Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More (3842 Views)

The 'God' Of Christianity Is An Alien Called Enlil. Discuss. / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More by plaetton: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
donroxy: Lets revive it then !!!

If such Alien Astronaut is Supreme in Force and Power i.e Limitless then U should be correct !!!

If NOT, U re absolutely wrong in absolute sense !!!

We need to eradicate this picture of assuming a Man with Beard somewhere as GOD !!!

I am a Muslim and I cherish Pragmatism as I believe God is never Subjective !!!

The terms "supreme in Force and power" is relative.
A stone age man with a stone axe would see an airforce jet with bombs or a modern US soldier with night vision goggles, GPS, laser guided guns, bullet-proof vests, etc as being of Supreme Force and limitless power.

It is quite obvious that the stone age people of biblical times were overwhelmed and greatly subdued with the kind of technology that they saw.

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More by plaetton: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Obviously you have been watching too many editions of ancient aliens on history channel. tongue

Actually this theory goes back very long before we even had the history channel.
The history channel is only following up on what has been a growing body of evidence that shows that human history is much more colorful than has been presented, thanks to good old religion.
Re: The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More by caesaraba(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
plaetton:

Actually this theory goes back very long before we even had the history channel.
The history channel is only following up on what has been a growing body of evidence that shows that human history is much more colorful than has been presented, thanks to good old religion.

I concur!
Re: The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2013
plaetton:
The terms "supreme in Force and power" is relative.

A stone age man with a stone axe would see an airforce jet with bombs or a modern US soldier with night vision goggles, GPS, laser guided guns, bullet-proof vests, etc as being of Supreme Force and limitless power.

It is quite obvious that the stone age people of biblical times were overwhelmed and greatly subdued with the kind of technology that they saw.
First and Foremost, U need critical thinking from Rudimentary to Extreme in order to attempt to define God's supremacy in this regard which is never relative ....... !!!

All Adherent of Belief in GOD whatever denomination hold God has Supreme (Infinity force or power) ...... !!!

Check the History of Africans when Europeans landed on our shore, our forefathers thought they were some kinda gods and such were believed until second world war 1939-1945 ..........when The whites also died as Blacks(African) .... And we were like WTF .... These peeps are same as us .... And we were like hey bros, U gatto start packing-off , we wanna rule ourselves .........the Ideal of the tory is, the Limitation depicted by anyforce thus delimit its supremacy .....!!!

Now, Our Knowledge/Intelligence have not even comprehended what God is all about before we could start to delimit his/its power ........

Some Religion adherents in their definition of Supreme even limit the term .... Simply cuz of corruption and wetin dem wan chop which thus make them to give God some unreasonable attributes which he/it never requires .....

God whatever such is, happened to be the Supreme Force or Absolute Power from where all Power/Force Emanates and Returns .............

God whatever such is, Happens to be the absolute Knowledge from where all Knowledges Emanates and returns ........

And the above is the explanation of Alpha and Omega ..... Whatever such meant Implies Absolute Dominion which receives nor report to NOTHING

The above scenarios is not the final but the closest description of Supremacy Of God .......

I see us as a robot/Cartoon grin infected by Virus(Forbidden Fruit) and That is what we are here to battle -------

This world is never real and whatever Knowledge acquired by Human becomes bullshi.t/Useless when He dies and If not, whatever values/civilisation possesed by Human shalt become Nothing/Useless ''when our Solar System Collapsed'' ....which is bound to happened in the longrun ....... !!!

Slight mistake from ''SUN''(Our Star),tomorrow morning, can reduce all our Planet/Galaxy to Uselessness as well as all Civilisation ever known to man and Those civilisation already projected to happened ..... So what is our FakaFiki all about.....

Me just wanna enjoy myself,worship,contribute to Human/Global development and Gerrouta Here .......... (I will gerrout anyway even If I don't want to) grin ahahaha ....

I really wanna gerrouta here @ Old-Age,while my Algorithm ressurects and placed in Eternal Bliss (New-Zion) .... I shall ask the Absolute Force few questions if chanced !!!
Re: The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More by Rossikk(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Bump
Re: The Bible God Was An Alien Astronaut - Nothing More by kingkoboko: 8:40am On May 23, 2021
i hv a strong feelin that d owner of this thread has read THE GODS WERE ASTRONAUTS by ERICH VON DANIKEN.

Everybody shud read it. Its so stimulatin & mind-blowin wallahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil / See What Bishop Oyedepo Says On His Retirement After Adeboye Stepped Down / Having Baby In The Dream A Spiritual Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.