Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? (3476 Views)

#soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / Boko-Haram Member Declare War Against Goodluck Jonathan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
A lot of lies keep cropping up from up against the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan despite the war he is waging in restoring the pride of the nation and it keeps baffling me. This is a nation that has been mismanaged since independence with every cow boy having a field day with our resources,courting massive corruption in the petroleum industry,power sector,trade and investment,natural and mineral resources,construction,police,civil service,pension management and virtually anything and everything you can think of and here is a man that is facing the herculean task of regressive speeding on the path of economic destruction, and what does he get? People are acting as if the monster militating against Nigeria was created by GEJ,and I am left baffled....I don't want to work the religious or ethnic angle,I don't wan to work the economic and social sabotage angle.....can't they just speak the truth? Is it because the man is not violent and a manipulator or and evil genius? An answer is required please! If this is criticism,then it is blind,disjointed,hate filled and malice driven castigation!
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
If we start listing all the lies,man will shed tears.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Zikkyy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: A lot of lies keep cropping up from up against the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan despite the war he is waging in restoring the pride of the nation and it keeps baffling me.

Don’t know much about the ‘lies’ bit. If he’s waging a war, it’s probably happening in his bedroom cos we are not seeing much. I think people should criticize if there is a need for it. The insult could be as a result of the president not meeting the expectations of a good number of peeps who supported him in the 2011 election.

Mandelaguy: This is a nation that has been mismanaged since independence with every cow boy having a field day with our resources,courting massive corruption in the petroleum industry,power sector,trade and investment,natural and mineral resources,construction,police,civil service,pension management and virtually anything and everything you can think of and here is a man that is facing the herculean task of regressive speeding on the path of economic destruction,

I am happy you know we are “speeding on the path of economic destruction”. There is nothing on ground (yet) to show that the president is attempting to stop the bus from ‘going over the cliff’. The way I see it I think he already jumped out of the bus (leaving the passengers). It’s either he lost control (due to brake failure maybe?), or he just don’t give a damn anymore.

Mandelaguy: Is it because the man is not violent and a manipulator or and evil genius? An answer is required please!

It’s easier for the man that rigged his way into power to do things that are not in the interest of the people; not so for the man that got nationwide support. I want to believe lots of peeps are disappointed. GEJ will receive more bashing if he goes violent.

Mandelaguy: If this is criticism,then it is blind,disjointed,hate filled and malice driven castigation!

Well, that's a possibility. You don't expect everybody to like him, do you? You are aware some peeps did not vote for him. That's is not to say he does not deserve some.

3 Likes

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Zikkyy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: If we start listing all the lies,man will shed tears.

Who's shedding tears this time? you or GEJ. If you are referring to GEJ, i don't think he should be crying because of 'ordinary' insult/lie. That's not an excuse for under-performance angry
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
The man is saving us from destruction,the destruction our leaders in the past had pushed us to,the issue is that Nigerians expected magic,the mess in the polity is a clean up tha will be gradual,and it can only work if the makers for a progressive society are put in place and tha is what GEJ is doing.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Zikkyy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: The man is saving us from destruction,the destruction our leaders in the past had pushed us to,

This is one reason he's getting a lot of insult. There's nothing to show he's capable of achieving this.

Mandelaguy: the issue is that Nigerians expected magic,

Of course! Nigerians were eager to get out of the situation past leaders created and they thought GEJ was a magician. If they had known otherwise ... sad

Mandelaguy: the mess in the polity is a clean up tha will be gradual,and it can only work if the makers for a progressive society are put in place and tha is what GEJ is doing.

I am also of the view that GEJ be given more time to deliver (if he can!). The fear is the pace he's working. At the current pace, he might require more than 8years to put this so called 'makers' in place (so who's going to do the clean-up? or you don't believe it's possible for the guy coming after GEJ to scatter this so called 'makers' of progressive society?). But this is just one reason he is getting lot of insults. Am sure there are 'hundreds' more.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by LFJ: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
If I happen to be one of the strong admirer of Mr. President today, I will prefer to keep my mouth shut pending the time I will get just one good news that will gladding the heart of already frustrate mind of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is it an insult to call a m0r0n by his name?

2 Likes

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
When you read it,do you acknowledge the good news?
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Captainajama: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Don't mind them...I am compiling a list of their lies....even the one that played out in Edo last weekend.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by LFJ: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: When you read it,do you acknowledge the good news?

