Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? (2710 Views)

Has PDP Been Reduced To This? (must See Photo) / Has PDP Bought Over AIT Television? / How Many Refineries Has PDP Built In 15 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by gbawe123: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders, this is Gbawe. I had to create this user name as I was automatically banned for trying to expose the lies and deceit of Wesley80 here:

https://www.nairaland.com/989785/aig-imoukhuede-c-ttee-submits-interim

The two hidden post at the bottom are mine. I followed the rules and provided links yet was banned simply because I showed that Otedola's firm itself admit to supplying PMS in 2010 contrary to the lies of one of Nairaland's biggest charalatan. I challenge the mods to show my post and confirm what was submitted to merit a ban. This has happened several time before and I let it slide but it now getting out of hand because it seems this forum is been used to deliberately deceive Nigerians.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by jmaine: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
Simply notify the Mods to free your name from the honeypot tagging your post as spam . .Happened to me once in one of your thread's and i had to notify OAM4J after 2 new Ids were banned trying to post the same message . .

And to your question :- Yes the PDP has hijacked nairaland . . .With the spam filtering bot seeing to proceedings cheesy

Proof below

Jmaine2: MODs . . kindly unleash the Jmaine and Jmain user names from the spambot pot and make the last post visible . . . they prolly got trapped trying to post the same post it marked as spam

thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/5
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Mandelaguy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
gbawe123: Fellow Nairalanders, this is Gbawe. I had to create this user name as I was automatically banned for trying to expose the lies and deceit of Wesley80 here:

The two hidden post at the bottom are mine. I followed the rules and provided links yet was banned simply because I showed that Otedola's firm itself admit to supplying PMS in 2010 contrary to the lies of one of Nairaland's biggest charalatan. I challenge the mods to show my post and confirm what was submitted to merit a ban. This has happened several time before and I let it slide but it now getting out of hand because it seems this forum is been used to deliberately deceive Nigerians.
Was I not banned for standing up to your lies? Get a taste of your own pudding.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by peckhamboi: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
PDP don give Seun money, I expected this to happen sooner or later.

What a huge shame.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by gbawe123: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
jmaine: Simply notify the Mods to free your name from the honeypot tagging your post as spam . .Happened to me once in one of your thread's and i had to notify OAM4J after 2 new Ids were banned trying to post the same message . .

And to your question :- Yes the PDP has hijacked nairaland . . .With the spam filtering bot seeing to proceedings cheesy

Thanks Jmaine. I have already complained on the complaint thread. To be honest, I usually let these sort of ban ride out itself as I am not really bothered. I was only infuriated by the blatant lie of Wesley80 when he postulated glibly that Otedola has nothing to do with PMS and therefore cannot be indicted. That is a blatant lie and Wesley80 does this far too many times than is good for this forum. Dude is a totally dishonest charlatan alway deploying fraud and deception.

Otedola supplied PMS in 2010 and his firm was actually indicted of not supplying the PMS it was paid for. I ask Nairalander to google "Otedola’s firm confirmed that it supplied imported Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) in 2010" and click the link. If I supply the link directly I am sure the PDP spambot will ban me again. Disgraceful !!!!
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by gbawe123: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mandelaguy: Was I not banned for standing up to your lies? Get a taste of your own pudding.

Shut up and get lost you stupid paid sycophant. It is shameless and hungry cretins like you who wish to hijack this forum for your masters by deceiving the gullible as your pal Wesley80 does regularly. I don't even know what you are doing on this thread if not that vengeful stalking of your assumed nemesis runs through the veins of all you GEJ/PDP paid sycophants. You should be ashamed of yourself working for those the entire world can see are looting instead of leading.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by mukina2: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
You got banned by the spam bot.

If you check your profile you will see "pyguru banned Gbawe for https://www.nairaland.com/989785/aig-imoukhuede-c-ttee-submits-interim#11428439. Ban expires at Today at 12:31:53 PM"

a bot banned you not a person and you reposted when you could not see your post, you used another username to post the same thing and got banned.

You are an old member , you should know that when your post is not visible to you, its simply marked as spam by the bot.

all you could have done was post on the complaints thread asking to be unbanned.

you've been unbanned and your post is now visible on the thread.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by antitpiah: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
I wonder if Gbawe sees PDP in his sleep. This guy is going cuckoooooo, someone should please help Gbawe before he becomes full-blown "were."

SMH!
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by antitpiah: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
That said, I hope you die of that Paranoia. Too bad you have kids, they've probably inherited your schizophrenic PDP-IS-AFTER-ME gene. Anyways, I hope they dont end up like you. But I understand, it may be too late . . .
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by gbawe123: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
mukina2: You got banned by the spam bot.

If you check your profile you will see "pyguru banned Gbawe for https://www.nairaland.com/989785/aig-imoukhuede-c-ttee-submits-interim#11428439. Ban expires at Today at 12:31:53 PM"

a bot banned you not a person and you reposted when you could not see your post, you used another username to post the same thing and got banned.

