Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me (5836 Views)

My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
My neighbors just got married, a lot of money and time went into the preparation, couldnt attend the wedding. Guess what? They come home after the wedding and they start fighting, cursing and quarelling. Is this what marriage is suppose to be like. Right now, i am scared stiff of anything called marriage. It is suppose to be merry, merry, and all that, no wonder a lot of marriages are crumbling like cookies these days.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by 190: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
thats nigerian marriages for you

the man is smart, he knows the woman is there for his money!!

he should beat her wella grin grin
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by ifihearam: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
That marriage will never see the light of day
My dear marriage these days tire me too ooo
If I tell you wetin I dey see for my guys homes you go buy me alomo by force

But the best advice is to marry your friend,you must marry. Woman that understands you before love
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2012
@190. In this case the guy i think is the gold-digger who cant keep his fingers off shades of girls, while the girl is from a rich family, but wont take shit. It is just a day and they are at each others throat. Fear dey hold me oooo. This marriage of a thing sef. I think is best one gets married to a friend and not necessarily a lover in quote. I sensed it coming, but thought it would be that soon.
f.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by tellwsdom: 12:45am On Jul 15, 2012
(My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me)

And you scare me more with your analysis undecided undecided
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by tpia5: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2012
never get married if you dont like fighting.

no biggie.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by AfangideU(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2012
Is it a must that you must fight because you are married ?
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by mcnepow(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2012
I'm still tryna figure out why two friends who get married would fight No reasonable reasons seen. . .
To hell with Mr or Mrs Right, lover, sweetheart and d rest sugar coated names, just marry a friend abeg.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2012
It is obvious that they both have unresolved issues and the best way to do it will be if they saw a counsellor
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Ranoscky(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2012
WTF marraige/couple of the week!

Wonderful.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2012
Seems marriage these days days is just 4 show off. Not a lot of couples are willing to be genuinely commited like it use to b years ago. Everybody dey marry, we sef must marry. In most cases, couples are not even through with understanding each other and sacrificing ego for the institution called marriage. These days, i see couples with less than 4 months courtship and BOOM!!!, its time 2 get married. No time, i am pissed off already.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by dowjones(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2012
tpia@:
never get married if you dont like fighting.

no biggie.

very true.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by dowjones(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2012
Ladies are the cause of failed marriages. Most ladies are on the desperate side but still strive to get the creme of crop even if it means getting married to an incompatible person. there's this chic I dated who always bugged me about marriage even after I told her I hate marriage with my heart...and we fight all the time.I mean ALL the time !
Marriage to ladies is not about hooking up with a soulmate for life (that's secondary) its all about the Fanfare and status it brings.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2012
The fault belong to both the guys and the ladies. Why blame the ladies and leave the guys?

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by 190: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2012
^womanizer! undecided
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by childluck(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2012
Friend or enemy has no basis in marriage. Even if you married a total stranger or angel, the key is wisdom and understanding. Marriage is a different entity entirely and it is not easy to keep things going smoothly. Most people these days don't know anything about marriage and yet they want to get married, they believe it is all about the wedding. If you guys read the thread very well "the girl is from a rich family and would not take shit and husband would not keep off girls" --- To make their union work the lady must be ready to take a lot of shit and the husband must stop chasing other girls and cling only to his wife. You really don't need to marry a friend to understand the simple basics of Marriage. And the notion that a friend understands you better is wrong when it comes to marriage. Marriage is all about pleasing your partner and it takes a lot of sacrifice and even playing the fool sometimes.

5 Likes

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2012
Marriage to me is when a woman has decided to play a second fiddle.
That is,she does all the saying....i take all the decisions.
If the HEAD is in control,the body rejoices,but when the NECK attempt to overthrow the head,the body naturally will fall sick.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by ice234: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Best advise: marry your best friend. Forget online relationships. And forget perfection no one is perfect
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by mcnepow(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2012
ice234: Best advise: marry your best friend. Forget online relationships. And forget perfection no one is perfect
Thank you for advocating marriage to your BESTIE.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by pendo89(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2012
yeah cz they are in the discovery process.Iron sharpens iron.They will fight because they disagree on a number of issues and each other's annoying habits.
Those lil annoying things people hide from each but later show up after marriage.
If they are not killing each other leave them alone.They will fight and make up.
That shouldn't stop u from getting married.Are u them?
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Sijo01(f): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2012
Dey force dem marry ni?

