Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? (892 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Alleged Fake Currency Printing Blamed Satan For The Act.. / We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram / Among Adam And Eve, Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Suffering Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2012
Who do you love to blame for all your troubles? Blame him or her or both in her.

I blame the devil and mamiwater for all my troubles. What about you?

1 Like

Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by Jenwitemi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
Come on, fellas. Let's play the blame game! grin Who is your all time favourite boo deity?
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by cyrexx: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2012
I am blaiming that deity whose name starts with A and ends with h;

for inspiring and motivating the boko haram evil perpetrators in my beloved country.

@jenwitemi, how u dey, long time no see.
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2012
Body dey kampe, my broda. I just decided to stay in ROMland for a while. But i am always around, as usual.
cyrexx:

@jenwitemi, how u dey, long time no see.
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2012
Today, i am blaming that jewish bloodthirsty desert butcher deity called, yahweh, for not upholding his own set standards, and thereby, inflicting us humans with his madness. War all over the planet...
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by cyrexx: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2012
O, you mean dissolute people like his chosen tribe, the ancient Jews whom he commanded to slaughter every man, woman and child who worships a non-yahweh deity of other cultures.
Do you even know about biblical history as narrated in the O.T.
Do you know how mad it will look if that kind of genocide is carried in this day and age.
Do your homework well and come stronger if you want to defend that bloodthirsty, racist deity.
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by truthislight: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2012
cyrexx: O, you mean dissolute people like his chosen tribe, the ancient Jews whom he commanded to slaughter every man, woman and child who worships a non-yahweh deity of other cultures.
Do you even know about biblical history as narrated in the O.T.
Do you know how mad it will look if that kind of genocide is carried in this day and age.
Do your homework well and come stronger if you want to defend that bloodthirsty, racist deity.

If you would try and read the bible book of sammuel again with insight,
u will also see another aspect to the reason why he ask saul to revange the Amalakite.

According to him, the Amalakite attack the Israelite on there way out of egypt in the wilderness, without any provocation, killing innocent men, women, and, children. Collecting there lives stocks and scartering them.

Was it Yahweh that ask the Amalikite to do that? (u are not aware of this)
Or it was their own God that told them to attack the Innocent Israelite that at that time had no military force for protection?

Since u dont have all this details i can understand why u seem to see things one sided.
However, deliberate ignorance to an issue can not be accepted as an excuse.

Well, am very well aware of ur limitation, that u dont know anything about satan
and his agenda to frustrate the plans of Yahweh.

However, any person that dont take the possibility of not knowing all the facts to an issue and passes Judgement really needs to do a thorough self re-examination.
Peace
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by cyrexx: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2012
My man, Mr truthislight,
You love Yahweh so much that you will defend him for exactly the same crime that you will quickly blame Allah for.
Maybe on another thread we shall fully deal with all his atrocities but this thread is not justify them but to blame them in a sarcastic manner.
If you feel offended, sorry. But remember that you people always offend us when you call us spiritually blind, and hell-deserving fools.
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by truthislight: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
cyrexx: My man, Mr truthislight,
You love Yahweh so much that you will defend him for exactly the same crime that you will quickly blame Allah for.
Maybe on another thread we shall fully deal with all his atrocities but this thread is not justify them but to blame them in a sarcastic manner.
If you feel offended, sorry. But remember that you people always offend us when you call us spiritually blind, and hell-deserving fools.
@cyrexx
I have never condem any body to eternal or hell fire befor on this forum.
So, the General word "you people" was wrongly use.
I dont even believe in the teaching of eternal torment, so why tag me on that?
Pls, lets always be just.
Peace
Re: Have You Blamed Him Or Her Today? by cyrexx: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
truthislight:
@cyrexx
I have never condem any body to eternal or hell fire befor on this forum.
So, the General word "you people" was wrongly use.
I dont even believe in the teaching of eternal torment, so why tag me on that?
Pls, lets always be just.
Peace

my bad, sorry.
I was refering to other christians on nairaland.

peace to you, too.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ill Keep Bashing Muslims / At What Point Do I Seek Help Outside My Church Or Beyond My Pastor? / PRAYER: Give Me A Spouse Or I Die? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.