Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] (10938 Views)

Bracket - International Baby [VIDEO] / Video: Bracket – Beautiful Baby Ft. Flavour / M.I Abaga - Loving You (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Brand new video from Bracket for "Looking At You", another single from their latest album "Cupid Stories".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D19soDJCIjY

1 Like

Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by achukwunet(f): 2:09am On Jul 14, 2012
"I go buy moto to carry you oh"

Yet he deh sit on bicycle

1 Like

Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2012
Lol abi? I was wondering the same thing.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
It's not better than an average crap out there.

They still have a long way to go, a lot to learn about lyrical content and flow from Psquare.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Lisa1: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nice video, nice beats, nonsense lyrics
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by EliteSon: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Nice video, nice beats, nonsense lyrics

Jealousy. Abeg, you guys should read the lyrics http://www.eliterics.com/2012/07/looking-at-you-lyrics-bracket.html
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by lacidi: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
achukwunet: "I go buy moto to carry you oh"

'I go buy moto' means he doesnt have the moto yet, if he did, he will not be saying 'I go buy...', he would have said 'I go use my moto to carry you'. The lyrics simply means he is planning/hoping to buy one. So that's y he is on a bicycle. What's contradictory about that?

1 Like

Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
bayooooooo: It's not better than an average crap out there.

They still have a long way to go, a lot to learn about lyrical content and flow from Psquare.

The lyrics of this song are better than that of "Yori Yori". The songs on "Cupid Stories" are stronger and have more content than most of the songs on "Least Expected". They don't have to learn anything from P-Square. They are not P-Square Part 2. They are Bracket and are very capable of making their own path.

1 Like

Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by elcatino: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bracket una dey try jor............oya naw let d song carry go....lol
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by elcatino: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bracket una dey try jor............oya naw let d song carry go....grammy straight!
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Uchenna42(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
For me...........i dont like the video......the lyrics is good but the video isnt okay!
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Lexusgs430: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
achukwunet: "I go buy moto to carry you oh"

Have you considered the cost of that bicycle? That bicycle would buy an average Nigerian moto.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
ogugua88:

The lyrics of this song are better than that of "Yori Yori". The songs on "Cupid Stories" are stronger and have more content than most of the songs on "Least Expected". They don't have to learn anything from P-Square. They are not P-Square Part 2. They are Bracket and are very capable of making their own path.

Infact on a second thought, I rate the music worse than the worst. The lyrical content is empty and uninspiring, delivery below average, style outdated, flow is zero. Even despite being on the front page, the reception has been overwhelmingly discouraging.

I am not advocating or proposing that they should become Psquare part 2. I just want them to pick certain traits of success that have worked for the leader. If you must sing a love song, the delivery must appeal to emotion. That's the golden rule. That's lacking in this crap of a thing uploaded on Youtube. Yori Yori was successful not as a result of a superb lyrical content but simply that it spoke to emotion. IMO, the group can't go far.

1 Like

Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
Infact on a second thought, I rate the music worse than the worst. The lyrical content is empty and uninspiring, delivery below average, style outdated, flow is zero. Even despite being on the front page, the reception has been overwhelmingly discouraging.

I am not advocating or proposing that they should become Psquare part 2. I just want them to pick certain traits of success that have worked for the leader. If you must sing a love song, the delivery must appeal to emotion. That's the golden rule. That's lacking in this crap of a thing uploaded on Youtube. Yori Yori was successful not as a result of a superb lyrical content but simply that it spoke to emotion. IMO, the group can't go far.[/quote]

YOU ARE THE MOST COWARDWST JEALOUSIOUS NAIRALNDER.BRACKET NO BE YOUR MATE?THATS WHY ARE NOT PROGRESSING IN LIFE.THE BEST SONG OF THE YEAR YOU ARE INSULTING.GO AND WRITE AND SING ONE...IS ANY BODY BLOOCKING U FROM SINGING ONE? EWU CAN BEER?GO AND READ THEIR LYRICAL WELL AND UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE HE PASSED
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:

YOU ARE THE MOST COWARDWST JEALOUSIOUS NAIRALNDER.BRACKET NO BE YOUR MATE?THATS WHY ARE NOT PROGRESSING IN LIFE.THE BEST SONG OF THE YEAR YOU ARE INSULTING.GO AND WRITE AND SING ONE...IS ANY BODY BLOOCKING U FROM SINGING ONE? EWU CAN BEER?GO AND READ THEIR LYRICAL WELL AND UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE HE PASSED

You are doing Toefl and GRE runs yet you can not even provide a coherent rejoinder other than insults? I thought you should have known a little about Analytical Writing. Read what you have written again and tell me why anyone should seriously adopt your opinion on any issue? Go and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
1. Video 3/10

2. Lyrics 4/10

3. Beat 1/10

Overall evaluation; NOT IMPRESSED.

