all his money and belongings, ATHEIST A was shot along with his wife & 3 daughters.

Afterwards, ATHEIST B and his gang live another 65years and died leaving behind their children and grand/great grand children while ATHEIST A has none.

Question: According to you, both ATHEIST A and ATHEIST B's fate are the same? Is this fair?

But I think you need to believe in "God" because that's the only reason you haven't turned into a psychopath.

You are not far from the truth.

I think it's "good" when you realize that we are all individuals trying to make sense of the world and one shpuldn't impose his/her wordlview or religious dogma on anyone. Individual freedom of lifestyle is what is good as long as the collective laws of society ensures personal freedom, safety and right to property.

Doing "bad" is just adding to the absurdities of life, but "bad" is part of life, so I guess we should roll with the punches and let our "good" outweigh our "bad".

Okay
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Why even bother to dignify this thread with a carefully thought-out answer.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz: Thank God I'm not an Atheist coz if I'm an atheist,I'll be B.A.D. Afterall,for atheist,there's no heaven or hell,by my own extension,there will be no GOOD or BAD.

I'll do as I like. Eat, drink, smoke,fornicate,lie and steal(remember there is no god),be jealous, envy,pride, lustful,dubious,greedy,disobedient to parents/elders, disrespectful,lazy,arrogant,hostile,selfish,angry,be g.ay, 419,armed robber,commit s.exual immoralities,adultery, murderer,hate men,women & children,hate science,hate history,hate africans, americans, europeans, asians,carribeans,arabs,hate the world in general.Hate all religions.

If I had my way, I'll want to be the only person living on earth so that nothing will ever make me angry again. I won't have to compete with anyone in order to be rich or get employed or promotion etc.It will just be I, ME and MYSELF.

For me, these will be a very good reason for being an ATHEIST. What's the point of being nice & doing any good when there's no reward.

Do you as an atheist believe(note this word) it's good to do good rather than bad? Why?

This is one reason why I am against the atheists on NL trying to convince theists that God doesn't exist.
A lot of people are good simply because they are scared of hell. Convince them that hell doesn't exist and they start to carry out all the debaucheries this guy mentioned in his post.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
O00OOPpps. Double post.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
How old are you? So the magic of dynamo kid is supernatural?

About your Atheist A & B, sometimes life turns out like that and sometimes it's the opposite. Sometimes it fair, and sometimes it's cruel.

Some people crawl out of the v@gina of some royal person and they become incredible wealthy and the envy of some e.g Prince Williams of UK
Some are born in a refugee camp in the Baaka Valley and grow up to be Islamic fundamentalists whose sole ambition in life is to blow up jews.
Some are born in Germany where the sysytem of governance they have ensures economic progress and high standard of living.
Some are born in South Sudan and don't know the meaning of "high standard of living".
Idi Amin was a tyrant who died relatively peacefully in Saudi Arabia while Ghadafi never had a chance to escape.You can say its not fair that one died in saudi while the other got sodomized with a knife, but that's just the way things are.

You feel what Atheist B did is not fair and since he was never punished in this world, you feel the need to create a world where he will be punished.

So continue to hold on to your faith so that you don't become a "bad" atheist".
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Why even bother to dignify this thread with a carefully thought-out answer.

lol, I asked my self the same question when he mentioned Dynamo kid but he still had a somewhat valid analogy.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Why even bother to dignify this thread with a carefully thought-out answer.

There we go again. When it comes to discussing atheism with theists, you guys will 'abscond' or start abusing the OP, haba! Okay let's discuss christianity and islam?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Martian: How old are you? So the magic of dynamo kid is supernatural?

grin grin grin[b]LOL! I'm I surprised with your answer? NO
[/b]
About your Atheist A & B, sometimes life turns out like that....

Life turns out...? So we cannot be held responsible?

and sometimes it's the opposite. Sometimes it fair, and sometimes it's cruel.

