Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! (17808 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2012
chipmunkey: undecided undecided undecided HE SHOULD PROVE HIMSELF AFTER ALL HE CREATED THE CHALLENGE HIMSELF.
nofit to prov when I gat nothing to benefit. All my hacking I do and prov, I always have a purpose for for it
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2012
E.O.D.
Just take my advice: never attend s!ex org!ies, if you know u're a 2-minute man . . .
I hope u gerrit.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 1:33am On Jul 20, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
we are not in the court of law
if you can't do something, just say it. nobody will crucify you
if i told u that "mukina2" want to f!uck and she's Hot, u for don run tear condom, put dick inside
now
, paste password, u said 2days, as long as its not encrypted
my password is not even encrypted, 1 yr don pass, no show
i regret wasting every second of my life even attending to a wimp like you[b]
maybe dis is ur way of catching nairaland babes . . FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/b]
haha this guy is interesting ooo.! Nah so so laf I just de laf since morning. For the Mukina2 matter, it only took me 5 minutes to discover how sexy her IP is on my pc just yesterday through some taroro! No worry I no go shake even if I see everything wide open on top of my mat. And for that nairaland babes chasing claim, nah you fail for that one. My mind is not that weak to chase anonymous babes without seeing their photos(even just seeing the photo is not enough) I must see everything face to face before I make any move and moreover, I get babe already whom I respect! Her name is in a romantic relationship with me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution / HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Corei5 500gb 4gb RAM / Laptop Fan Sounds Like Grinding Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.