Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? (2709 Views)

Has PDP Been Reduced To This? (must See Photo) / Has PDP Bought Over AIT Television? / How Many Refineries Has PDP Built In 15 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Yeske2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
You guys are taking things too serious, abeg come off it.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by antitpiah: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
Beaf:

Old Gbawe, our daddy!
Na small-small kres de take start. Very soon, you'll rush na'ked into the market place with your lil old ugly grey dangly bits flapping wildly in the wind to a crazy rythm you alone can hear. grin

We blame PDP for taking over NL o!

Pesin waste go broke wit laf o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/493573_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454

I am seriously worried for Gbawe, he now comes across as a shattered and broken person. Broken by the imaginary PDP he and his folks cant defeat. Shattered by his inability to understand why they cant seem to be able to defeat that imaginary PDP. It is just a matter of time before he is confined to an institution. I just hope he gets the treatment he needs before it is too late. Paranoid schizophrenia is not a nice thing to go through in life. Its an awful, degrading and painful thing. The kind of psychosis Gbawe is going through cant be explained. Its like having a nightmare while awake . . . just imagine.

You "PDP guys ( PDP in Gbawe's mind)" have done a great number on his brain. With every post, his incoherence and mental instability loom larger. This is a lesson for us all to not take things too seriously.

Gbawe, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. grin

Beaf, please, he needs our compassion at this time. Schizophrenic people like Gbawe do better with support from their perceived enemies. Please lets stop mocking him. He needs us now more than at any other time. We need to show him that we are not his enemies and those perceived antagonism only exist in his mind because in the end the humanity we share as Nigerians is way more important than the mental illness we may not be sharing with Gbawe. grin

What those who suffer with mental illness like Gbawe want is what the rest of us want: in the words of Sigmund Freud, "to work and to love." And if I may add, to be able to post on NL without the "imaginary PDP" controlling their thoughts. smiley
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
If PDP has truly hijacked NL, they're shamelessly failing at whatever they hope to achieve.

NL has now become a playground for propagandists.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Johndoe100(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
When I read the title of this thread, I was intregued. Then I read the first post and felt sad. Gbawe is a cretin and a paid propagandist but to watch him go gaga is sad. We should all be kind to him for about 5 minutes. After that we can send him runing as we usualy do.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by antitpiah: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
Tippy Top: This Gbawe dude is past stage 2 of acute insecurity and paranoia.
Gbawe the ACN chieftain has the cheek to suggest PDP [/b]is taking over nairaland when most discerning people know nairaland is run by ACN sympathisers. What a load of codswallop. Damn!!!

You are right. Gbawe is acutely schizophrenic. Schizophrenia is a brain disease. Its defining feature is psychosis, or being out of touch with reality. Delusions and hallucinations are hallmarks of the illness. [b]Delusions are fixed and false beliefs that aren't responsive to evidence
, and hallucinations are false sensory experiences. For example:
gbawe123:

Look, don't patronise me. What parameters guides the spambot to the extent my post was regarded as spam? The first post complied with all NL rules. I would appreciate it if you guys look at the filters of your spambot because it appears very arbitrary to me. Instead of coming here with you patronising tone, you should show me what constitute spam in my post or simply apologize for your spambot which is highly partisan IMO.

Gbawe thinks the spambot is highly partisan. Not just partisan, but HIGHLY partisan. Highly partisan spambot . . . Only in Gbawe's mind. He probably thinks his TV and laptop are partisan too. Maybe the air he breathes is partisan as well, who knows.

You see in Gbawe's mind PDP on NL is real. They are controlling everything and they are this formidable enemy he needs to defeat. I just hope he gets the treatment he needs on time. If you've never seen schizophrenic people, you may think schizophrenia is benign, But let me tell you, there is nothing benign in what Gbawe is going through. Gbawe needs all the help he can get. And my heart goes out to his little girls.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by TechRev: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
I hope this image doesnt get anyone climbing his roof screaming they are after me!!!! Every where i go i see them i see [size=40pt]PDP!!!!!![/size]. This was the best joke in NL today till i discovered the OP was really having nightmares.

Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by aljharem(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
PDP vs ACN

Devil vs Satan

LOL grin grin grin grin grin politics sha

2 Likes

Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah:

I am seriously worried for Gbawe, he now comes across as a shattered and broken person. Broken by the imaginary PDP he and his folks cant defeat. Shattered by his inability to understand why they cant seem to be able to defeat that imaginary PDP. It is just a matter of time before he is confined to an institution. I just hope he gets the treatment he needs before it is too late. Paranoid schizophrenia is not a nice thing to go through in life. Its an awful, degrading and painful thing. The kind of psychosis Gbawe is going through cant be explained. Its like having a nightmare while awake . . . just imagine.

You "PDP guys ( PDP in Gbawe's mind)" have done a great number on his brain. With every post, his incoherence and mental instability loom larger. This is a lesson for us all to not take things too seriously.

Beaf, please, he needs our compassion at this time. Schizophrenic people like Gbawe do better with support from their perceived enemies. Please lets stop mocking him. He needs us now more than at any other time. We need to show him that we are not his enemies and those perceived antagonism only exist in his mind because in the end the humanity we share as Nigerians is way more important than the mental illness we may not be sharing with Gbawe. grin

What those who suffer with mental illness like Gbawe want is what the rest of us want: in the words of Sigmund Freud, "to work and to love." And if I may add, to be able to post on NL without the "imaginary PDP" controlling their thoughts. smiley

Ogbeni, you need your drugs to 'calm' you down. It seems you are foaming at the mouth more than usual today. Were Igboro.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by otokx(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Not yet
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by antitpiah: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, you need your drugs to 'calm' you down. It seems you are foaming at the mouth more than usual today. Were Igboro.

