Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna (18499 Views)

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by TechRev: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2012
Youths confronted three gun-totting Boko Haram members who invaded Mahuta, a suburb of Kaduna metropolis on Sunday. Prior to this incident, a 20-year-old innocent boy was said to have been killed by these Boko Haram members, and that was all that initiated the reactions of these furious youths.

The brave youths overpowered and arrested two of the terrorists, aged 17 and 22, who had gone to the compound of the District Head of Afaka, Alhaji Abdulwahab, in a bid to kill him.

The Boko Haram members were bearing an AK-47 rifle at the time they invaded two neighbouring Rigasa and Mahuta communities on a motorcycle at 9a.m.

According to an eyewitness, “The gunmen came and said they were looking for the ‘Hakimin Mahuta’ (District Head of Mahuta), disguising as members of his subjects. So, when they allowed them into the house, the ‘Hakimin’ was not comfortable with them, so he ran back inside.

“The suspects ran after him and shot at him severally, but their shots missed him, instead a small boy, Nura was hit. When they discovered that the ‘Hakimin’ had escaped through the back exit, they came back outside and picked their bike and trailed him to Mahuta.”

On getting to Mahuta, the three gunmen started shooting sporadically, but the youths dared them. They moved nearer, even as they were firing at them. An elder in the community, who identified himself as Mallam Abdullahi, said “the young gunmen came on a bike and started shooting, but having discovered that our youths were ready for them, they started withdrawing into the bush and the youths were closing in on them with bare hands”.

According to Abdullahi, “at a point, their bullets got finished and they loaded another round of ammunition, but despite that, the youths were able to apprehend two of the three gunmen, while the last one ran away.”
It was gathered that seven of the youths sustained various degrees of gun wounds but none of them died. They are said to be responding to treatment in a Kaduna hospital.

Speaking on the action of the youths, the Mahuta Ward Head, Alhaji Yusuf Muhammed Mahuta, said the community had long resolved to collectively rise up against terrorists and jealously protect every member of the community against hoodlums.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/youths-captured-boko-haram-members-in-kaduna.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by TechRev: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2012
Why these kaduna ppl no dey carry last. I admire such brave act.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Its so exciting.....

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by hotwax: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
This is a lesson to us all.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
brave one there from the youths
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by manitobor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hmmmmm!!! These people must be immune to red hot AK-47 bullets to have captured these boko haramists with bare hands. COOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by miteolu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
TechRev: aged 17 and 22

This is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by babsmii(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
nice one.. they'll kill if you face them or not so y not face them. but i'll advice them to be cautious and use more tactical means next time. like positioning some youths in different parts. a recharge card vendor could be used while he does his business. a vulcanizer could be used too, all of them watching and waiting.

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
U can imagine the age of the BH members 17 and 22! Poor fellows! Their mates are in school and here they are being brainwashed by some islamic fanatics!too bad.SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by miteolu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
hotwax: This is a lesson to us all.

Only few youths can do that. I do not trust you to join such youth if it such incident happen.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Hydy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nice one..over to you Abdul Scatter or whatever ur name is!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by jamil2(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
The muslims too are target!

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lasrondo: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
God bless the kaduna boys.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by feelamong(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
CAPTURE 101:

I hope JTF and STF are reading this on how to capture Boko Haram boys.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
Great work. Bornu, Yobe, Gombe should take note
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
It remains to be seen if our Security Agencies (Famed for releasing killers or allowing them escape tight-security) can get some valuable information about the SECT, Their Leaders and more importantly WTF!! their agenda really is, they should either stick to Hatred for Western Education or The Police who massacared their members in huge numbers grin not Politicians, Christians, poor non-Hausas and White Contractors from Italy
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Vanpee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
Wat a brave act. wat 9ja police, SSS, etc cannot accomplish wit gun, unorganised youths did wit bare hands. I hop dia wil be reward 4 these youths? Again, can try 2 xtract info frm d fools? God bless 9ja
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by ifihearam: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
They ought to have lynched them. If the hand them over to the police that's te end of the story.
Boko haram ur waterloo is nigh
Sensitisation has increased nobody wan die na
Buhari and his cohorts will suffer the consequences soon enough
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by benukah(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
I think say na film. More muscle 2 ur power
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by tunshe: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
.......and what makes them Boko Haram memebers

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by megxo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
WHICH MAHUTA DIS PPO DE TALK? ME WEY DE D KADUNA NEVA EVEN HEAR ANYTIN OF SUCH.....NA WA O

3 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Beaf: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
I love my KD and Kano peeps! Dem no send pesin! cool
Big ups to those youth!

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by waja(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
Another Bakassi boys in the North
. Obj, oya do something.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by RichDad1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
They should be very vigilant and ready because those Boko haram boys will still come back for retaliation. Kudos anyways
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by NaijaNaWaa: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
This is what I expect El Rufai, Buhari, Sanusi Lamido, Nuhu Ribadu and other Moslem elites in the North to be doing and encouraging instead of acting as if BH is their private army. I'm so pleased with the action of the youths and the comments of the village head. You can see clearly that he does not support BH. Kudos.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by bikerboy1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nice action by the youths of kaduna. If such action would be replicated continously, I think the BH guys would have to think twice before they take actions.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
It shows kislam and its foot soilders are failure like their prophet.. They cant islamize ordinary kaduna(christian state)

they are buncha failures and they will continue to fail

AMEN
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by turl(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
this right here is the only type of reaction that can stop this boko haram nonsense..people will die but more will die if we dont do anything. stand up and protect your future!
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by jude33084(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Champaign poping for those brave worriors cool

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by babestella: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
they should not hand them over to the police oooo, else they will just disappear in custody, the best thing to do is to lynch them at once.

It is very pathetic that we now have our youths who should be in schools bearing AK-47. grossss. Please let continue to pray for our Nation.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
17 and 22!

Can you imagine such child abuse! Those who did this to those kids must be brought to book.

Islamic child soldiers is the worst that will happen to Nigeria.

All Islamic schools should be investigated o. Let us look into their curriculum.

Courses like:
Hatred 101, Jihardism 203, Suiciding 107, Shooting 201, bombing 101 and all such courses must be banned.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by babsmii(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
Vanpee: Wat a brave act. wat 9ja police, SSS, etc cannot accomplish wit gun, unorganised youths did wit bare hands. I hop dia wil be reward 4 these youths? Again, can try 2 xtract info frm d fools? God bless 9ja

the reason they still exist is because they have top politicians in the police and courts guarding them. i think street justice should be metted out to them once a while. they just shot someone who is not even their target and yet we waste time and money taking these animals to court. tehy never get sentenced so i dont blame those youths if they took law into their hands. its time we understand that the government are not ready to solve this issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting / North-West Muslim Leaders Endorsed Tinubu For President In Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.