Some people crawl out of the v@gina of some royal person and they become incredible wealthy and the envy of some e.g Prince Williams of UK
Some are born in a refugee camp in the Baaka Valley and grow up to be Islamic fundamentalists whose sole ambition in life is to blow up jews.
Some are born in Germany where the sysytem of governance they have ensures economic progress and high standard of living.
Some are born in South Sudan and don't know the meaning of "high standard of living".
Idi Amin was a tyrant who died relatively peacefully in Saudi Arabia while Ghadafi never had a chance to escape.You can say its not fair that one died in saudi while the other got sodomized with a knife, but that's just the way things are.

So...

You feel what Atheist B did is not fair and since he was never punished in this world, you feel the need to create a world where he will be punished.

Why are u trying to put words into my mouth? Did I mention anything like that?

So continue to hold on to your faith so that you don't become a "bad" atheist".

Classic
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:

There we go again. When it comes to discussing atheism with theists, you guys will 'abscond' or start abusing the OP, haba! Okay let's discuss Christianity and islam?

It is not that at all, this issue is somewhat of a drag-back-er. I am fairly certain you have 60% of the issues nailed down and if you did not, you will find ample information on Nairaland. I think the crime we often commit at the end of a very informative thread is that we do not have a scribe to objectively summarize the thoughts, opinions and open-minded answers dropped throughout the course of discussions (fights, arguments, insults, insight)

There is also a greater crime posters commit when creating threads - it is the crime of UNCLARITY. I think it also has a self-serving purpose which is usually to guide the readers presumptions or opinions towards a path that the poster will reveal during the discussion - American lawyers do that a lot. (Leading the Witness)

Thank God I'm not an Atheist coz if I'm an atheist,I'll be B.A.D. Afterall,for atheist,there's no heaven or hell,by my own extension,there will be no GOOD or BAD.

sad This is low even for you - there is such a thing as MORALITY and it does not come from God or Religion
Jerry 17:6 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?
Gen 6:5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

Perhaps I am slow on the uptake, I see very little meaning to this but I'd like to think I have an open mind and can discern meaning in sentences as this one. but please enlighten me

I fear the last statement confirms my fears - this thread has a purpose and it is not as open-minded as the poster presents - I could be wrong but it is a fact that there are rewards for being nice, charitable, tolerant (to ideas, philosophies, religions, ethnicity etc) and it has been proven over history

What I expect from most posters when it comes to discussing anything on the Religion and Politics section (strange bed-fellows grin) is to provide CLARITY - clearness or lucidity as to perception or understanding; freedom from indistinctness or ambiguity.
It means I do not presume Muslims, Christians, Theists, Satanists etc to not know what they mean to say or how to say it. I expect at the very least that they present their opinions (however opinionated) with intelligibility, exactness, simplicity.

If you can redact this post in a manner that is devoid of any ambiguity, i am sure it will help theists and non-theists alike - PEACE

Light Reading if you care
https://www.nairaland.com/564882/why-did-god-need-write/1#7341921
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

It is not that at all, this issue is somewhat of a drag-back-er. I am fairly certain you have 60% of the issues nailed down and if you did not, you will find ample information on Nairaland. I think the crime we often commit at the end of a very informative thread is that we do not have a scribe to objectively summarize the thoughts, opinions and open-minded answers dropped throughout the course of discussions (fights, arguments, insults, insight)

There is also a greater crime posters commit when creating threads - it is the crime of UNCLARITY. I think it also has a self-serving purpose which is usually to guide the readers presumptions or opinions towards a path that the poster will reveal during the discussion - American lawyers do that a lot. (Leading the Witness)

sad This is low even for you - there is such a thing as MORALITY and it does not come from God or Religion
Jerry 17:6 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?
Gen 6:5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

Perhaps I am slow on the uptake, I see very little meaning to this but I'd like to think I have an open mind and can discern meaning in sentences as this one. but please enlighten me

I fear the last statement confirms my fears - this thread has a purpose and it is not as open-minded as the poster presents - I could be wrong but it is a fact that there are rewards for being nice, charitable, tolerant (to ideas, philosophies, religions, ethnicity etc) and it has been proven over history

What I expect from most posters when it comes to discussing anything on the Religion and Politics section (strange bed-fellows grin) is to provide CLARITY - clearness or lucidity as to perception or understanding; freedom from indistinctness or ambiguity.
It means I do not presume Muslims, Christians, Theists, Satanists etc to not know what they mean to say or how to say it. I expect at the very least that they present their opinions (however opinionated) with intelligibility, exactness, simplicity.

