Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm (20112 Views)

Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year / NL Sports Thread Directory / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by gafplus(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
Femi Obong Daniel,a sport presenter on 99.3 Nigerian info Fm and his gang seems to be giving the guys in brilla Fm a good run for their money with revolutionary trend they have brought into Radio sport broadcasting in recent times.

Not only have they been running live commentary of football Matches in Major league in Europe and at home, they have also gone an extra miles running live commentary of NBA,Formular1 and Tennis.

Those guys are very inspiring and talented.

So, members what is your take on this topic

6 Likes

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by mhuyil: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
99.3 is, in my opinion, the best radio station in Nigeria. Better commentators, sport analysts... Their style is unique.

Yes, Kelechi Nkoro, Tega....
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by gafplus(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Thank u м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ϓ broda. U hadly get borred wif dose guyz.
Aldo there is 1 sensational guy in brilla too call Murphy Jemba who seems τ̲̅ȍ be bringing some spice τ̲̅ȍ brilla Fm approach τ̲̅ȍ sports Radio broadcasting wit his Paparazy flavour.Buh I still giv it τ̲̅ȍ ϑ Nigerian info guys anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Nightshift(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Are those guys better than Trade Post's Victor Nwabuzo of great Radio Rivers 2 FM Stereo Port Harcourt? Definitely not!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by bumps(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
My take,listeners will make choice btw this wonderful stations.infact some shuttle btw both station,like i alwys do brila in the morning nigeria info later in the day.both station are doing well and i tink they are serving their listeners well

1 Like

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by trigar12(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria info is the best for me currently, they ve won our heart by taking live commentary.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
Cant remember the last time I tune to radio, radio is not 21st century. Seriously its dying off.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by DammyFx: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
Cool Fm Rock Am always streaming everynight
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by radektugal: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
Brillar FM to me remains the better among the two. You just need to listen to the radio paparazzi and his A team every evening." Eager.. eager.. eager.. My body dey shake oooooo".

1 Like

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Sholexyz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
Femi n d crew r d best cos of d live commentary bt when it cum to top analysis of d game both radio stations r behind top fm(top sport) wit godwin,biola kazzem(prof),oma,kufre,wale,ivan n d rest.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Afodot0022(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
top sport on topradio 90.9. Those guyz are good. Pure 100 percent sportz.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by dammytosh: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
It has to be brilla fm all the way. I love Mighty George die. Radio Paparrazi is going gaga recently , i love his style too.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Ninilowo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
Big Larry is getting older buh I still like his voice. The guys at the other end are just building on his foundation. Bimbo Adeola is a good relica of Big LARRY.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by tessyade: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
I listen to both stations including top radio well and i will say they are all doing a nice job. When it comes to commentary, i give it to nigeria info. Those guys make you feel like you are watching the game.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by bright007(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mehnnn...how I miss brilla fm!
This guys are too m̶̲̥̅̊
účĥ wen it come to sport....Mighty George and crew....what å russssssssh..
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by nyabingi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria Info is one of the best thing that has happened to broadcasting since the advent of broadcasting till date and their sports crew is simply incredible, they are introducing revolutionary trends in sports journalism, their style is unique not only on sports but also all their programs especially their current affairs and news coverage, Brilla fm on the other hand is kind of static in innovations, it has always been like that since inception. I like listening to Nigeria Info but can somebody please tell Mase to go back to Wazobia she is simply making the station boring for listeners!

3 Likes

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Chanchit: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
I think Larry should find something quickly, in other to be able to keep up with those guys @ 9ja info, cos they r too much, i can't remember the lst time i even tuned in to brilla, when it comes to listening to commentary... And for the top fm guys, they have thier own stupid way of doing their show, don't be suprised, if godwin come and tell u one morning how many rounds of sex he had with his wife, cos when it comes to talking rubbish Godwin is NO1....

1 Like

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
Poles apart. Info fm is a poor man's version of Brila.

They struggle with English language
Their analysts are not deep enough. I remember one gaffe committed by one of their presenters. Can't remember exactly, but I, an average football follower, knew the guy was wrong. And it's a simple football fact.
They don't have class
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
dammytosh: It has to be brilla fm all the way. I love Mighty George die. Radio Paparrazi is going gaga recently , i love his style too.
Radio paparazzi has actually brought a fresh touch to sports presenting. He is a bag of humour, highly entertaining. Brila is still it for me.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by mrperfect(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
Brightoo7, you mean that lady that works with chucks? no go there, the first time i turned to nigeria info it was this lady got me hocked to the station till date. She is passionate and loving, important of all i like it whenever she laughs.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by tpapi: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
I remember wen godwin first started wit leye,biola kazeem,oma n kufre on top sports, footbal analysis wz thrillin n wonderful
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Cheggoon(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
For me i love ..the Top striker....Baba Femi Raji of brilla.....and Miyen Akiri ooo rainbow fm....!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by trigar12(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
Chanchit: I think Larry should find something quickly, in other to be able to keep up with those guys @ 9ja info, cos they r too much, i can't remember the lst time i even tuned in to brilla, when it comes to listening to commentary... And for the top fm guys, they have thier own stupid way of doing their show, don't be suprised, if godwin come and tell u one morning how many rounds of sex he had with his wife, cos when it comes to talking rubbish Godwin is NO1....
He dosen't talk about having s-e-x with his wife, he says it maturely, godwin is the best in 9ja for me. GO AND START ENGLISH CLASS BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. WARBISH
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by sumgelem(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
i love brilla fm.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Lakkay: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria info's Femi and the crew are the bomb.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by jimjones: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Cant remember the last time I tune to radio, radio is not 21st century. Seriously its dying off.

mumu. na dat one dem ask you?
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Youngsage: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
bond fm grin grin
but seriously there's no way we can compare nigeriainfo and brila fm both in Lagos. Reason is that they each have different style and speciality of presenting/analysing. But of late i will give it to 'femi and the gang' of 99.3 simply coz of thier live commentaries/analysis and regular update
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Youngsage: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
jim jones:

mumu. na dat one dem ask you?
Billyonaire: Cant remember the last time I tune to radio, radio is not 21st century. Seriously its dying off.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Kennyblues(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
I love Brila especially Murphy Jemba, radio paparazy and his screw; Sean Amadi, the guy with oyinbo accent but since the advent of Femi and the gang of 99.3, my weekend has never been the same even as european league is yet to kick off. These guys will give you indepth analysis and my favorite amongst the crew is Kelechi Nkoro.

1 Like

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by oyestephen(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
brila fm
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
99.3 Nigeria Info s better
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Reference(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Guys, when indicating stations its important to state where they are located. For instance even within Brilla network stations the quality of presenters and presenting varies. I consider Frank (Big ID) in Abuja to be the best anchor (better than George Essien) but Brilla Lagos has more depth. I particularly enjoy Overdose in the ring most mornings. To me Brilla still has it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th October 2013 / My Free Premier League Predictions For This Weekend For Sure ! / Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.