Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! (4854 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! by OPearl: 3:01am On Jul 14, 2012
I have this 'thing' love for barbecue and i will really like to turn this love/passion into a business but i have little or ₪☺ knowledge about it. I need sound n candid advice please! I need τ̅☺ know what Į̸̸̨§ needed aπϑ required τ̅☺ make it a success.
Re: I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! by newacca: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
I also like the business. It's interesting and fun. You will need basic cooking/catering skill to do this. It also depend on the barbecue u wanna specialize on. In my case,I prefer seafood. But whichever way u chose,you need basic skill and some equipments. After getting skills about how to make delicious meal from chicken,beef or seafood,then u need to find good location.A good location like park,shopping mall environ,stadium or commercial areas. You will definitely need to complement the barbecue biz with drinks. Yes,packaging is the only touch that makes u stand out from all others that offer such service. Brand d business with funny and spicy name and put a touch of cleanliness to ur dressing while preparing and serving ur customers. This are the little I've gathered so far,as I am waiting 4 more members here that have been into such biz or have loads of experience in d line. I wish success.
ciao

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! by OPearl: 1:25am On Jul 15, 2012
newacca: I also like the business. It's interesting and fun. You will need basic cooking/catering skill to do this. It also depend on the barbecue u wanna specialize on. In my case,I prefer seafood. But whichever way u chose,you need basic skill and some equipments. After getting skills about how to make delicious meal from chicken,beef or seafood,then u need to find good location.A good location like park,shopping mall environ,stadium or commercial areas. You will definitely need to complement the barbecue biz with drinks. Yes,packaging is the only touch that makes u stand out from all others that offer such service. Brand d business with funny and spicy name and put a touch of cleanliness to ur dressing while preparing and serving ur customers. This are the little I've gathered so far,as I am waiting 4 more members here that have been into such biz or have loads of experience in d line. I wish success.
ciao
That's a lot helpful! Guess people arnt really interested i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ds kindda stuff, well gud for ♍Ƹ. More reason why i v τ̅☺ trun ds τ̅☺ cool biz for mysef! T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊
Re: I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! by newacca: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Bro, ppl who are interested may not be on the forum,put that into consideration. Look not into ppl dat are interested,rather ppl dat are already in it around where u wanna operate. U can find a location where such service is not rendered and start from ground. I wish u success bro. Meanwhile,I would like to knw the lastest update u have and ur level of development so far. Just to share experience,no hard feelings.
thx

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! by MykelArthur: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hey fellas; i also got interested in dis BBQ biz! Am a student here in Enugu nd i've got hope in dis venture! So bad av got no idea abt making BBQ but seems has a good knowledge abt it! I would like us to discuss abt the prospects of dis bizness.[i]Hey fellas; i also got interested in dis BBQ biz! Am a student here in Enugu nd i've got hope in dis venture! So bad av got no idea abt making BBQ but seems has a good knowledge abt it! I would like us to discuss abt the prospects of dis bizness.
Re: I Want To Start Barbecue Business, I Need Advice Plz!!! by aaanu: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls contact me on suutchuculi@gmail.com can giv u a few pointers and recipes. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum Amount For Opening A Savings Account With Zenith Bank? / Will Bitcoin replace USD as world currency? / Local Purchase Order (lpo) Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.