I may be blind enough to see the good news that only exist in the imagination of the praise singers. It is not difficult to expose any lies against d govt, tell us which one is original
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by nuclearboy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
The level of graft (fuel subsidy in an election year, pension fund, Malabu 155B oil scam, etc), the level of insecurity, and the fact that nobody is getting punished for these things is NOT something Nigerians can ever celebrate!

Its come to the point where there simply is no sign that this government cares!

At the same time, what we consistently read about is overseas trips with an unreasonable number of aides, a president who says he can't go to some parts of his own country because (he is afraid) of security and who doesn't "give a damn" about showing example of probity!

Lies against him are bad, unfair & wrong but you can't serve up a plate of the above and not expect to be insulted! Add to that the idea that presidents like Obama and PMs like Cameron are criticised & insulted even with the laudable achievements their administrations can point to!

So what do you expect? Soft kisses & whispers of love to "don't give a damn" especially when he doesn't give a damn?

1 Like

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
And who says nothing is been done to the whole fraud that has been exposed?
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: And who says nothing is been done to the whole fraud that has been exposed?

name the people that have been jailed by the govt for corruption

In previous regimes we have Tafa balogun, Alams, and even Bode george going to jail.

Name one person jailed already by retardeen jonathan
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
hmm. . .

some people must be getting warning letters wink

poor jona he is indeed trying his best . . .its just that the best of a corrupt simpletion cannot cut it as far as the presidency is concerned - now if he was the chairman of a close association . . .or maybe an association of ogogror drinkers. . .he'd be right at home

1 Like

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
oyb: hmm. . .

some people must be getting warning letters wink

poor jona he is indeed trying his best . . .its just that the best of a corrupt simpletion cannot cut it as far as the presidency is concerned - now if he was the chairman of a close association . . .or maybe an association of ogogror drinkers. . .he'd be right at home

grin grin grin grin grin My brother, I just said precisely the same thing here:

https://www.nairaland.com/990482/after-controversies-why-oshiomole-won/5

My brother, I really don't understand why they carry so much anger around. All of them have this stiff 'Mopo' demeanor and indoctrinated zeal that sees them only sticking to sycophantic topic alone like robots.

Free laptop, unlimited broadband, all-you-can-eat buffet in Aso Rock canteen yet they are always consumed with anger - especially the mirthless Reno Omokri Mandelaguy.

Well, I guess the fear of the sack is the beginning of wisdom for sycophants. I might be a bit moody and irritable too if I am about to be booted out of a job, for non-performance, that pays a lot for doing nothing but spreading online propaganda all day
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin My brother, I just said precisely the same thing here:

https://www.nairaland.com/990482/after-controversies-why-oshiomole-won/5

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the poor guy, if they sack him its back to picking up partially used tickets in cybercafes so he can send out his letters from maryam abacha and robert mueller
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hahahahahahahah aha. Ranting go.fo.ols,did you hear that laughter? Stay tuned,because soon,I will x-ray all your lies on this thread.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: Hahahahahahahah aha. Ranting go.fo.ols,did you hear that laughter? Stay tuned,because soon,I will x-ray all your lies on this thread.

My brother, please sing along:

"la la la la la la la ......... London ni amu ile si America Aso rock ni a ti'n pa owo ......... One million dollars ....." grin grin grin grin grin grin Yahooze on the kentro level .......

1 Like

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by antitpiah: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

"la la la la la la la ......... London ni amu ile si America Aso rock ni a ti'n pa owo ......... One million dollars ....." grin grin grin grin grin grin Yahooze on the kentro level .......

This agbaya has come here again with his mental instability.

Gbawe, you need to take a break, you are stressing your brain too much.

https://www.nairaland.com/989948/pdp-hijacked-nairaland/1#11433217
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

I am beginning to believe Antitpiah,GBAWE is unstable.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by antitpiah: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: I am beginning to believe Antitpiah,GBAWE is unstable.

