Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua (74183 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Eyayomosko: 3:37am On Jul 17, 2012
abeg watin be him username cos i won be him friend
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ILOHWISDOMC: 3:46am On Jul 17, 2012
Well,i don't realy know what to say on this rumour/update.One thing i know is am not going to die.For christ sake,why should i believe that my God will take my life for using a social service.As far as am concerned,the true God is with me and i believe T.B Joshua serves the same God as me.So therefore,if any person is going to die,that person should be an unbeliever fulll stop.....

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ufumspeacee: 3:57am On Jul 17, 2012
Area_boy:

fcking good question!!! how did he know about 2go. cheesy
maybe he is a 2go user

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by moderatorr: 4:00am On Jul 17, 2012
@Op and mod who put this trash libel on the front page to harm the reputation of this great prophet
God doesn't have to say it twice:
'thou shall not touch my annointed, and to my PROPHET do no harm'
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kandiikane(m): 4:16am On Jul 17, 2012
What's 2go?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Blackbody20(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Abeg park well! Considering the number 2go users in ds country, its easy to predict something like this...........common gimme a break.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kandiikane(m): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ezebros(m): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2012
i suggest we all take it serious, even if it is just a rumour, it removes nothing from us, and if it happens to be true, den we avoid it
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by sniperwolf(m): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2012
ogugua88: What of those on WhatsApp?
Help me ask o! Nimbuzz, Palringo, Gravity
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nomswilli(m): 4:29am On Jul 17, 2012
nice joke....
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by joeace2020(m): 4:31am On Jul 17, 2012
losak9111(m), safemarriage, *dhtml(m), harizonal123, Syfy(f), oye1212, Da_archer(m), macIB(m), yankidelta(m), dazo01, Rhino.5dm, tayo4me(f), Phikom(m), prankster(m), ogunsote, oldave, Dozieson, linclon(f), Adex4u4v, petokey(m), Donmeca(m), olaabiodun(m), naptu2, tchituz(m), lola.luv(f), mankand, joeace2020(m), ezebros(m) and 51 guest(s)
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by greall1: 4:38am On Jul 17, 2012
I don't trust the man. He said chealse will loss against beryern munich. Mtchw
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kandiikane(m): 4:45am On Jul 17, 2012
Wait, isn't what tb joshua doing against the bible?

Fortune telling?

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by petokey: 4:58am On Jul 17, 2012
I believ its one of those guys who has tried to bring down 2go by creating their own mobile messanger but 2go is til prefered by all. I believ they fabricated this story. I'm even feeling 4 innocent T.B Joshua. God wil catch u all dat are laying false allegation on dis man. I am doing 2go now, do u want to chat?

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2012
the fear of 2go is de beginning of ........
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ayomidefalaye(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2012
Where did TB JOSHUA predicted it I m sorry 4 u rumor mongers is only God that 4 forgive u
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by IlCapitano(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2012
False or not,I know better than to believe in his phony two-a-penny prophecies. 2go here i come.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Lovine: 5:44am On Jul 17, 2012
Rumor mongers and name callings, BUT YOU DID NOT SEE THE WONDERFUL DELIVERANCE OF MR.ENNY FROM DELTA WHO WAS POSSESSED BY A DEITY CALLED IDIGWU AND THE QUEEN OF QUEENS. MR. ENNY WAS HIGHLY POSSESSED AND HAD BEEN TO ALMOST ALL THE BIG CHURCHES IN NIGERIA AND DEALT WITH THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED BY GOD AND WAS DELIVERED BY WISE MAN DANIEL. All those who abuse and insult Prophet TB Joshua did not see this for NL front page, pretenders.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ogboss: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2012
What of face book users? shocked
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by lekzy007(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2012
How can T.B Joshua Prophecies about
2go, Shey him dey Use am ni@SMH
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by olu4life(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2012
morning people. Its just hoax. Logged in around 1am and am also presently online on my 2go. Its just a false alert. What pains me about Nigeians is that when you hear this kinda news,you wont confirm but rather follow spreading the rumor. Literates acting like illiterates

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Amari(f): 6:04am On Jul 17, 2012
Ok,is dat 'rumour' sopozd 2 kip me off 2goin and read my buks thruout 2day? My people must be glad 2 hear dis.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by akereconfi: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2012
What if u con die inside 2go.....wetin u wan tell God for Heaven.......funny sha....buh this kind lie eh.....me I dey find 666 their username, I wan dash dem gocredit.....abeg if u see dem, tel dem make dem start their killing from NOVICE abeg
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Crown128(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2012
9ja with all ds false prophecies self .OMG!!!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Odunnu: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2012
ILOH WISDOM C.:
Well,i don't realy know what to say on this rumour/update.One thing i know is am not going to die.For christ sake,why should i believe that my God will take my life for using a social service.As far as am concerned,the true God is with me and i believe T.B Joshua serves the same God as me.So therefore,if any person is going to die,that person should be an unbeliever fulll stop.....
See analysis.
@topic: rubbish!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by bashegi: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2012
even b4 he make dis prediction. . . 2go users, re stil dieing. evry1 is mortal, bt wen, where nd how?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by jude33084(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2012
Something is wrong with Nairaland angry
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2012
Pastor TB Joshua as far as i'm concerned did not predict such thing,and as some have already said,we have a whole lot of people using 2go and people die daily,and i believe those that are dying are also on some other social networks,all we need do is to pray 4GOD's protection over us....i already browsed on 2go this morning and no evil can near me....i'm t2dabest add me abeg let's get going..
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by megareal: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2012
Very funny that people are just commenting without asking HOW they will die. Collectively; like through the targeted release of high electromagnetic pulse via their phones at the same time or individually; through random and freak accidents?
Wake up folks, its just a rumour. Not that am on 2go sef so what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by nkemmu(f): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2012
Please,biko,mbok,dun allah,ejor i despirately need a job.concluded my nysc last month,lost my mum lastweek and got some hospital bills to clear for the hospital to release her corpse.i got a 2.1 in public admin from a popular school.pleaseee help.leeedwald@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by DonTundex(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2012
Beware! Add me on 2go Tundex2100
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by redsun(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2012
Normal children will dismiss this without a second thought as some weird fairytale. But here it is making headlines among nigerian socalled adults. Retarded toddlers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.