Dnt fink der's any marriage witout a fight/quarel but not so soon accordin 2op's narratn
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2012
I was scared too when a new groom slapped his bride hard across the face in front of the church. He complained her makeup was too much. An argument started, and before we knew it, GBAM- it was a slap!
She became quiet immediately, arranged her gown and walked into the church. She didn't even dance or utter a word.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Metalgoong(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2012
Caracta: I was scared too when a new groom slapped his bride hard across the face in front of the church. He complained her makeup was too much. An argument started, and before we knew it, GBAM- it was a slap!
She became quiet immediately, arranged her gown and walked into the church. She didn't even dance or utter a word.

hahahahahaha .. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by femzy(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2012
But OP u are an olofofo o grin
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2012
Caracta: I was scared too when a new groom slapped his bride hard across the face in front of the church. He complained her makeup was too much. An argument started, and before we knew it, GBAM- it was a slap!
Dang!! That has got to be the most embarrassing thing ever
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ femzy. If i no talk now dem go sey, what were their neighbors doing while they were slaughtering themselves. It was 12:00 AM in the midnight while i was taking care of office assignment . They actually live right above my room and were disturbing my precious peace. Remember the guy who killed her spouse sometime this year, i bet their neighbors knew about the rift and decided to keep quiet until one killed the other. I bet the neighbors are like if we had known we would have interceded, me i go shout 4 their head ni b4 they kill thier self. They didnt even come to knock my door to say here is the jollof rice and chicken we prepared for the marriage, they are quarelling and disturbing my peace angry angry angry
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
How about reporting to your landlord or calling the police?
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by samfibby(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ Mynd_44. Bros, abeg do u live in nigeria? grin grin No offence meant, just curious.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by DammyFx: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
PEOPLE GET MARRIED FOR THE WRONG REASONS...
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by DisGuy: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
samfibby: @ femzy. If i no talk now dem go sey, what were their neighbors doing while they were slaughtering themselves. It was 12:00 AM in the midnight while i was taking care of office assignment . They actually live right above my room and were disturbing my precious peace. Remember the guy who killed her spouse sometime this year, i bet their neighbors knew about the rift and decided to keep quiet until one killed the other. I bet the neighbors are like if we had known we would have interceded, me i go shout 4 their head ni b4 they kill thier self. They didnt even come to knock my door to say here is the jollof rice and chicken we prepared for the marriage, they are quarelling and disturbing my peace angry angry angry

YOU come dey do your shouting online abi,
next time they are shouting take a card or flower to them and take style apologise say you no fit make the expensive parry
then wish them blissful glorious marriage

and if them still continue disturb your sleep throw stone break dem window!
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by pendo89(f): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
samfibby: @ femzy. If i no talk now dem go sey, what were their neighbors doing while they were slaughtering themselves. It was 12:00 AM in the midnight while i was taking care of office assignment . They actually live right above my room and were disturbing my precious peace. Remember the guy who killed her spouse sometime this year, i bet their neighbors knew about the rift and decided to keep quiet until one killed the other. I bet the neighbors are like if we had known we would have interceded, me i go shout 4 their head ni b4 they kill thier self. They didnt even come to knock my door to say here is the jollof rice and chicken we prepared for the marriage, they are quarelling and disturbing my peace angry angry angry

lol ur funny. grin
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
samfibby: @ Mynd_44. Bros, abeg do u live in nigeria? grin grin No offence meant, just curious.
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do We Call A Woman Who Sleep With Many Different Men? / TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Caption Picture Of Finestboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.