If you can redact this post in a manner that is devoid of any ambiguity, i am sure it will help theists and non-theists alike - PEACE

Light Reading if you care
https://www.nairaland.com/564882/why-did-god-need-write/1#7341921

Thanks for your reply lagerbeer grin grin grin Really you weren't far from the truth. I was just bored at work today and decided to pull you guys legs a little. I hardly open threads in this section.

However, what's your take on this:

For instance, ATHEIST A on his way to work found ATHEIST B lying on the floor by the road from gun shot wound and took him to the hospital for treatment and also paid for all his bills and he was discharged after 7days. ATHEIST A being a good man invited him to come to his house the next day.

The next day, ATHEIST B showed up with his gang at ATHEIST A's house and bound him with a rope and forced him to watch while they Molested his wife and 3 teenage daughters.After taken all his money and belongings, ATHEIST A was shot along with his wife & 3 daughters.

Afterwards, ATHEIST B and his gang live another 65years and died leaving behind their children and grand/great grand children while ATHEIST A has none.

Question: Both ATHEIST A and ATHEIST B's fate were the same? Is this fair?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:
Classic

Yes, if your Atheist B i never caught and brought to justice when he's alive, then that's it.
He is not going to be punished "after death", unless you have some evidence to prove otherwise. If you can't, it's just wishful thinking.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Martian:

Yes, if your Atheist B i never caught and brought to justice when he's alive, then that's it.
He is not going to be punished "after death", unless you have some evidence to prove otherwise. If you can't, it's just wishful thinking.

Ok, Thanks. Ofcourse, I have hundreds of proofs from my source the Bible to share with you. But before we go on, can you tell me how you came about as a man and not a goat?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:
Ok, Thanks. Ofcourse, I have hundreds of proofs from my source the Bible to share with you. But before we go on, can you tell me how you came about as a man and not a goat?

Lol, I'll pass on sharing anything further with you. I've had my fill.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Martian:

Lol, I'll pass on sharing anything further with you. I've had my fill.

grin grin grin Thanks for your time.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:

Thanks for your reply lagerbeer grin grin grin Really you weren't far from the truth. I was just bored at work today and decided to pull you guys legs a little. I hardly open threads in this section.

However, what's your take on this:

For instance, ATHEIST A on his way to work found ATHEIST B lying on the floor by the road from gun shot wound and took him to the hospital for treatment and also paid for all his bills and he was discharged after 7days. ATHEIST A being a good man invited him to come to his house the next day.

The next day, ATHEIST B showed up with his gang at ATHEIST B's house and bound him with a rope and forced him to watch while they Molested his wife and 3 teenage daughters.After taken all his money and belongings, ATHEIST A was shot along with his wife & 3 daughters.

Question: Both ATHEIST A and ATHEIST B's fate were the same? Is this fair?
Since when was life or Yahweh fair?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
musKeeto:
Since when was life or Yahweh fair?

Is that all you've got?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:

Is that all you've got?
Yeah. What is fair to you? If you are willing to pull legs, expect to be kicked :-)
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Double post..
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
musKeeto:
Yeah. What is fair to you? If you are willing to pull legs, expect to be kicked :-)

Haba, bros you are wicked o.Just because I pulled your legs. grin

Ok, can you tell me how you came about as a man and not a goat? As for me, my Bible tells me that God Almighty formed(molded) my dad( Adam) from the dust and breathed into him the breathe of life and my dad came to life. And when he sinned, God told him that he shall return to dust for he was made from dust and that the life he (God) gave him when he breathed into him shall return to him (God) for judgement.This is why when someone died and got buried, after some years, his flesh would have turned to dust.

This is how I believe there's judgement after death.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
cool
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by tobechi20(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2012

AM A CHRISTIAN.from what you are saying, the fear of hell is making you do good.

This mentality is wrong. We should do good because we are created in Gods image and because of our love for him.....BE HOLY because GOD IS HOLY

Right now, if u are to die, are you sure you will make heaven

In my previous thread, UNDERSTANDING ATHEISM, i discovered that that atheist are not as bad as we think....they have morals too.

