Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is Seun Dating Mukina?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Seun Dating Mukina?? (7627 Views)

Is Seun Married? / I Want To Marry Mukina / Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2012
pro01: This Mukina2 character is actually male, not female. I can bet my bottom-dollar on that. Assuming that he is not one and the same as Seun, then the OP might yet have a point about them dating. Judging from Seun's pictures we've seen, he does look like the sort of guy that would be quite 'comfortable' with em, shall we say, male 'companionship'.

Bros, u no well grin
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Peterson1993(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2012
Oh, So the mukina is even a she. Lol. Which username is she using please! .www.nairaland.com/mukina page not found!
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by OAM4J: 2:37am On Jul 18, 2012
Peterson1993: Oh, So the mukina is even a she. Lol. Which username is she using please! .www.nairaland.com/mukina page not found!

The moniker is actually mukina2 https://www.nairaland.com/mukina2
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Mynd44: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2012
ijebabe: Three pages of nonsense! The annoying thing is that I went thru all 3 pages angry grin
What were you expecting before?
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Peterson1993(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2012
OAM4J:

The moniker is actually mukina2 https://www.nairaland.com/mukina2
thanks bros. I never knew 2 was added to the moniker O_o. But something tells me she/ he isn't real. She is just a fiction shocked lol
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2012
@Pro01. Be careful bro. You'll find that Seun is very 'sennsitive' to such comments #just saying.
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Peterson1993(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hmm Pro01. I have a username-gender DNA test software installed right here in my pc. Let me confirm your statement if she is actually he or if he is she. The result will be out in three years time! But that doesnt mean a better romance shouldn't go on here. Some of the threads locked are far better than this~ ~ O_o
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
I wonder why this thread was allowed. The picture thread, the birthday thread and now, this. It seems something else is happening oooo
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
190_@:

Ur fada
Ur generations and d ones 2 come
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
2buff: grin grin grin

MBJ, how many child-support you wan pay? cheesy

child-su WHAT?! lol, adequate love and care will be provided to the mother and child, to the best of my abilities. any insane request will be rejected!

freecocoa: Alrighty then,just make it quicker and oh,i'm certain by the time i give you those cute babies,you'd change your mind about the position.wink

many have said the above, sadly they learned the hard way that it wasnt the case. pls find below enclosed your baby mama application.....do fill it out and send it back to me ASAP, LOL!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/737861[/img]

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by freecocoa(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

child-su WHAT?! lol, adequate love and care will be provided to the mother and child, to the best of my abilities. any insane request will be rejected!

many have said the above, sadly they learned the hard way that it wasnt the case. pls find below enclosed your baby mama application.....do fill it out and send it back to me ASAP, LOL!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/737861[/img]

grin grin grin.

I'm not worried at all,you'll see that i will be the exception,filling the form already.

You'll get it back shortly wink
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by cowgurl: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
freecocoa: Oh darling,you don't have to be,we can all share in the love for him,love is very big after all wink.

Obviously not sweet, you've gat MBJ, yay! cheesy
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Goldieluks: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sijo01:

Maybe he wants to consult madam muki before he makes any public statemnt.........lets wait for him.

Pop corn plz!

na who teach you pidgin?? angry
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Obviously the same person who taught you
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Goldieluks: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Obviously the same person who taught you

Holy ghost fire!!!!!
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Holy ghost fire!!!!!
Not available. I will advise you to use firewood
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Goldieluks: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not available. I will advise you to use firewood

Always available, and i advise you to RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
cool cool
Holy ghost THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Peterson1993(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mukina2 is married with two kids....! No divorce nor miscarriage so far. Thank God for her life O_o ..I hope that answers your question Op. THREAD LOCKED ~ ~
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Peterson1993: Mukina2 is married with two kids....! No divorce nor miscarriage so far. Thank God for her life O_o ..I hope that answers your question Op. THREAD LOCKED ~ ~

Whatish da Evidensh?
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Peterson1993(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2012
pro01:

Whatish da Evidensh?
which kind language be that. Are you speaking in tongues!
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Mynd44: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

Always available, and i advise you to RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
cool cool
Holy ghost THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!
yeah I am really scared
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by childluck(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2012
EFULEFU1: i know seun to be a guy and that mukina a girl, but what is confusing me is whether they are lovers or not.
seun please if u are reading this, please come and clear the air now.
. Seun is not dating Mukina. Go for her you have my backing.
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2012
Peterson1993: which kind language be that. Are you speaking in tongues!

Lol. i actually meant to ask whether you have evidence (that Mukina2 is married and has two children).
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Peterson1993(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2012
pro01:

Lol. i actually meant to ask whether you have evidence (that Mukina2 is married and has two children).
lol no be my mouth you here ooo ~ ~. Na so them talk ooo but why is everyone always calling her "she". Any evidence that she is actually she?
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Sijo01(f): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

Madam u sayyyyy
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
No official statement yet?
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Blofeld(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
EFULEFU1: i know seun to be a guy and that mukina a girl, but what is confusing me is whether they are lovers or not.
seun please if u are reading this, please come and clear the air now.
Oya, oga Mod put this one 4 frontpage!
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
Blofeld:
Oya, oga Mod put this one 4 frontpage!
Are you kidding?
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by Goldieluks: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2012
Sijo01:

Madam u sayyyyy

I meant to quote mizdark, not you. sry.
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by 195(f): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2012
Lol
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by MrCork17: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Well I dont think Seuns will nyansh Mukina.. he look like a virgin and he look innnocent... just look at his faceangry
Re: Is Seun Dating Mukina?? by 190theclown: 2:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Well I dont think Seuns will nyansh Mukina.. he look like a virgin and he look innnocent... just look at his faceangry

ROTFL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Wear Pants -baby Blanche (pics) / Girls Talk! Girls Talk! Girls Talk! / Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.