Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Insight Communication - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Communication (1881 Views)

Insight Communications Ltd Test / Insight Communication's Interview / 2007 Insight Communications Aptitude Test Holds Dec 9th 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Communication by ebubepaul(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
This insight test of a thing.I don't understand.pls house i was invited for a selection test on the 9th Dec at 4pm.why sunday and what are they into.has anybody written their test before or is it going to be just a chat.Pls let me know immediately.One love and GOD will surprise us and take us to the Next level of our lives in JESUS miraculous name,amen!my number is 08027519105 ebubepauljohn@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Insight Communication by longmankaz(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2007
Insight Comm. is among the top advertising agencies in Nigeria, and is a really good place for creative minds to find expression, plus the pay is good.

Why they're doing the tests Saturday/Sunday, i believe, is out of consideration for those who are working. They really have a lot of people to test (abt 5000) so they're spreading the test over two/three weekends. Maybe other employers could learn from their organisation.

Hope this helps.
Re: Insight Communication by Greycells(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2007
@Ebubepaul

Insight Grey is the number one advertising agency in Nigeria, accounting for over 60% of d advertising industry billing in Nigeria. They work on advertising concepts of companies that include Bank PHB, Nigeria Breweries, MTN (Campus blast) etc.

30 questions; first 17 will be english and the rest mathematics , be prepred for probability and statistical sums.
all this in 25mins so gear up.

heard dt d computer shuts u out, once your time is off.

Their tests are always done in batches because they want to avoid overcrowding,  I know peeps dt are billed for Dec 15th, 2007 and at 6pm in the evening too.

Would you rather contend with 5, 000 other applicants for less than 15 vacant management trainee position in a rowdy primary school complex, in the hot sun, on a saturday from 8:00am till 5:00pm in the evening.

Give it to Insight please, they are a considerate organization.

Good luck
Re: Insight Communication by Iobafemi(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2007
Hey House! Please how does their Test look like---Test format, Do contribute to help other have their way, PEACEEE!!!
Re: Insight Communication by kuul: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2007
Hello hse. anybody with insght tesat 4mat notify me pls. i don;t just want it, i NEED AM. Tanx hse i owe u guys many. test is on the 15th
Re: Insight Communication by Greycells(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2007
30 questions; first 17 will be english and the rest mathematics , be prepred for probability and statistical sums.
all this in 25mins so gear up.

heard dt d computer shuts u out, once your time is off.

Some peeps dt dunnit last year said so.

Browse Nairaland for details, people travelled this same road last year.

All d best
Re: Insight Communication by iykefred(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
hello,
pls does anyone have an idea of what their pay package ranges from?!?!?!??!?
i'd really like to know??!?!
Re: Insight Communication by Greycells(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2007
@iykefred

u have not even written d test

anyway, it does not come anyway near what obtains in the banking industry.

Expect a take 5-digit monthly take home, meaning dt ur expected annual income is a 6-digit sum
Re: Insight Communication by Ena345(f): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
Men! Thanks for the info y'all. My test is slated for 9am on saturday. Everyone in the house taking this exams, I wish u success. C u at d top
Re: Insight Communication by sopesupi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
THE TEST IS NOT WAT YOU SHOULD BE TERRIFIED ABOUT BELIEVE ME
ITS THE SERIES OF INTERVALS AFTERWARDS
MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL IS THAT WHEN THAT TIME COMES BE CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED AND I REALLY MEAN THIS
AND TRY NOT TO RUSH FOR ANYTHING AT ALL I MEAN BE GENTLE MEN AND LADIES COS THEY ARE WATCHING YOU
OUT OF THE 5000 PEOPLE TESTED AND probably INTERVIEWED ONLY 15PEOPLE WILL BE PICKED AT THE END OF THE DAY.
WISH YOU THE BEST
START UP PAY THERE IS 80K WITH PROBATION OF 2YEARS!
MUST ADD THIS
THEIR OFFICE IS STATE OF THE ART WORLD CLASS
TAKE CARE GUYS AND LADIES cool
Re: Insight Communication by bob2039: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
hey plssssssss you guysss that are doing urs on the 9th and so, plsss let us know the outcome mayGod help us all, thankssssss
Re: Insight Communication by rayo2002: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
HELP, i haven't heard anything and i got mail when i applied that i'd been shortlisted.
Re: Insight Communication by iykefred(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2007
hello room!
please has anyone heard from INSIGHT?.
i wrote my own test on the 15th,and i'm yet to hear from them?
has anyone heard from them, (ie after writing the test)
Re: Insight Communication by hafees: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2007
The test is not difficult, just keep your head up, dont panick, do your best. They will text you immediately the are finnished with the rounds of test for interview that is if u pass.wait for 2 weeks, the only problem is series of interviews, its like passing through the eyes of a needle.

(1) (Reply)

Chibek Instrument Ltd Called For Test / Waiters/waitresses Wanted At A Luxury Hotel / Shell Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam!!!!!! Corpers Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.