Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (213405 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
2016 CFA Level 1 Secret Sauce, CFA Level 1 Study pack, 2016 FRM part 1 and Part 2, 2016 Energy Risk Part 1, Level 1 CFA Video , Audio Qbank now available,

Call/whats-app 08025822587 to get yours today.

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Redfox(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative ) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: July 23/24: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Date: Aug 5/6, 2016--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Aug 10/11, 2016--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

August 13/14, 2016 -- SPSS, Data Manipulation, Mining & Policy (D3M)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 25,000
Stata and SAS: 35,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 50,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Hey! You can find me now.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Ceedric: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello house, I'm gunning for my Level 1 dis Dec and I'm in dire need of scheweser notes and question bank, anyone who could help me, will be highly appreciated.
email add: fantasykid2008@yahoo.com
Or if you could recommend me the site to download them please tell me.
Thanks smiley
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by BarryJones(m): 5:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Mustay:
I do forget to post this in here. Often times, a lot of peeps are willing to write this exam but are not able to do so usually due to financial incapacities.

Anyways, CFA does offer scholarships. I write to be corrected that we ain't got a good number of 'CFA Profs' in Nigerian universities for that would've made access much easier i.e. 5 candidates sponsored per professor.

The sponsorship for the 2013 exams just passed by some days ago. So for constant 'posters' here, it'd do well to bring this up again. The 2014 scholarship will be available as from February 2013. Hence, those who are still in school or are still 'planning ahead' can take advantage of this. It's not a difficult process per say but you'd have at least a sponsor who's not your relative and some little details of your annual income, family income, why you intend to write CFA and why you deserve such scholarship.

Visit for more info -

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogram/process/scholarships/Pages/cfa_access_scholarships.aspx
Please sir I want to apply for the CFA scholarship before it closes on the 15th of September. I really need your help. I am a graduate of Accounting with no work experience yet, and no personal income yet, please i need your guidance about how to go about the issue of the annual income statement, etc.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2016
2017 study materials; notes, video , audio, qbank now available

Call 08025822587 for more details
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by llade(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
@ st2clem please are u based in Abuja interested in Level 2 videos and relevant materials for 2017.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Neqzil: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Any candidate in Abuja looking for special one on one coaching and lectures for the CFA exams should contact Mr. Emeka on 08033496116
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by omaraji: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Redfox Consulting Statistical/investment and Econometric packages We offer project/dissertation/thesis writing assistance to student/researchers With the use of softwares like SPSS,Eviews,PcGive,STATA,Matlab and Microsoft Excel forecasting, financial and investment(currency & fixed income)analytics and IBM SPSS plus SaS BA for Business Analytics Simulation Don't compromise quality for anything in the world. Call for research assistance and training. Session Date: September 10/11, 2016. September 12/13, 2016. V/Island and Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah Call Kingsley: 08063944177
Kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Redfox(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2016
Earthlings! a closer look. Empowerment (Training) and Research Support
Please call in for assistance and/or seat reservation.
Date: September 17/18, 2016--Session LOS on request
September 24/25--Session LOS on request
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos and Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative) analytic, panel Data, Biostatistics, Forecasting Financial Markets, Financial Regression & Back-testing, Computational statistical programming and Energy Trading. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 20,000
Stata and SAS: 30,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 40,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons:
• Software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
• Reduced fee for returning participants
• Consulting connect access for aggressive skill advancement
Call: 08063944177
Email address: kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
https://redfox3891./
Hey! You can find me now.

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Durbaubal682: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
llade:
@ st2clem please are u based in Abuja interested in Level 2 videos and relevant materials for 2017.

I am in Lagos, Can waybill you the study packs , while audio and video will be stored onto a flash drive. call or whatsapp me 08025822587
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by GidiPedia(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Hello cfa candidates

I have a almost brand new Texas Instrument Calculator for sale for a very reasonable price .

It comes with the manual and leather case as well.

