Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan (3488 Views)

My Story As An Underemployed Graduate In Lagos / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? / What Next After A 3rd Class From University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan by Dino777(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
I am a 3rd class graduate of geology from a recognised university in nigeria......please i really need informations on how to go about my PGD programme in University of Ibadan.....and what are the courses available in the Geology department.....tanx in anticipation
Re: Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan by lasunray(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
why not check their prospectus(download it from their site), I was having that problem b4, but nw am enlightened.
Re: Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan by musajohn80: 5:16am On Jul 15, 2012
As a 3rd Class holder, all you will be offered is PGD in Geology, you cannot specialize in any area of Geology for now. You will only specialize when you finish your PGD program successfully and apply for MSc. ( NB:I did not go to Ibadan but believe this is what is obtainable in all Nigeria universities). I wish you all the best.

a
Dino777: I am a 3rd class graduate of geology from a recognised university in nigeria......please i really need informations on how to go about my PGD programme in University of Ibadan.....and what are the courses available in the Geology department.....tanx in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan by Beloved2real: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2012
With a 2nd class lower from the department of Economics , the university of Ibadan,can I do my Msc in political economics.
Re: Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan by tinnymerit(m): 4:05am On Jul 20, 2012
@ poster,why dont u go for autocad that needs to do with geology,it will give an hedge too
Re: Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan by tasceige(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2012
Beloved2real: With a 2nd class lower from the department of Economics , the university of Ibadan,can I do my Msc in political economics.
tinnymerit: @ poster,why dont u go for autocad that needs to do with geology,it will give an hedge too
0#

The autocad will help in what pls!!!!!
More light pls.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Get A Job As A Pharmacist At Age 35 / Happy Workers' Day! / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Pay Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.