(I was being generous with the lyric analysis. Maybe if he had added more Yoruba (apart from omoge and gbadun) to his lyrics, I'd have been MORE generous)
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by mikuz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
bayooooooo:

I am not advocating or proposing that they should become Psquare part 2. I just want them to pick certain traits of success that have worked for the leader. If you must sing a love song, the delivery must appeal to emotion. That's the golden rule. That's lacking in this crap of a thing uploaded on Youtube. Yori Yori was successful not as a result of a superb lyrical content but simply that it spoke to emotion. IMO, the group can't go far.
bro you just spoke my mind. The lyrics in this song can make one puke. Ahhh!
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nice video but the lyrics is awfull
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by asudan: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
What makes a music good?
Why is that music perform by the fela kuti n others artist are still playing till today?
Why is the "yori yori","do me" by p square, e.t.c have stoped playing in most fm stations but i still here music done by christen essien.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
asudan: What makes a music good?
Why is that music perform by the fela kuti n others artist are still playing till today?
Why is the "yori yori","do me" by p square, e.t.c have stoped playing in most fm stations but i still here music done by christen essien.

Abeg abeg, I still play them o

Esp "Do me I do you" grin
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Tinyemeka(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Maybe if he had added more Yoruba (apart from omoge and gbadun) to his lyrics, I'd have been MORE generous)

Well there you have it. You've just stated your criteria for judging the song.

Till tomorrow, "Yori-Yori" and that"Remember" song still enjoy good air-play. Not to talk of this recent one they did with wizkid.

Bracket are stepping up the game when it comes to Naija love-songs.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Well there you have it. You've just stated your criteria for judging the song.

Till tomorrow, "Yori-Yori" and that"Remember" song still enjoy good air-play. Not to talk of this recent one they did with wizkid.

Bracket are stepping up the game when it comes to Naija love-songs.

Having Yoruba in his song was not my criteria, but it helped him.

Initially, I gave the lyrics a 3/10, but the Yoruba in it boosted his lyrics up to a 4/10 lol.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by mikuz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Abeg abeg, I still play them o

Esp "Do me I do you" grin
you are not alone on this one.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Having Yoruba in his song was not my criteria, but it helped him.

Initially, I gave the lyrics a 3/10, but the Yoruba in it boosted his lyrics up to a 4/10 lol.

Can you imagine. You dey look for my trouble. Why do Enugu boys have to inject Yoruba lyrics into their songs? You should be glad they dey use "omoge" and "gbadun" sef. They may look ajebutter but they are some of the most igbotic people you will come across, particularly the yellow pawpaw lol.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
bayooooooo: Infact on a second thought, I rate the music worse than the worst. The lyrical content is empty and uninspiring, delivery below average, style outdated, flow is zero. Even despite being on the front page, the reception has been overwhelmingly discouraging.

I'll take it you haven't heard their album lol. Bracket has grown a lot, from their "Happy Day" as a trio to now. They seem very aware that they have a long way to go before becoming an established duo in Nigeria.

This is actually one of my favorite songs. It's very playful.

I, personally, think it's a great song but the video didn't bolster it at all.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by BlackPikiN(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
bayooooooo:

mikuz: bro you just spoke my mind. The lyrics in this song can make one puke. Ahhh!

Ileke-IdI:
1. Video 3/10

2. Lyrics 4/10

3. Beat 1/10

Overall evaluation; NOT IMPRESSED.

(I was being generous with the lyric analysis. Maybe if he had added more Yoruba (apart from omoge and gbadun) to his lyrics, I'd have been MORE generous)

This is outright rubbish. Just give me one naija musician with correct lyrics.

If the lyrics are so poor, what will you say of wizkid lyrics, which I rate so poor except for the beats.
E be like say u dey smoke shi/t. Nonsense!!
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
ogugua88:

Can you imagine. You dey look for my trouble. Why do Enugu boys have to inject Yoruba lyrics into their songs? You should be glad they dey use "omoge" and "gbadun" sef. They may look ajebutter but they are some of the most igbotic people you will come across, particularly the yellow pawpaw lol.

Why am I lucky?
These ppl are doing what will make their music sell you're calling it my "luck". lol
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
BlackPikiN:

This is outright rubbish. Just give me one naija musician with correct lyrics.

If the lyrics are so poor, what will you say of wizkid lyrics, which I rate so poor except for the beats.
E be like say u dey smoke shi/t. Nonsense!!

Not valuable enough reason to excuse the garbage lyrics in that video. . . . 2Face has awesome lyrics. That's one.
Re: Bracket - "Looking At You" [OFFICIAL VIDEO] by kandiikane(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
Chai, see lepas of all forms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido To Release Single "Like Dat" On Nov 21st, His Birthday / Download Mp3: Naira Marley - Idi Oremi (opotoyi II) / Download Mp3 : Davido Ft Nicki Minaj - Barbz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.