I dont make stuff up. I see people like Gbawe everyday. If he was residing in the West, he would have been committed to a State institution tey tey, tied down and drugged with some of the most powerful anti-psychotic meds in the business. But you know, he is in Nigeria, where crazy men parade themselves as intellectuals and are free to roam about in corridors of power. SMH

I mean, who thinks the spambot is partisan? Gbawe. Gbawe probably thinks you work for the PDP too. Gbawe's case is a truly sad case. We have crazy and mentally unstable people like Gbawe in government in Nigeria making decisions on our behalf every day and you wonder why the country is in chaos?
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
antitpiah:

I dont make stuff up. I see people like Gbawe everyday. If he was residing in the West, he would have been committed to a State institution tey tey, tied down and drugged with some of the most powerful anti-psychotic meds in the business. But you know, he is in Nigeria, where crazy men parade themselves as intellectuals and are free to roam about in corridors of power. SMH

I mean, who thinks the spambot is partisan? Gbawe. Gbawe probably thinks you work for the PDP too. Gbawe's case is a truly sad case. We have crazy and mentally unstable people like Gbawe in government in Nigeria making decisions on how behalf every day and you wonder why the country is in chaos?
I am seeing your thought pattern. You are not off the mark.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by egift(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
And here I was thinking that the PDP toothpicks will be provide prove and rebutal to the so called lies. Rather the OP is here dancing at the market square. It seems Jona now pays by Post Counts grin

2 Likes

Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
egift: And here I was thinking that the PDP toothpicks will be provide prove and rebutal to the so called lies. Rather the OP is here dancing at the market square. It seems Jona now pays by Post Counts grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Mandelaguy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
egift: And here I was thinking that the PDP toothpicks will be provide prove and rebutal to the so called lies. Rather the OP is here dancing at the market square. It seems Jona now pays by Post Counts grin
Don't be in a rush,patiently wait,it will soon jam you!
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by egift(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: Don't be in a rush,patiently wait,it will soon jam you!

So after dey mago mago and bombs, all you guys are planning now is how to JAM Nigerians, and propaganda is still your trade on NL grin
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2012

Don't mind the sycophant. Not only is he dancing foolishly and idiotically in the market place but doing it with the undoubted 'madness king' of nairaland with around 200 ID's to aid his schizophrenia i.e A-zstranger, Mitofag, Papasotibe, Antitphiah et al.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Zutchy: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the poor guy, if they sack him its back to picking up partially used tickets in cybercafes so he can send out his letters from maryam abacha and robert mueller
You people are the basest of human beings possible to find,your mentality has been so twisted and bleeped up its crazy to imagine,Give kudos to who deserves kudos as when due,Can you imagine the level to which you take what is supposed to be intelligent discussions,you make nairaland seem like a forum for scallywags,please stop with this nonsense if you can't contribute positively SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!!!!
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
Zutchy: You people are the basest of human beings possible to find,your mentality has been so twisted and bleeped up its crazy to imagine,Give kudos to who deserves kudos as when due,Can you imagine the level to which you take what is supposed to be intelligent discussions,you make nairaland seem like a forum for scallywags,please stop with this nonsense if you can't on tribute positively SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!!!!

Have you seen your shrink lately?
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Gbawe: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
antitpiah:

I mean, who thinks the spambot is partisan? Gbawe. Gbawe probably thinks you work for the PDP too. Gbawe's case is a truly sad case. We have crazy and mentally unstable people like Gbawe in government in Nigeria making decisions on our behalf every day and you wonder why the country is in chaos?

grin grin grin grin grin Were. Write as much as you want. You are, without doubt, one of the confirmed madmen on this forum. shamelessly, you have created at least a 100 ID's paying homage to your madness and schizophrenia. You stalk folks around even amending your ID to reflect your madness and totally obsessive personality. Poor Tpiah is now unfortunate enough to be the latest focus of your 'were' attention and stalking that is always unrequited .

Every single contribution from you is a sick and twisted attack against someone. There is never the mundane or normal with you such as starting a constructive thread or even talking like a sane person for a second. You constantly talk about wives, kids, family etc like a twisted pervert and deviant.

Dude, you are mad. Seriously. You yourself know many have called you out for your insanity. There is virtually no decent Nairalander here you have not fallen out with only to then stalk. Whether it is Katsumoto, Kilode, koruji, Tpiah or Gbawe. You are the only poster who has a problem with everyone due to your madness that induces hallucinations and psychosis.

I am 100% sure you are that Nairalander (can't remember the username) who was outed by some NL Ladies for being the pervert leering at them in college. You are one scary chap -and I mean that seriously. Take a break from NL and seek help. It is obvious you are very far from normal.
Re: LIES AND INSULTS AGAINST GOODLUCK JONATHAN-WHY? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe, you know that you're the only one giving that lizard this much attention.

Learn to ignore that fool. You argue with a lunatic and people will start thinking you're also one. But you're not, so. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Buhari- Pullover Video #buharipullover / Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? / Celebration In Imo As Rochas Emerges The Winner Of Governorship Election(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.