Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help, Nothing Is Too Small. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, Nothing Is Too Small. (798 Views)

Condoms 'too Small' For Uganda Men, Members Of Parliament Say / He Who Thinks That He Is Too Small To Make A Change, Has Not, Really, Shared A Bed With A Bug Or A M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Nothing Is Too Small. by beautifulzerah(f): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2012
Dear nairalanders, knowing the state of the country, some people are good beneficiaries while some are on the other side. And so my friends are raising funds for a girlfriend who's lost her dad 6yrs ago. She's finished from school since last yr march. She's missed 4 chances to go for service due to non payment of school fees for 2yrs . Please your little deed of kindness will go a long way. Falope omolola, UBA, 2028263429. Thank you.
Re: Help, Nothing Is Too Small. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2012
beautifulzerah: Dear nairalanders, knowing the state of the country, some people are good beneficiaries while some are on the other side. And so my friends are raising funds for a girlfriend who's lost her dad 6yrs ago. She's finished from school since last yr march. She's missed 4 chances to go for service due to non payment of school fees for 2yrs . Please your little deed of kindness will go a long way. Falope omolola, UBA, 2028263429. Thank you.
What proof have you got to convince someone like me please?
Re: Help, Nothing Is Too Small. by Freiburger(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2012
@ poster, how do you respond to this question?
Re: Help, Nothing Is Too Small. by beautifulzerah(f): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: What proof have you got to convince someone like me please?
she graduated frm unad, d dept of zoology. Her name is is d acc holder in d post. U cld cal 08025311898.

(1) (Reply)

What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! / A Must Read- Workers Die In Chinese Factory (families Suspect Foul Play) / Bloomberg Names Dangote, 62nd Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.