Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (27880 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by tamarabu(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2012
bkus of her fulishnes in d house i stoped watch bba. She jst go fall her hand. Ugly gal
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by KYO1: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2012
Goldie came to the the house to hunt for a life partner and not the money and she almost actualized her life long ambition until the sledge Hammer of Eviction crushed her out.She was a big disgrace to 9ja.I pity her sha
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kenerep: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2012
espn: wtf r u saying..meaningless post!
So i am supposed to teach you english abi? embarassed
So i am supposed to teach you english abi?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by druid06(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2012
Do people still watch B.B.A and other reality t.v shows. Men, that's a total waste of good time. Get a life people!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by EyeJ(f): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2012
:-Xwho kiaz if shez in or out.........BBA is such a useless programme........so uninspiring....mtshewwwwww!!! Dey shld all get a lyf!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by 4chi: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2012
At least no one dipped fingers into her pus*y like nneka the ugly ibo girl who created the biggest scandal for naija.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by toluxe0075: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2012
kenerep: to those sayin goldie na mumu, wil fighting, back biting and gossiping amount to being smart? Agreed she fell for the guy but seriously now how many times on this nairaland have we seen ladies come on here and say some terrible things about their husbands and conclude it all by saying....i still love him? We all know prezzo was playing her and kudos to him for it....but what i just can't understand is how come most of those that hate her are nigerian guys? Many of these people sef dem be maga for some chick oh....i guess it is those girls that are smart for them.....shows why corruption thrives!
did u watch karen last year?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by espn(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2012
toluxe0075:
he's saying thrash..is she d 1st female to rep naija in dis meaningless pshow
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by espn(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2012
toluxe0075:
no mind am
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by AbujaJobs1(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2012
zukkymike:

What a Zap are you spewing out of your mouth. That she went there to play a game of $300,000 and she went searching for love that does not exist. She is a disgrace to Nigerian girls! She just crashed her so called music career like Dana plane.

The bolded parts only - Story!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Supergwin(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2012
Shay una sabi say if she blink dos eyes+eye-lashes wella, she go fly o cheesy
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by AbujaJobs1(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2012

Meaningless to you shey? May be not to others!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by megxo(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2012
al of em in dat house r full of shyte..... de put up some "very fake" moments jst becos we're wattching em........hw i wish dia'll be no winner sef undecided
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Myself2(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2012
druid06: Do people still watch B.B.A and other reality t.v shows. Men, that's a total waste of good time. Get a life people!

GBAM
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by dowjones(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2012
Goldie displayed the pretentious nature and social mediocrity of the "average" Nigerian woman. I can't blame her cos she was who she is in the house... the plain, boring Nigerian lady who always needs a man to stress and think they're doing him a favour.
being "real" in the BBA game doesn't help...she should know better .
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by BeraBera(f): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2012
Karen Igho was far better than Goldie in da House. Though Goldie tried her best anyway. I'm sure she would have gained more support from her fellow Nigerians if not 4 the way she was disappointing people. Didn't she have a boyfriend here in Naija?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2012
I know Yoruba girls use to love stupidly, I am a victim but this goldie of a girl mess nigeria up, We should forget sending Yoruba ppl tp BBA, they have faild us many times
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by fash6(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2012
Anty tank God u back home
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kilimanjaro(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2012
Omo, Goldie worwor O! She look scary when she cries.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by joanana(f): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2012
zukkymike: Good riddance to bad rubbish! serves her right... we are waiting for her with her lady gaga wanna be style .

Supported Jare!!!!! Na wetin her idocracy n stupidity too much dat babe fall naija hand no be small!!!!mtcheeew!!!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by domdolly2050(f): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2012
2 b sincere wt u all,dat girl is a very good wife material,just dat she has a low self esteem n too emotional.She was far 4rm d type dt should b in BB house,she just didn't know n dis 9ja lady gaga brand wey she give herself no fit her.if am asked 2 advise her,I will just tell 2 change her career,she wud b gud at being a nurse/teacher or caterer.kennis music neva tell d truth,they encouraged her 2 participate(she once said so),tinkin it will help her career(and fetch them money),but d show just poor petrol 4 fire,cos 9ja people no rily like her style b4.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ChiSun27(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2012
zukkymike:

What a Zap are you spewing out of your mouth. That she went there to play a game of $300,000 and she went searching for love that does not exist. She is a disgrace to Nigerian girls! She just crashed her so called music career like Dana plane.

u r on point dear. Explosive device dey ha head.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2012
This show is a waste of space, and I wonder why people would waste their precious time, watching a group of jobless people living in a secluded and camera fixated enviroment, eating, sleeping, fighting, quarelling, gossiping and falling in lust. Absolute nonsense. And as for that Goldie, she did herself and her career proud for behaving like a proper trash.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Felibaby(f): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2012
Its funny people's comments. Anyway, i for one i am happy she is out of the house. The heartache is too much for her husband and family....Yes i mean husband. Goldie is married. For those who think she went to the house for love, that is not right. Its all a game she did not know how to play and it backfired on her.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Sike(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2012
Good riddance!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Superking: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2012
Zulele: Tonto Dikeh would have done better
Ha! Tonto for teach Wati how to booze;Zainab too for see Naija Swagger;the only fear be say she for 'do am' live with one of those guys.

Godie be real 'otono', I swear! She appears to be love-starved. Her greatest undoing was going back to that 'born-throway' called Prezzo after realising that the 'omo-ota' was playing her. Imagine a rascal from a hunger-striken country like Kenya taking undue advantage of a NAIJA babe. Ewoooo!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Wislet(f): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2012
Felibaby: Its funny people's comments. Anyway, i for one i am happy she is out of the house. The heartache is too much for her husband and family....Yes i mean husband. Goldie is married. For those who think she went to the house for love, that is not right. Its all a game she did not know how to play and it backfired on her.
hmmm
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by domdolly2050(f): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2012
Dat gal wasn't in love,she was obsessed,u all remember hw she was cleanin d chimpazee's nose when he was cryin(d day rockie was evicted),by now she'll av known abt all wot he said n did behind her,upon say he even nominate her 2wks ago! d love go vanish by vanish by fire by force!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by abe4kom: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2012
What's this, A Gorilla or Chimp?
LWTMB
nikkyshyne: cry

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by joesQ(f): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2012
Billyonaire: This is Big Brother, Prezzo, check that you are wearing your microphone condom correctly....
lol abeg no kill me o wi laff cheesy
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Cyberconnect12: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2012
Reyginus: Good for her.at least she ll nw knw dat prezzo is married with kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.