Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty (3789 Views)

Consumer Protection Council Orders Dstv To Compensate Consumers / A Cash Crop Treaty / Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by mukina2: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nigeria and Pakistan will sign a Trade and Investment Protection Treaty in August, to further promote economic co-operation between both countries.

Speaking at the end of a three-day textile and jewellery exhibition organised by the embassy in Abuja on Sunday, the Pakistani Ambassador to Nigeria, Ahmed Sirohey, said the treaty would be signed alongside Memorandums of Understanding on cultural exchange, tourism promotion and visa relaxation policy for investment.

He also said that at the August meeting, the ministries of trade and commerce of both nations would establish a joint ministries commission to drive the economic partnership.

The ambassador, who put the current trade volume between Nigeria and Pakistan at $101 million (N1.62 billion), said $74 million represented Pakistani exports to Nigeria, while his country bought goods worth $27 million in return.

According to him, the transactions were mainly in pharmaceuticals, textiles and auto parts from Pakistan, while Nigeria sold petrochemicals, oil palm and gum Arabic to his country.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigeria-pakistan-sign-trade-protection-treaty
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by NigeriaKwenu(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
ok

Afam4eva(Unban me biko)
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by asudan: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
ok na
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by miteolu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
THERE IS NO COUNTRY NIGERIA CAN NOT TRADE WITH. THE MORE WE TRADE WITH THEM THE MORE WAR, CONGESTION, ECONOMY DETERIORATION.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Jabioro: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
I hope it wud be limited to trade protection scope,no further thing is needed frm them,we had enough home grown suicide bombers!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by tarfaadam(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
Keke Nyako waz introduce and A daidaita waz also invented now 1 guy invented his on tricycle

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by CLIQBOY(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by toboy: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
trade indeed! Who do they wish to decieve? They want train more professional suicide bombers, build the alqada base and islamatise nigeria.i can see it through their nose?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by dare2think: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
How about they sign a no terrorism treaty!
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okay
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nigeria una too much, na gbangun una sabi yarn everytime. Hope na arms una go import
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by stolenstone: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
make i hear!!!!!!!!!!! How many of these treaties wey OBJ and GEJ don sign we dey see d impact? Just anoda avenue for them to globe-trot d world! Pakistan ko, pakistan ni?? Make dem no go arrange more weapons, n suicide bombers come for us in d name of trade treaties! Mstcheeeeeeeeeew!! Next.....
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by chemashie(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Islamad and azerbaijan na dem go come sign another rubbish treaty with naija. PDP!! Share the money and scatter the canopy.
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by LordBabs(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Egbé eye l'eye n wótò. . . Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Vykiano(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
dare2think: How about they sign a no terrorism treaty!

omo na phamacitical bomb em go de import o....
Jonathan no de eva do biz wif beta country,..
Soon e go afganistan bombin treaty
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by playahP(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
I'm I the only one that say that "pakistan exports 74 million dollars" worth of goods to nigeria while thye import 24million from nigeria That's exploitation if u ask me!!! So even pakistani sucide bombers can now exploit us!
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by owobokiri(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Afghanistan is next
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by sherrylo: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
Really, pakistan they produce good stuffs abi na we wan dey export go pakistan
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by ogochukwunasa1: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
@mod. Dis guy called AFAM4EVER has realised his mistakes and he is apologizin and asking u to free him frm d bondage u put him: he is nt enjoyin his life with NigeriaKwenu........seun why dont u free him nw, ar u God! Even God self dey forgiv if we beg him.
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by richyrich4life(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
lets hope it brings some positivity
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
Of all the countries in the world na pakistan we go sign treaty with! Kai!!naija and pakistan- birds of the same feather flocking together!
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Cyberconnect12: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
miteolu: THERE IS NO COUNTRY NIGERIA CAN NOT TRADE WITH. THE MORE WE TRADE WITH THEM THE MORE WAR, CONGESTION, ECONOMY DETERIORATION.
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Ribaman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
Pakistan only exports one item, SSS and NSA make una take note abeg. I now trust that country at all at all!
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Uwa2000(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is not ok by me,bc sme cunty is not good to do buz with.
NigeriaKwenu: ok

Afam4eva(Unban me biko)
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by JoeMosco(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
As a citizen of this country, I move a motion for the abortion of this treaty...... GEJ, pls you can do better than this!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Ribaman(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Joe Mosco: As a citizen of this country, I move a motion for the abortion of this treaty...... GEJ, pls you can do better than this!!!!!!

Seconded
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Watermelon(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
*yawns*, the other time it was 13containers of weapons from iran, followed by attempt of reopening Nigeria's embassy in iraq and now it is tread treaty with paki, next will be yemeni and soon afghan and naija won't need visa to visit each other, na waaa oh, time to sleep abeg
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by HighChief4(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
What could Nigeria possibly trade with Pakistan?
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
bokoharam to trade with alqeda undecided Bullsh[i]i[/i]t
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by MuniruA(m): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
The trade is nt favourable
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by TerryCarr(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2012
High_Chief: What could Nigeria possibly trade with Pakistan?
pakistan makes weapons does Nigeria make any?
Re: Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2012
Which Economic benefit will ever come out from Pakistan

May i suggest Some

1, Ammunitions import
2, Coccain Import in Large Quantity
3, Militancy from Pakistan al-qaeda Unit

I think NIgeria government should be sanction for building a relationship with a terrorist Country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offer From United Kingdom / Forex Rates: Facts About The Naira, Dollar, Pounds, Euro / The Gospel Truth About Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.