You are an old member , you should know that when your post is not visible to you, its simply marked as spam by the bot.

all you could have done was post on the complaints thread asking to be unbanned.

you've been unbanned and your post is now visible on the thread.

Look, don't patronise me. What parameters guides the spambot to the extent my post was regarded as spam? The first post complied with all NL rules. I would appreciate it if you guys look at the filters of your spambot because it appears very arbitrary to me. Instead of coming here with you patronising tone, you should show me what constitute spam in my post or simply apologize for your spambot which is highly partisan IMO.

OAM4J at least has excellent manners to apologize to those banned unfairly instead of your arrogant talk of "all you could have done was post on the complaints thread asking to be unbanned". You are here to moderate and not talk down to others especially when they are the victims of an unfair ban. Simply reverse the ban and post my original message. Thanks.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by OAM4J: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gbawe, I replied you on the complaint thread already.

You have been unbanned and your post untagged.

The anti spam bot is a program, not perfect. I guess the bot suspected your source link.

Sorry about it.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by wesley80(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
Now this is some funny sh*t! Nairalands DISGRACED Poster of the year suffering from some serious bout of paranoid delusion. The blabbering m0ron believes even the spambots are partisan! oh dear! oh dear!! oh dear!!!
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: Now this is some funny sh*t! Nairalands DISGRACED Poster of the year suffering from some serious bout of paranoid delusion. The blabbering m0ron believes even the spambots are partisan! oh dear! oh dear!! oh dear!!!

The only disgraced person I see is you. Several times now, you have been exposed as a shameless liar,'olodo' and thoroughly fraudulent chap who does not even know what he is talking about most of the time. It is obvious why you come here while avoiding the thread , below, where you are exposed as a liar and fraudster.

The entire forum can see your blatant lie below in your shameless attempt to now 'whiten' the image of Otedola simply because he is 'valuable' member of team GEJ. Have you no shame at all? Even a reptile would have crept back under its rock by now but not shameless and exposed Wesley80.

PS: give the poster of the year thingy a rest. I know it really bothers your sense of inferiority complex but you only look silly and groupie-like mentioning it all the time.

liar80Wesley80 wrote:

Zenon isn't on the list! Maybe you consider this news but I certainly do not, why? cos there really was no reason for it (Zenon) to be indicted by Farouks committee in the first place, like Otedola always maintained, Zenon only dealt with unsubsidized Diesel.
I believe the "debate cruncher" as you chose to put it would be whether or not Ice energy a company a certain Aigboje Imoukhuede (not to be confused with Aig Imoukhuede) belongs to the board of directors makes it to the list. That my friend I believe is what will determine how berserk critics would go. Omit Ice Energy and they'll point to Aig as another "Farouk", that's a given!
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
OAM4J: Gbawe, I replied you on the complaint thread already.

You have been unbanned and your post untagged.

The anti spam bot is a program, not perfect. I guess the bot suspected your source link.

Sorry about it.

Thanks OAM4J. Always a gracious chap. I only complained because I followed the rules and was sure nothing I supplied was spam.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nna na wa oo. You guys take politics too seriously. If this were real life now, many people on this forum would have been Assasinated. That's why i don't like politics. With the kind of anger exibited by Gbawe and Wesley80, anything can happen. You guys should chill out abeg.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Mandelaguy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
gbawe123:

Shut up and get lost you stupid paid sycophant. It is shameless and hungry cretins like you who wish to hijack this forum for your masters by deceiving the gullible as your pal Wesley80 does regularly. I don't even know what you are doing on this thread if not that vengeful stalking of your assumed nemesis runs through the veins of all you GEJ/PDP paid sycophants. You should be ashamed of yourself working for those the entire world can see are looting instead of leading.
Shame on you. Don't drown or choke on your venom. I was banned because of you twice,just take jmaine's advice and get back your insinuating,lying Id and get back to your business b4 you lose your job.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by wesley80(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
afam4eva: Nna na wa oo. You guys take politics too seriously. If this were real life now, many people on this forum would have been Assasinated. That's why i don't like politics. With the kind of anger exibited by Gbawe and Wesley80, anything can happen. You guys should chill out abeg.
I've actually been having a good laugh cos I know the sad hateful creature has got absolutely nothing on me. Too bad he's too daft to recognize that. Imagine running your BP this high out of sheer stupidity. SMH
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by pcicero(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
afam4eva: Nna na wa oo. You guys take politics too seriously. If this were real life now, many people on this forum would have been Assasinated. That's why i don't like politics. With the kind of anger exibited by Gbawe and Wesley80, anything can happen. You guys should chill out abeg.

