Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (27850 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ada85: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2012
We gotta give her some credit though. She was annoying as hell and "Africa-magicly" over-dramatic but she did well. I've done the dumbest things in the name of love, as I'm sure we all have, but I'm proud of the fact that her love only took her as far as the cooker and the frying pan.

She never got drunk to the point of stupidity... despite her love for Prez, he NEVER entered the golden gates. He never even saw the golden bushes that surround the golden gates... so thank you Susan for not disgracing us (totally). Well done Goldie!!!.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Handsomegod(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
What is more annoying?? the shameless way she cries at the slightest provocation,her unimaginably wowo face and the ease with which she spreads her bounties for that black chimp of a man called Prezzo! Not to talk of the bankruptcy of values embedded in the so called BBA game! All things being equal,9Ja has enough soji men and women to be winning the BBA game every year.She only succeeded in messing our rep.Ewu awusa!Wowo reloaded!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by tryoliviame: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Prezzo says he tot goldie was a lady, tot she could b his baby.but he got it all wrong. Dat he dosen't feel the absence of goldie. Period. well for me o Goldie rubished herself and 9ja as a whole, she F up big time.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by tryoliviame: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Prezzo says he tot goldie was a lady, tot she could b his baby.but he got it all wrong. Dat he dosen't feel the absence of goldie. Period. well for me o Goldie rubished herself and 9ja as a whole, she F up big time while in BBA.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by erefaa: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Goldie is not married oooooooh! B4 u start sayin wat u dnt knw.google goldie harvey n c how many names will pop up,I guess u jst picked d one wey go make headline ba. Check out ds link http://www.e-expressnigeria.com/news/2011/10/marriage-palava-i-wonder-why-men-dont-toast-me-goldie-harvey
Felibaby: Its funny people's comments. Anyway, i for one i am happy she is out of the house. The heartache is too much for her husband and family....Yes i mean husband. Goldie is married. For those who think she went to the house for love, that is not right. Its all a game she did not know how to play and it backfired on her.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by hacklilc: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: You havent watched the programme for a day ? and you are sounding convictions ?

Well I read many post and update !. It doesn't teaches anything at all (my view). Does it impact anything to anyone life other than *fun* ?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by scoundrel(f): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2020
R.I.P. Goldie. It’s sad death took you away before you could actualize the fame from the show. Denrele didn’t pose in front of your grave this year. I guess he has come to terms with your demise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' / Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.