Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Frank Ocean's Channel ORANGE Vs Nostalgia, Ultra. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Frank Ocean's Channel ORANGE Vs Nostalgia, Ultra. (1938 Views)

Frank Edwards Ft Don Moen - Changing Lives / Latest Frank Edwards Ft. Sinach Download And Enjoy / Frank Edwards Song "beautiful" Is Awesome! He Is A God Sent Blessing To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Ocean's Channel ORANGE Vs Nostalgia, Ultra. by vescucci(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
I've been listening to the new album for two days now. Even though the last album was a mixtape, I think it is still the superior one. However, I have not learnt all the lyrics and I know I will like channel ORANGE better and better. But I'm a fan of this guy. I don't care about his sexuality. His songs connect with me. Always brooding and talking of imperfect perfections and perfect imperfections.
Re: Frank Ocean's Channel ORANGE Vs Nostalgia, Ultra. by Abagworo(m): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2012
vescucci: I've been listening to the new album for two days now. Even though the last album was a mixtape, I think it is still the superior one. However, I have not learnt all the lyrics and I know I will like channel ORANGE better and better. But I'm a fan of this guy. I don't care about his sexuality. His songs connect with me. Always brooding and talking of imperfect perfections and perfect imperfections.

I used to be his fan but after listening to "Channel Orange" I got pissed. He was actually using "he" when talking about his lover. I'm waiting for my acclaimed king "The Weeknd".
Re: Frank Ocean's Channel ORANGE Vs Nostalgia, Ultra. by vescucci(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
It'll be difficult to convince anyone that he isn't gay (which is what I believe) and it's possible to fall in love with the same sex without sexual connotations. But that being said, the album is fantastic, he or she.
Re: Frank Ocean's Channel ORANGE Vs Nostalgia, Ultra. by thando(f): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Pyramids is a classic!
Re: Frank Ocean's Channel ORANGE Vs Nostalgia, Ultra. by wlx09(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
Kind of had too much of Nostalgia, ULTRA. Gonna take a while for channel ORANGE to sink in....Bad Religion...classic

Its a bad religion

(1) (Reply)

P-SQUARE Released New Single ''alingo'' / Nigga Raw,j Martins,wizboy And Duncan Mighty Who Is Ur Best Musicians? / Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.