Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step (2921 Views)

OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
I wish I knew who that guy was. I owe him $1.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Pimples(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
Y'all saying 'I'll return my own slap', Remember 2 wrongs don't make a right.
(I imagine u all have black belts, so as to be able to beat a man)
I'm of the opinion that the bride did the best in a bad situation. Thus averting the shame n embarrassment that would have resulted if she had retaliated.
Or perhaps it was a case of one final test to prove if she really loved him. Of which i'll say she passed very well. In issues like this, there is usually more than meets the eye.
In all, it is very wrong 2 hit a woman.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
breezy047:

It wasnt actually the excess make up that resulted in that or.gas.mic slap. . .

Have you ever heard the phrase
"too late to turn back" grin
ur own get as it b o! grin grin

Pimples: Y'all saying 'I'll return my own slap', Remember 2 wrongs don't make a right.
I'm of the opinion that the bride did the best in a bad situation. Thus averting the shame n embarrassment that would have resulted if she had retaliated.
Or perhaps it was a case of one final test to prove if she really loved him. Of which i'll say she passed very well. In issues like this, there is usually more than meets the eye.
MR pimples! abeg shushhhhhh.....
Which kian nonsense test b dat? so u go slap ur gal to test love? u for stab am join now! nansense!
d best i can do is....postpone dat wedding.But! if d slap enter like e-honda for street fighter, i go use blow destroy hin face! walai d opc in me go channel correct give am.fawking bat! i dey vex o! hold me.... angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Caracta(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Please hold her o...@idowuogbo. I feel you jare.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Caracta: Please hold her o...@idowuogbo. I feel you jare.
hold me tight na! yes tight! oh gal, come u dey hold me to tite na! u wan mash my blom blom? angry angry cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Caracta(f): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hold me tight na! yes tight! oh gal, come u dey hold me to tite na! u wan mash my blom blom? angry angry cheesy

LMAO. Oh girl, u are high! U are very high! Chei. Lol
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by cindyrella(f): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pimples: Y'all saying 'I'll return my own slap', Remember 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Wetin this one dey talk? Which kin yeye test of love be that? I go slap am back no time!
My own na confirmation of love undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Ranoscky(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
Any ba$tard wey go try dat nonsense to my sista ehn... ? I go uz im balls roll dice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Pimples(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
Well that's my opinion. Esp these days whereby people pretend so as 2 get a favorable partner. Come 2 think of it d poster said they are still 2gether. So that shows that d guy knew what he was doing. Though I do not endorse such actions.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
He definately must have shown signs of abuse or control in the relationship before they even got to the altar. Any man who has the audacity to slap his bride in front of a church and in front of people would've done it to her in private! And he must have done it a number of times for him to get that bold and do it in a public setting. So that surely was not the first time. The minute a man starts being verbally/emotionally/physically abusive is the minute I will walk. So I would've made my exit long before we even get to the altar. There wouldn't even be a talk of altar! Ehn, altar kini??!!
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2012
cindyrella: Wetin? I will return the slap sharp sharp no time!
break bottle on his head and run away... cool

Seriously, I don't know what my reaction will be like...
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 16, 2012
All these ladies can shout all they want, screaming they'll leave the man right there at the altar. But we all know that's not true. In fact, observation has shown that most women would go with the jerk guy who treats them anyhow and probably slaps them a day or two to the wedding or on the wedding itself. One can only pray that many more women can start looking beyond what a guy can immediately offer, and focus more on what they guy can actually offer in the long run.undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by pcicero(m): 2:57am On Jul 16, 2012
Caracta:

I know you did. The girl was my classmate in school. It's actually a long story. But they are still married (expecting a baby). I heard the case was settled by the elders in the family. The girl has always been quiet and submissive...

