Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date (777 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Advise A Friend On How He Can Fix His Relationship / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by ibide(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Nairalander's pls i need some answer from you people why must a girl tell guy's that they have who they dating but will alway's said that they should be mere friend's
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
Some English teachers should be shot! Pomp and plain. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ur own always need apostrophe ni?

Kai! God save my country!
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Roland17(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
What is happening to our English teachers in Nigeria!!!!! please use pidgin, it's also a recognized language in the world.
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Caracta(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
...because they wouldn't leave us alone. Getting rid of them is a gradual process.
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Caracta(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
@OP, please modify
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Heck: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
NL should not be for persons that barely know how to spell their names
evidenced DROP OUTS may be allowed as GUESTS only.
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
The OP is just outta this world. The guy don provoke he no even know wetin im dey type again
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by ijebabe: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
Jesus Christ!!! Pesin go work finish come here, these mumus go come dey give pesin work for NL!

ibide, what tha fccckkkk are you saying? Na vex dey worry you or you mumu reach like dis? Na wa o!
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Caracta(f): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Checking OP's profile and posts, i don't think he needs to modify. Case dismissed!
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
ibide: Nairalander's pls i need some answer from you people why must a girl tell guy's that they have who they dating but will alway's said that they should be mere friend's
A couple of days ago, I made a resolution not to deride comment posters who habitually stun us with bad grammar; the OP's comment, however, is tempting me to rescind my decision.
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by slimyem: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
ibide: Nairalander's pls i need some answer from you people why must a girl tell guy's that they have who they dating but will alway's said that they should be mere friend's
Jesus is Lord!cheesy
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Caracta: Checking OP's profile and posts, i don't think he needs to modify. Case dismissed!
Lol
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by slimyem: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2012
Caracta: Checking OP's profile and posts, i don't think he needs to modify. Case dismissed!
op's previous posts are classically hilarious..
Dang!cheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date by Isiterere(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
This kind of post ought to be in d joke/comedy section... I can't but laff cos going through his profile; I was left wit nothing but to laff out loud....

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me She Is Engaged To Someone But Still Gives Me Inviting Looks / My Birthdays My Future / Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.