Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

In Need Of A Career Mentor (programming ). - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of A Career Mentor (programming ). (1053 Views)

How Do I Build A Career In Computer Programming / I Want To Start A Career In Software Development / Article: Why A Career In Computer Programming Sucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Career Mentor (programming ). by feeqtee(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
I am into web development/software programming with Java as my main strength.
I must be frank, it's not an easy task but i've learn to rise to challenges when it arises, but i still need a mentor, to assist in my choosen career.
Re: In Need Of A Career Mentor (programming ). by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2007
Check out http://java.sun.com/ You will find resources and people who code in Java to help you.
Re: In Need Of A Career Mentor (programming ). by feeqtee(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2007
@Kobojunkie, thanks.
You probably do not understand what i'm talkin about. I ain't a newbie in programming with Java.
I have resources.
I need a programming mentor, every body needs a mentor and i'm out to find one for myself.
I assure that their time is not going to be wasted.

@sbucareer,
@mimohmi and the rest of the Java Programmers on Nairaland where are you at?
Aren't you guys willing to be a mentor?
Re: In Need Of A Career Mentor (programming ). by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
I know what you meant. If you checked that site you would find many people who could help in answering any questions you may have about the Java language. Is that not what a mentor essentially does
Re: In Need Of A Career Mentor (programming ). by tems777: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
I am a programmer but I use microsoft technology but I work for a large multi-national in the UK . I noted you are into Java though which Ive never used professionally.
c#
vb.net
tfs/vss
finalbuilder
asp.net
xslt/xml
ms sql
and so on
if those sound good then i will have something for you
topefakok@yahoo.co.uk
thats my email address
take care

(1) (Reply)

Typical Salaries / Dumps And Ebooks / Fundamentals Of All Object Oriented Programming(oop) Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.