Hmmm, I wonder o
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: I've actually been having a good laugh cos I know the sad hateful creature has got absolutely nothing on me. Too bad he's too daft to recognize that. Imagine running your BP this high out of sheer stupidity. SMH

My guy, you are the only one guilty of being a hateful creature. You are exposed ,beyond doubt, as a liar yet you cannot confront that fact to perhaps tender an apology. Instead you prefer to join issues with those who have exposed you correctly for the liar that you are. Is it not obvious you have issues?
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by wesley80(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
Heheheheh, to expose person dey hungry you? It takes diligence, a smart brain and a honest heart to actually expose anyone, features that are unfortunately lacking in you. Between you and I, we know who's a liar and everyone that's been following these two threads you've been raving like a loonatic knows theres more to it - something you can only deny. Well deny its not about this: www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: Heheheheh, to expose person dey hungry you? It takes diligence, a smart brain and a honest heart to actually expose anyone, features that are unfortunately lacking in you. Between you and I, we know who's a liar and everyone that's been following these two threads you've been raving like a loonatic knows theres more to it - something you can only deny. Well deny its not about this: www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power

Man mi, I know it is difficult for you to go away knowing you have been disgraced and exposed as a liar but it is better you do that instead of remaining here and making a mountain out of something as simple as the fact that you lied shamelessly. How many things/threads are you going to link to your lies that Otedola only deals in "unsubsidised diesel"?

Did I somehow get into your head to make you lie so shamelessly because we exchanged words in the past? Be a man and admit that, on this occasion, you are exposed as a crude liar trying to deceive others. These are the sort of revelation that shows folks like you are only concerned with deception. Your failure to accept you have been exposed is also proof you don't "give a damn" how others perceive your shameless conduct.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by TechRev: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
na wa oohh PDP take over nairaland?? wetin person no go see for Nairaland?? They will soon take over facebook and twitter ... hahahahahahahahahaha
Conspiracy theory no go end. grin grin grin
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Beaf: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah:
I wonder if Gbawe sees PDP in his sleep. [size=14pt]This guy is going cuckoooooo, someone should please help Gbawe before he becomes full-blown "were."[/size]

SMH!

Gbawe, the old man desperately needs prayer. embarassed
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Beaf: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2012

It is the mods that allow hateful creatures like Gbawe to lie and vent freely.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Beaf: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
wesley80: Heheheheh, to expose person dey hungry you? It takes diligence, a smart brain and a honest heart to actually expose anyone, features that are unfortunately lacking in you. Between you and I, we know who's a liar and everyone that's been following these two threads you've been raving like a loonatic knows theres more to it - something you can only deny. Well deny its not about this: [size=23pt] www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off-n300m-hydro-power[/size]

O-Ga o!
O-Liar, O-Revealed in that O-Thread! grin grin grin

Gbawe lied very freely and wonderfully on that thread. Its classic high story telling revealed.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Beaf:

O-Ga o!
O-Liar, O-Revealed in that O-Thread! grin grin grin

Gbawe lied very freely and wonderfully on that thread. Its classic high story telling revealed.

O my god !!! What is that awful stench? Only the filthy ashewo stalker arriving. The smelliest, most filthy and most repellent Nairalander is now here to pollute the thread with absolute filth. The rancid smelling creature had to even post three times in a row to satisfy his obsession with those who ignore him. Filthy creature, stop following me abeg. You stink !!!!! Very badly !!!!!
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by wesley80(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
^^ Daddy is desperately looking for a companion on his exalted throne of infamy.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Beaf: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gbawe:

O my god !!! What is that awful stench? Only the filthy ashewo stalker arriving. The smelliest, most filthy and most repellent Nairalander is now here to pollute the thread with absolute filth. The rancid smelling creature had to even post three times in a row to satisfy his obsession with those who ignore him. Filthy creature, stop following me abeg. You stink !!!!! Very badly !!!!!

Old Gbawe, our daddy!
Na small-small kres de take start. Very soon, you'll rush na'ked into the market place with your lil old ugly grey dangly bits flapping wildly in the wind to a crazy rythm you alone can hear. grin

We blame PDP for taking over NL o!

Pesin waist go broke wit laf o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/493573_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by TippyTop(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
This Gbawe dude is past stage 2 of acute insecurity and paranoia.
Gbawe the ACN chieftain has the cheek to suggest PDP is taking over nairaland when most discerning people know nairaland is run by ACN sympathisers. What a load of codswallop. Damn!!!
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Tippy Top: This Gbawe dude is past stage 2 of acute insecurity and paranoia.
Gbawe the ACN chieftain has the cheek to suggest PDP is taking over nairaland when most discerning people know nairaland is run by ACN sympathisers. What a load of codswallop. Damn!!!

Another mumu . Do you not know that blogs can be used partisanly leading to deliberately biased coverage and censorship? What a clueless hack !!! You come from one of the most corrupt nation on earth where many of your news agency practice 'brown envelope journalism' and yet you are talking like an arrant fool. Mumu.

(1) (2)

Agama Lizard Holds Secret To Ebola Cure / Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood / What Is The Criteria For Being A SAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.