Good girl! She has been reading her Bible very well- Ephesians 5:22
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by pendo89(f): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
sauer: All these ladies can shout all they want, screaming they'll leave the man right there at the altar. But we all know that's not true. In fact, observation has shown that most women would go with the jerk guy who treats them anyhow and probably slaps them a day or two to the wedding or on the wedding itself. One can only pray that many more women can start looking beyond what a guy can immediately offer, and focus more on what they guy can actually offer in the long run.undecided

I think one's sense of judgement is impaired at this time because of the pressures building up to the D-Day.
The lady in question went ahead with wedding. I think she must have received a couple of slaps in the course of their dating.
That should have been the best time to step out of it. But she didnt.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
sauer: All these ladies can shout all they want, screaming they'll leave the man right there at the altar. But we all know that's not true. In fact, observation has shown that most women would go with the jerk guy who treats them anyhow and probably slaps them a day or two to the wedding or on the wedding itself. One can only pray that many more women can start looking beyond what a guy can immediately offer, and focus more on what they guy can actually offer in the long run.undecided

Believe it or not, in some societies, women actually have options concerning what they do with their lives.
Not every woman prefers walking down the aisle at the expense of her peace of mind and comfort.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by mideeniafe(f): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
[quote
author=Caracta]

I know you did. The girl was my classmate in school. It's actually a
long story. But they are still married (expecting a baby). I heard the
case was settled by the elders in the family. The girl has always been
quiet and submissive...[/quote]
Hahaa!! Submissive and quiet ke? Trust me, this case aint over. She's got something in stock for him. He just can't go free.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by cowgurl: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Badosky, reading tru your post on here got me cracking up I tell ya grin Jeez!

@Topic,
Lemme start by saying the said groom might have complained incessantly before now about the bride's excessive makeup and she listened not!
But him giving her a slap on their wedding day (maybe his wedding gift) was CRUEL!

If my feet were in her shoes...hmmn, my comments are reserved!

@ Yield, great comment!
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by AfroBlue(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
@Op .... aka e- w***y

Slightly off topic, and excuse me barging into ur sisterhood subject question.

Did you hear any news about this wedding?

BALLER WEDDING!! NBA Superstar Dirk Nowitzki Gets Married . . . In AFRICA . . . To An AFRICAN CHICK!!! (MTO World Exclusive)

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/57254/baller-wedding-nba-superstar-dirk-nowitzki-gets-married-in-africa-to-an-african-chick-mto-world-exclusive.html
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
cowgurl: Badosky, reading tru your post on here got me cracking up I tell ya grin Jeez!

@Topic,
Lemme start by saying the said groom might have complained incessantly before now about the bride's excessive makeup and she listened not!
But him giving her a slap on their wedding day (maybe his wedding gift) was CRUEL!

If my feet were in her shoes...hmmn, my comments are reserved!

@ Yield, great comment!

He may be wrong but still nobody really knows what exactly she said when they argued that warranted that thunder slap.
If you were in her shoes. . .you don't have a choice but to go ahead and finish off what you both started. . .
Afterall a man dosnt suddenly turn a woman-beater over night.
He must have been flashing these signs but love is blind. grin
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by cowgurl: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2012
grin You need to know also that Love's gat two bulging eyes Breezy and can never be closed without your consent.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by dammytex: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
In as much as the guy is being insane to slap your bride on the D-day and we have to honestly condemn his act,

really, is walking out of the marriage the next step? What happens to all the years of courtship, marriage and wedding plans etc especially if you are a grown lady that just turned 31.

Something in the past must have made you to decide to do the aisle walk with him in the first place.

As for me, I believe its only weak men that beat their women. It's a big sign of uncontrollable weakness.
Re: Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step by kilimanjaro(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
On their wedding day? The guy is an animal!
One of the greatest disease on earth is not knowing how to manage anger. A guy like that could even kill for no reasonable reason. He's lethargic!
It would have been better if he had postponed that slap. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I’m Happier In A Sexless Marriage / Finally!! 10 How Too Woo A nairaland Lady Styly On Nairaland (playa guide) / A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.