Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Streetlight - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Streetlight (799 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Streetlight by SamMilla1(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2007
A police officer saw an hausa girl down on her knees under a streetlight in abuja.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"I dropped my diamond ring and I'm looking for it," replied the girl.

"Did you drop it right here?" asked the cop.

"No," she responded, "I dropped it about half a mile away, but the light's better here."
Re: The Streetlight by SamMilla1(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2007
At a pharmacy, the same hausa woman asked to use the infant scale to weigh the baby she held in her arms.

The clerk explained that the device was out for repairs, but said that she would figure the infant's weight by weighing the woman and baby together on the adult scale, then weighing the mother alone and subtracting the second amount from the first.

"It won't work," countered the hausa lady woman. "I'm not the mother, I'm the aunt

(1) (Reply)

Virgin / * Wives ..this is hilarious..happy holidays!! / Think About This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.