Kindly reach me if interested - getgidi@gmail.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by analystk: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2016
First Quartile Professionals commence CFA Level 3 classes on Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 9am. Venue is Suite A12, Patsy Plaza, opp RCCG Desire of Nations, beside Madugu Hotel, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi Abuja. For enquiries, please call 08181964966, 08088289520.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by windows98: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hi people, Im looking for someone in ibadan to read with for next year's level 2. Any interested fella/lady should send me a shoutout here. Plus if anyone needs reading materials, at least for level 1 and 2, i can help you get easily (for free).
I would be offended if i have to pay from a source that isnt a direct one.

Anyways, cheers...looking forward to a shoutout

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by dharmielle: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
windows98:
Hi people, Im looking for someone in ibadan to read with for next year's level 2. Any interested fella/lady should send me a shoutout here. Plus if anyone needs reading materials, at least for level 1 and 2, i can help you get easily (for free).

Please can you assist with Level 1 materials?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by windows98: 3:16am On Oct 11, 2016
dharmielle:

Please can you assist with Level 1 materials?

Sure thing, send me your a personal message and include your email, would guide through the download process. Note that the videos are about 5gb if you would like to get videos too.

Cheers
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by alakuko: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
if you need CFA Level 2 2017 full Shweser Material, including Videos, Schweser notes, Practice Questions and Answers. The material is 40k

Call 08032006018 or email bukolaolushola@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by stodeda: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please any CFA L1 candidate in PHC?or anyone who knows where classes are run In PH shod please holla.
Thanks.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by black101(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Hello all! I'm selling 2017 materials for the cfa exam both official and third party study providers, both hard and soft copy, ships from Abuja through gig logistics, hit me up on whatsapp or iMessage 08077292084 if interested. Namaste!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by black101(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
How many months do I need to read for level 2?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Neqzil: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls brothers and sisters, dollar is now too costly to fail the CFA exams and time waits for no one.
Why not enroll yourself for one on one specialized lecturers to help you pass the exams at your next sitting? The competition in the CFA exams is becoming tough, so you have to really equip yourself.
I offer both full time lectures and revision lectures. For December 2016 level one, you can enroll for your revision lectures now. Do you need a very good lectures for your level 1 and level 2 CFA exams? Call Mr. Emeka on 08033496116 for more details on locations, time tables and fees. Thanks

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by addyk05: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2016
barge:

You can make a success of it even if you have a B.sc in Hausa language. What matters is your dedication and hardwork . The financial maths should be a piece of cake for you , but the difficulty of the exam lies in the VOLUME OF THE MATERIALS.for the Level 1 exam , there isnt much quatitative analysis.If you Love money , you will enjoy the notes despite the stress. Go for it , there is an analyst in you. Goodluck.

Found a good prepration tool for CFA/FRM https://prepsmarter.com/
https://prepsmarter.com/

https://prepsmarter.com/
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by dynamitee: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hi everyone.

Bleep...
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Video for CFA 2017 L1 - L3 is available

Call 08025822587
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by shybelle: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello Windows98
I've been trying to reach you. Please I need the materials as well.
When you read this, please send me a mail and I'd reply asap.

Thank you.
windows98:

Sure thing, send me your a personal message and include your email, would guide through the download process. Note that the videos are about 5gb if you would like to get videos too.

Cheers
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by AusterHeights: 5:19am On Dec 09, 2016
windows98:

. Hello, Hello sir/ma, please I'm in need of materials for level 1. I'm in Ibadan too. Will send mil.
Thank you
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Level 1, 2 ,3 Clear PDF Notes Available. L1, 2 , 3 Videos available, Call or whatsapp 08025822587 for pricing.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by tbtoki: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
windows98:

Hi, Also in Ibadan hoping to do level 2 in June. I've sent you an email.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by tuzztee: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hi,

Could you please share your Level 1 material- tuzztee@yahoo.com? Thank you so much

windows98:

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2017
CFA study materials, Notes, Video , Audio available for sale .. 08025822587
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Airmack: 1:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Good mornin Bro, my name is taiye and am in dire need of level 1 reading materials. This is my mail; opabunmi_taiye@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you in anticipation.
windows98:

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (76) (Reply)

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / Total Oil And Gas Workers / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.