Over 9o% percent of the world belong in a religion that belive in hell, yet they are still evil, bad occurence,...we have not proved to be better than atheist.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
AM A CHRISTIAN.from what you are saying, the fear of hell is making you do good.

No you are wrong. It's the fear of God which is the beginning of wisdom.

This mentality is wrong. We should do good because we are created in Gods image and because of our love for him.....BE HOLY because GOD IS HOLY

Agreed. But i have my reasons for writing what I wrote above.

Right now, if u are to die, are you sure you will make heaven

Only God knows

In my previous thread, UNDERSTANDING ATHEISM, i discovered that that atheist are not as bad as we think....they have morals too.

Believe me, I've met atheists almost from all over the world and they are nothing compared to most NL atheists.

Over 9o% percent of the world belong in a religion that belive in hell, yet they are still evil, bad occurence,...we have not proved to be better than atheist.

This is not about hell or heaven, it is about understanding the atheists and their 'beliefs'.

Thank you.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by mkmyers45(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
musKeeto:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by mkmyers45(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:

Haba, bros you are wicked o.Just because I pulled your legs. grin

Ok, can you tell me how you came about as a man and not a goat? As for me, my Bible tells me that God Almighty formed(molded) my dad( Adam) from the dust and breathed into him the breathe of life and my dad came to life. And when he sinned, God told him that he shall return to dust for he was made from dust and that the life he (God) gave him when he breathed into him shall return to him (God) for judgement.This is why when someone died and got buried, after some years, his flesh would have turned to dust.

This is how I believe there's judgement after death.

What if you turn out to be a goat then how will you know that you were supposed to be human.....and why did Almighty 'God' allow man made in his image to sin so he can judge adam?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
What if you turn out to be a goat then how will you know that you were supposed to be human?

Are you asking me?

Your masters said after the big bang or is it blast you people call it that, some things just appear out of [b]nothing
...some things appear as goats, some as apes, human beings snakes, whales, cat etc. [/b]

.....and why did Almighty 'God' allow man made in his image to sin so he can judge adam?

That is why he's God. He can do or undo. God said in Jeremiah 18:6 that: “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by mkmyers45(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz: What if you turn out to be a goat then how will you know that you were supposed to be human?

Are you asking me?

Your masters said after the big bang or is it blast you people call it that, some things just appear out of [b]nothing
...some things appear as goats, some as apes, human beings snakes, whales, cat etc. [/b]

.....and why did Almighty 'God' allow man made in his image to sin so he can judge adam?

That is why he's God. He can do or undo. God said in Jeremiah 18:6 that: “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand.

Wetin concern Agbero with overload.....How do you expect me to know species outcome but cant answer the same question yourself.......Please which f.ool told you that all atheists believe in evolution? Anyway do you even know what evolution and bigbang is?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
Please which f.ool told you that all atheists believe in evolution?

Pray tell, as an atheist,

1. You don't believe that God is the creator of the heaven and earth,

2. You don't believe in evolution,

So what do you believe in? if it's bigbang, then can you pls explain how it happened and how it affects you, in one or two sentences? Thanks
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by mkmyers45(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:

Pray tell, as an atheist,

1. You don't believe that God is the creator of the heaven and earth,

2. You don't believe in evolution,

So what do you believe in? if it's bigbang, then can you pls explain how it happened and how it affects you, in one or two sentences? Thanks

Who told you i dont believe in God?
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by Revolutnz: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
mkmyers45:

Who told you i dont believe in God?

If you believe in God Almighty, 'the I am', the creator of heaven and earth, who sent his son Jesus Christ to die for your sins on the cross of calvary in order to have everlasting life,then i say, congrats.
Re: Thank God I'm Not An Atheist by mkmyers45(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
Revolutnz:

If you believe in God Almighty, 'the I am', the creator of heaven and earth, [s]who sent his son Jesus Christ to die for your sins on the cross of calvary in order to have everlasting life,then i say[/s], congrats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Extremism On The Rise In The U.S / Satan Is Now Operating From Nigeria / An Atheist Helps A Christian. . . . .Different Perspectives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.