Just so you know, I am not PDP. I am not the enemy. Please for the sake of your family, take a break. You need it. I will continue to pray for you and I hope you get the deserved help. Again I repeat, I am not PDP. cool
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah:

Just so you know, I am not PDP. I am not the enemy. Please for the sake of your family, take a break. You need it. I will continue to pray for you and I hope you get the deserved help. Again I repeat, I am not PDP. cool

Were Igboro, worry first about gaining a cure for your legendary madness before you pray for others. A man with over a hundred ID's on Nairaland is too far gone in schizophrenia to be worrying about others. You need all the prayers you can get so that you can be well enough one day to even contemplate having a family (if any sane woman will come near you) since you are totally obsessed with talking about the family of others.

Perhaps some day, when I have time, we will look into your family 'issues' comprehensively. Oedipus complex? It fits and certainly explains a lot about your conduct here and pervert-like fondness for mentioning wives, children, family etc. Sicko.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by antitpiah: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Were Igboro, worry first about gaining a cure for your legendary madness before you pray for others. A man with over a hundred ID's on Nairaland is too far gone in schizophrenia to be worrying about others. You need all the prayers you can get so that you can be well enough one day to even contemplate having a family (if any sane woman will come near you) since you are totally obsessed with talking about the family of others.

Classic disorganized speech and thinking often seen in schizophrenics.

Perhaps some day, when I have time, we will look into your family 'issues' comprehensively. Oedipus complex? It fits and certainly explains a lot about your conduct here and pervert-like fondness for mentioning wives, children, family etc. Sicko.

Oedipal complex in a thread about PDP and how they have taken over NL = Loose associations (a manifestation of a thought disorder whereby the patient's responses do not relate to the interviewer's questions, or one paragraph, sentence, or phrase is not logically connected to those that occur before or after)

http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2008/loose-associations/

Every one can judge for themselves what is going on here with Gbawe. FYI, loose associations is another defining feature of schizophrenia.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah:

Classic disorganized speech and thinking often seen is schizophrenics.

Oedipal complex in a thread about PDP and how they have taken over NL = Loose associations

http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2008/loose-associations/

Every one can judge for themselves what is going on here with Gbawe. FYI, loose associations is another defining feature of schizophrenia.

Oga, without question,you are totally mad and a twisted pervert to boot. "Oedipus Complex" may be an explanation for one of your mental 'issues' that leads you to always talk about things even the worst Naiaralanders refrain from i.e kids, family,wives, mothers etc. Dude, what the fk is wrong with you? Take my free advice and stop it. You only appear really sick with your talk. Go and take your drugs to 'calm' you down. Psycho !!!!
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by pcicero(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
I think debates will be healthier and more enlightening when we don't muddle up issues by attacking personalities and their loved ones.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Beaf: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
gbawe123:

Thanks Jmaine. I have already complained on the complaint thread. To be honest, I usually let these sort of ban ride out itself as I am not really bothered. I was only infuriated by the blatant lie of Wesley80 when he postulated glibly that Otedola has nothing to do with PMS and therefore cannot be indicted. That is a blatant lie and Wesley80 does this far too many times than is good for this forum. Dude is a totally dishonest charlatan alway deploying fraud and deception.

Otedola supplied PMS in 2010 and his firm was actually indicted of not supplying the PMS it was paid for. I ask Nairalander to google "Otedola’s firm confirmed that it supplied imported Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) in 2010" and click the link. [size=36pt]If I supply the link directly I am sure the PDP spambot will ban me again. Disgraceful !!!![/size]

Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!!
Broda Okon e! Dem done take laf gif Ekaete bele o, she go born twins on Sunday! Kpuho! grin grin grin

Awa daddy don kres wella! Imagine a piece of code now recognising ACN members for banning. Chineke me!

Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Gbawe: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
pcicero: I think debates will be healthier and more enlightening when we don't muddle up issues by attacking personalities and their loved ones.

Precisely but you cannot always mitigate for mental illness that recognizes no barriers and does not understand limits.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by antitpiah: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Beaf:

Kpuho! Kpuho!! Kpuho!!!
Broda Okon e! Dem done take laf gif Ekaete bele o, she go born twins on Sunday! Kpuho! grin grin grin

Awa daddy don kres wella! Imagine a piece of code now recognising ACN members for banning. Chineke me!

This thread should be titled: AWA DADDY HAS GONE MAD AGAIN.
Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by Beaf: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah:

It is a situation that truly calls for utmost pity. embarassed

gbawe123:

Look, don't patronise me. What parameters guides the spambot to the extent my post was regarded as spam? The first post complied with all NL rules. I would appreciate it if you guys look at the filters of your spambot because it appears very arbitrary to me. Instead of coming here with you patronising tone, you should show me what constitute spam in my post or [size=14pt]simply apologize for your spambot which is highly partisan IMO.[/size]

Damn! shocked

Re: Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? by CeeK1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
Do Nothing abeg oo

(1) (2)

Ngige Is At It Again, He Will Never Change!!! (see Pics) / Why Does Goodluck Jonathan Go To Germany For Medical Treatment? / Bastard Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian - By Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.