Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me (5847 Views)

My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by doeeyed: 2:59am On Jul 16, 2012
@ Bennyraz:

There are ways of dealing with difficult situations.... wacking her face is not an ideal one.
It shows an inherent lack of communication skills.
Throwing your fist is less cerebral than employing mental faculties to bring about desired change.

The essence here is not ..........
Accepting her disobedience (if that was the case) ......
but having an effective means of correcting it!!!!

Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 16, 2012
zsd
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
So you are saying you would slap your bride to be right in the church? Please dude, some thing are signs of being mentally unfit than being in control
oh oh.. well, suit urself. I knw wat i'm saying.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 3:04am On Jul 16, 2012
bennyraz: oh oh.. well, suit urself. I knw wat i'm saying.
I don't
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 16, 2012
@DOe Eyed. Some women are stubborn(she goats) and in order to deal wit dem, u dnt take trash. While sum r gentle (she-sheeps) for the goats, u dnt spare d rod, if not, u might spoil the child(woman) while 4 d sheeps, they do u bidden. Over time, most women have a troublesome nature and u have to show them u're true trouble maker for them 2 respect u. If two metals jam, one must bend for one
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't
jst a quick one.. Is life an easy ride?
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 3:18am On Jul 16, 2012
bennyraz: jst a quick one.. Is life an easy ride?
"Life is what you make it"
Nas
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by doeeyed: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2012
Gdluck dear

@ Bennyraz.....
She-goat or She-sheep.....
That gives u no right to turn her into a punching bag.

If her wahala was too much, leave am je je: and face una corner.

Shikena.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 3:31am On Jul 16, 2012
doe-eyed:
Gdluck dear

@ Bennyraz.....
She-goat or She-sheep.....
That gives u no right to turn her into a punching bag.

If her wahala was too much, leave am je je: and face una corner.

Shikena.
Sent you a mail.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2012
@doe-eye. There's a different btw slap and punch.. If her wahala is too much, my own wahala go double. I wud neva tolerate a disobedient woman and i will do everything within my reach to teach her to be humble and respectful.. You see, that's why i would take a critical look at any woman i would date, if she can't be decoded to my taste, i will simply leave her. And if she can be decoded, i will surely employ my masculine powers in my quest grin
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
"Life is what you make it"
Nas
Life is a b1tch. Nas
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
bennyraz: Life is a b1tch. Nas
But must you make that"biatch" with violence?
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2012
fluid26: An epic? A real man? Dude, I am not an advocate of rude behaviour or any woman-inclined vice. However, such violent behaviour on his WEDDING DAY does not depict him as a man. He is a lunatic...and should be treated as one.

To begin with, NO MARRIAGE! Shut down everything with immediate effect!

Secondly, sue him for all he is worth...for aggressive behaviour and mental torture. angry
Literary giants and paper tigers.
I fancy your grammar composed from ineffective brain.
You really want to end a marriage that took you almost a year to plan because of minor disagreement?
You must be an underage in maturity
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by LewsTherin: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
"...for this reason a MAN will leave father and mother and cleave to his wife..."

First off, mariage is for adults. Real adults. Mental, emotional and phsycological adults. Too many kids are getting married these days, kids who assume that "for better and for worse as long as you both shall live so help me God" is a phrase that has no meaning once the reception party starts.

Your marriage is what you make it. You want peace and bliss, give it even if your spouse isn't. You want a wrestling match, join the WWE.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
No 1 reason for fights in marriages ; They both deceived each other, and after wedding found out that it was all a lie.cunny man die cunny man bury am. The first rule to peace in a marriage is truth, tell each other the truth at courtship before wedding or your spouse might feel short-chaged after it. My pastor normally say, if you sneak into church to find meet a good woman, you will meet a lady that sneaked into the same church to meet a good man, and if I am the priest, nothwistanding I will marry you guys lol
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by LewsTherin: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^Now that's funny! I need to know that pastor.
Re: My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me by johnwell(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
samfibby: My neighbors just got married, a lot of money and time went into the preparation, couldnt attend the wedding. Guess what? They come home after the wedding and they start fighting, cursing and quarelling. Is this what marriage is suppose to be like. Right now, i am scared stiff of anything called marriage. It is suppose to be merry, merry, and all that, no wonder a lot of marriages are crumbling like cookies these days.
The difference is clear, blink and move on. maybe na the babe sponsor the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Ring: Must It Be Worn All The Time? / Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? / I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.